Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

#ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter (22983 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Impeachbuharinow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by jaymejate: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
all I'm seeing here is impeach the herdsman

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Doerstech(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who will save Nigeria from Buhari And APC... ?

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by sorom4: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
This should be a genuine call from all lovers of democracy

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by johnnyvid(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mrnakeina:

Lazy Hopeless Amaljiri
let me add it, useless cow. � Lol

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by bezimo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let me go and tweet same..
#impeachbuharinow#

Bastard blood sucking terrorist..
If things continue this way..Benue will be wiped out before 2019..

3 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by KingGBsky(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:

Don't underrate the power of the social media.
People round the world get to read it,leaders,opinion moulders,journalists etc.They get to form their views round it.
It's like the tiny drops that would later form an ocean.
Even here in Nigeria,the move to force Buhari to resign will spread gradually and surely.
The PVC should and can therefore not be the only weapon to force this man to depart and save Nigeria from civil war or disintegration.

Buhari and his followers are not learnered people so why won't they think that the same twitter that Donald Trump use to operate his government is not useful. By Gods grace in 2019 they would know.
Nigerians Unite Against Bihari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Benjom(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
May God help us.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Impeach the animal now

3 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by donshaddow(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
I've already signed my petition to #impeachbuharinow have you?

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by fortune1968: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
silly idea .Only on ipob twitter.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by MPESA(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
e]
CilicMarin:
Lazy ipob yoots.

Useless Pigs.
Doctor, here comes another patient tongue

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Captain8(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Allah told me dat he wil blessed anyone or group dat wil save de lives of benue nd other people in nigeria
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Hargbo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
Lazy ipob yoots.

Useless Pigs.
I wonder why nairalanders will just tag every anti -Buhari protests IPOB...that's stupidity you know..

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by SoaringLife01: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
iStandWithPMB.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by thunderbabs: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
PLEASE, IMPEACH DA OLD MAN INTO RETIREMENT, ABEG.

HE DESERVES IMPEACHMENT WITH A PLAQUE undecided

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by J2381: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Like the end SARS trend, this will die a natural death. It's only a matter of time.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:

People round the world get to read it,leaders,opinion moulders,journalists etc.They get to form their views round it.
Even here in Nigeria,the move to force Buhari to resign will spread gradually and surely.
The PVC should and can therefore not be the only weapon to force this man to depart and save Nigeria from civil war or disintegration.
Nigeria is not disintegrating, and no where near any civil war. stop all these sensationalism. If Nigeria didint disintegrate during GEjs regime when Boko haram and Herdsmen killings were at its peak, its not gonna disintegrate now. Buhari is not even the cause of these killings, During OBj, there were religious riots over and over again, Christians were killed in Jos, Kano Kaduna, in retaliation Hausas were killed in the east. Did Nigeria disintegrate? Same with YAraduas tenure, same with GEJ(boko haram, herdsmen).

Gej failed to do anything to stem the killings, did you guys call him a terrorist then? of course not. cos he isnt fulani. I laugh when i hear people say remove Buhari as if removing him will put an end to the killings in Nigeria. There is a fundamental problem in this country which we should focus on rather we chose the easy out always. Blame the person from the same tribe as the killers. spread hate, comment lazily on social media and go back to your one horse lives. I ask you , who would you vote come 2019 and why, i bet you have no clue. but of course its easy to join the band wagon and comment on social media. You guys should just take a pause and really think. i abhor Buharis slowness to act decisevely on this issue but rather than waste our times calling for an impeachment that will never happen, urge the prsident to ACT.

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nonsense, if you really want to impeach the guy . . . .Do that at the poll during next election
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by Kaxmytex(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who the fvck is nass?

$2M each go land in dere account and impeachment go be past tense
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nonsense cry babies; they can only shout but can do nothing; Buhari stays put till 2023. Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by kense88: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
deebsman1:
For a fact, what's the big deal about this tuscano or whatever of an aircraft that many idiotic individuals are shouting and hidden under to attack the president. Is buying those aircrafts not gonna strengthen our security base as a nation?

Didn't the US government gave us deadline to make payments or forget it? Just like the budget that has been presented to the idiotic national assembly and after six months, they are yet to pass and approved it, if Buhari should wait for them to do all their camaraderies, won't the deadline be passed and those idiots at the assembly who are obviously Buhari's enemy won't still look for ways to frustrate it as usual again?
All what they are doing are just noises, it can't see the light of the day.

Am sure by now Buhari must have learned his lesson that for you to achieve in office, you need to be in total control of both politics and other things cos if he had worked at putting the assembly under his feet, he wouldn't have been facing all this oppositions from within.
Achieve his dream of ethnic cleansing(which is already full force in middle belt) and islamisation of Nigeria. Idiots like you will be shamed last last.

4 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Long overdue...

Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without a job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket.Make Money Fixing Smartphones and Devices? Get The Best Resource and Training!
See http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business">HERE</a>
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/

OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja or Ibadan for a copy!
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by semyman: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by reiddecuti: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
The only legal impeachment is the PVC. For me, my own is ready waiting for 2019 general election to vote this government out.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by DEcclesia(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
the dullard deserve impeachment. let's go on with the process
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by reiddecuti: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
If any of us is having hope in NASS, I'm sorry, cos even if they know the right the to do, they will turn blind eyes. I know them, they are just barking dogs that can't bite.
So, if u want this government impeached, get ur voter's card ready for 2019.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by mathinips(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok ooo. My PVC is ready. Who is the better option? Am tired of hearing "get ur PVC ready". I keep checking to see who will come next. APC? No! PDP? No! Then who?
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by mathinips(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
reiddecuti:
The only legal impeachment is the PVC. For me, my own is ready waiting for 2019 general election to vote this government out.

Who will you vote in?
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by mustafa006: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sai Buhari!! Sai Baba!! till 2023...Buhari is our messiah from the God
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter by samsononyilo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:

Funny enough, his followers aren't even on social media... They should take that to the street rather, it might help...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.