Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Will Never Be Like Bokoharam, Ever! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Be Like Bokoharam, Ever! (282 Views)

Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley / Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Never Be Like Bokoharam, Ever! by Elbinawi: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2018
We Will Never Be Like BokoHaram, Ever!

A worried Nigerian Christian Sister sent me this message:

"I like your courage. I know they want to kill you. Don't let them kill you oo! I pray for you everyday."

A prominent Nigerian Pastor just sent me a message that our #FreeZakzaky protest and Daily Sit-Out in Abuja are most successful. That he never thought a Muslim group can sustain Daily protest that is peaceful for such length of time. He said we are teaching them another type of Islam that is human to the core.

After Buhari and his murderous terrorists brutally slaughtered 1000+ Shia children, women and men in Zaria in December 2015 they lunched massive campaigns of calumny and demonization against Sheikh Zakzaky and Shia Muslims. They fraudulently lied to Nigerians that those they brutally murdered "are worst than BokoHaram".

The imperialist tool and killing machine called "BokoHaram" like all its cousins, #ISIS, #AlQaeda etc, does only three (3) things:

-To kill
-To rape
-To destroy

They does only these 3 things because the evil ideology of Wahhabism that inspired all of them taught them so. Wahhabism successfully infiltrated Sunni Islam and contaminated it with hate, intolerance and murderous terrorism.

The Islamic Movement of Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky has a majority Shia population that preach love, tolerance and strongly anti-terrorism. Sheikh Zakzaky always preach to his followers to save all lives irrespective of religion, sect, tribe or race.

Nigerians are seeing how the Free Sheikh Zakzaky Abuja peaceful protest is defeating wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and his terrorist army and police.

The Abuja Free Sheikh Zakzaky protest is open to all Nigerians whether Shia, Sunni or Christian. It is a call to justice, fairness and respect for the Rule of Law.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel: Safeguarding The Future Through Qualitative Education / Open Letter To Mr President / Ambode Okays Construction Of Fagba Flyover Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.