Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns (644 Views)

Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by 5Ebisco: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Northern Nigeria, Rev. Yakubu Pam has called on the Federal Government and the Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF) to halt killing of Christians in the North before the situation degenerates into a civil war.

Rev. Pam said this, yesterday, in reaction to the murder of two Catholic priests and 17 others, on Tuesday in Benue, and killing of 44 persons on Wednesday, also in Benue and Nasarawa states.

Pam said the senseless and ongoing killing was avoidable.

“My fear is that if the federal government and the NGF do not do something urgent, the killing of Christians in the North would degenerate one day into civil war. People are being killed on daily basis, yet, nobody has ever been arrested and nothing tangible has been done by the federal government.

“Looking at how professional the attacks are being carried out, I believe that these people are terrorists, they are Boko Haram and government, at all levels, need to respond swiftly; to curtail the menace before the people are pushed to defend themselves which will lead to civil war,” he said.

Rev. Pam lamented that the North, which is backward in infrastructure, now had its economy further devastated by attacks.

“I have the firm belief that these attacks are beyond ordinary herdsmen, they are terrorists who unleash terror on innocent persons in the North.

“Government has to declare these people as terrorists and investigate the recent killings in the North,” he added.

He urged Christians in the North not to go to sleep over the security challenges facing them, but go all out to secure their places of worship “to avoid being attacked and killed by the enemies of Christian faith in the North.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/killing-of-christians-will-lead-to.html

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Morbeta11(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Civil war in the North.....eastern Nigeria had their unfair share in the 60s.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Donpresh95(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2018
It is between North and North. We will finish any of them remaining B4 carrying our bags and go.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2018
you christians think you are something better than muslims....
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:
you christians think you are something better than muslims....
Is that all you got from all that was said ?
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Is that all you got from all that was said ?

its the truth....christians realy think they are better than muslims....its not even about this thread sef....
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

its the truth....christians realy think they are better than muslims....its not even about this thread sef....
It swing both ways.

Muslims also see Christians as their inferior. Whichever way you look at it ,religious fanatics from both side of the divide are sick and always delusional.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
It swing both ways.

Muslims also see Christians as their inferior. Whichever way you look at it ,religious fanatics from both side of the divide are sick and always delusional.

then you christans have fanatics too....

muslims dont all allign behind muslim fanatics....christians shouldnt all allign behind christian fanatics too......
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

I specifically mentioned that fanatics from both side of the divide. tongue

And I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim - Religion is a fraud.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
I specifically mentioned that fanatics from both side of the divide. tongue

And I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim - Religion is a fraud.

you atheist....??
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

muslims dont all allign behind muslim fanatics....christians shouldnt all allign behind christian fanatics too......
It's lie.

Both religion supports their own openly or discretely.

Put out religion and you'll see a more productive world - Don't confuse Godliness for religious abracadabra
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

you atheist....??
Not at all - I believe in God but I do not believe I need any special one to get to him.

He lives in me
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
It's lie.

Both religion supports their own openly or discretely.

Put out religion and you'll see a more productive world - Don't confuse Godliness for religious abracadabra

i dont deal with their wahala too....
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by justtoodark: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Not at all - I believe in God but I do not believe I need any special one to get to him.

He lives in me

well,...

kingsango,come let me introduce a good friend of mine to you.....he is a good guy....

he likes pissing women off,but he is a good guy.... wink
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

well,...

kingsango,come let me introduce a good friend of mine to you.....he is a good guy....

he likes pissing women off,but he is a good guy.... wink
Are you a lady ? cheesy
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Lead To Civil War In Nigeria – Northern CAN Warns by Mynd44: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2018

(1)

I Was Shot At Many Times, While Doing Business In Nigeria - Aroms / PHOTO: Flood Destroys Graves In Kano Cemetery / Where Is David Mark? Has He Being Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.