Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Is Really Involved In "Science"? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Really Involved In "Science"? (313 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Involved In "Science"? by LegitNigga: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Please if its not for you kindly avoid the thread.
I want to know what's really involved in "science" to help upgrade one's ministration as a keyboard warrior.
Please info is needed asap because I don't want this this month market respond well and next two months it won't respond or Among 7 market days na only 1 go buy or sell. I want more to sell so fellow warriors under G-empowerment program of the states please I need some information.
Advice's should be under the topic please.
I need info whether from hearsay or not, from the experienced or witness that can testify to the potency of "science" and most importantly the cons.
Are there repercussions when one practices science?
What are the types of science around?
What are they things involved?
What are the things one is going to do to practice "science" and ways of applying or the tools involved or needed to practice science?
Is a home laboratory needed?
Or you visit a private lab owned by a "Professor".

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Debut His Single Track "Prayer" Download / Education, Key To Unlocking Nigeria’s Potentials, Says Atiku / It's A Football Club – Klopp On Choosing Liverpool Over Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.