Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina (42161 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Chioma Replies IG User Who Said She Has Stopped Cooking Since She Got Assurance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Bustincole(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Effiee(f): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
s/he said "WE can't practice lesbianism"...demon wey dey inside am plenty...confused human being.
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by ItzBIM(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
PurplePatch:
Teacher: You are either a male or female. Don't you get it?

Akpan: Aunty no! I fit no be anyone of the two

Teacher: How? Class don't mind Akpan. He is too playful. God made us make or female.

Akpan: Aunty but...but

Teacher: Speak up my friend, but what?

Akpan: But that thing called Bobrisky nko. It's it a male or fE-mail?

Was this meant to be funny ?
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by vickzdvipe(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Threebear:

This joke is even more dry than Nigeria's economy
Na you be the real FINISHER!
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by chineduemmao: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
PurplePatch:

Teacher: How? Class don't mind Akpan. He is too playful. God made us make or female.

he's an email
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by honourable356(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Please cud someone tell Bobrisky to show me his pussy grin

This mitch is not even a post op... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He still got that muddy yam dangling between his legs wink
Who told you that?? Don't be too sure oh
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Don't you have enough kitty for the two of you? angry Whether he's post or pre-op how e take concern you? If he decides to go under the knife and get a kitty na your money he go use pay for it? Live your life and let him live his. No light, no security, no jobs anywhere and all you are concerned is the length of the cassava or is it yam between his legs? Don't make me swear for you angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by davibid: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
The witches from this guy family strong sha

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by MrSensor(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy so he supports "gaynism" and proud of it but he is against lesbianism.

Confused twisted mind.
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by godofuck231: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
rhonard:
MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU BOB, this man is now forming woman I SAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU AGAIN

Chill I've got this-

Thunder Thunder Thunder, redirect fire to target - bitchass-orangutang-orangutang-bitchass-ratass-imbe-skank-kingbleacher-yamlegs, aim butthole and fire for effect.

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by kmaster007: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
dis guy whr turn himself to woman ehn
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Harmoony(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why's nairaland promoting such rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Zagadatnews: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
PurplePatch:

Dry undecided
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by davidonwuka21: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buikechukwu35:
Emeka at 15 i want to be Doctor Emeka at 20 science is hard Emeka at 27 itz your boy DJ Emii make some noise for DJ.

Buikechukwu35:
Emeka at 15 i want to be Doctor Emeka at 20 science is hard Emeka at 27 itz your boy DJ Emii make some noise for DJ.

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by nuello: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
RealDannie:
That's not his handwriting.

Someone must have hacked his account shocked
I'm quite surprised because the bobrisky I know would have finished d person at dat spot
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Threebear:

This is the driest joke of the century!
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by okerekeikpo: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why can't Bobrisky show us his pussy?
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Emmwizy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

He get pussy i saw it last week na #Queensavage
QueenSuccubus:

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by vickrichie001(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Threebear:
lwkmd.....but bros y,encourage our nigerian fifu fa Ahn ahn,more dry dan nigerian economy....Guy u wicked o
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Why can't Bobrisky show us his pussy?

Do you want to eat it?
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by XaviDayo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bob ti Ori re o pe.
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Emmwizy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

mtcheeew
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Emmwizy:

How does it look like? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Imoala: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bobrisky before and after

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by joenor(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hiss.
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Emmwizy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I don't know Dah one
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by Emmwizy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I don't know Dah one.
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Don't you have enough kitty for the two of you? angry Whether he's post or pre-op how e take concern you? If he decides to go under the knife and get a kitty na your money he go use pay for it? Live your life and let him live his. No light, no security, no jobs anywhere and all you are concerned is the length of the cassava or is it yam between his legs? Don't make me swear for you angry angry angry angry angry angry

Eeehhnn... angry

So, now ur Bobrisky's spokeperson abi?

Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by NeeKlaus: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
PurplePatch:

You know this is not how Bovi and Basketmouth started their careers. They started with jokes that actually had some humour.

For you, I can't say the same...
Re: Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina by castrol180(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
keypad1:
abeg I wan fvck u.

You wanna fùck a guy like you? Then you are not better than bobrisky...a guy is behind that moniker who you're wishing to fuçk

BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) / Tekno Caught Kissing A Mystery Lady In New Photos,Fans React(pics) / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter