Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US (539 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / Kim Oprah Decorated As Black Panther For Halloween / Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US by Evalistus: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Actor Yomi Fabiyi, Singer Simi and Oby Ezekweseli was recently decorated as Human Rights ambassador affiliated to US Embassy Lagos Nigeria by the US Consul General F. John Bray.
Singer Simi shared the news on her Instagram happy and describing it as a honour. She wrote:

A few days ago, I was decorated at the US Consulate, by the US Consul General, as one of the Human Rights Ambassadors from Nigeria, in conjunction with CRALI.
It was, and is, an incredible honour to get a platform that enables me to use my voice – to the best of my ability – for this cause.

This initiative has also kick-started another – @knowyourrightsng – which I will, at a later time, shed more light on. Thank you ❤
In the meantime, please follow @knowyourrightsNG and we’ll keep you posted.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/27/simi-named-human-rights-ambassador-by-u-s-consulate/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun,

Re: Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
"Comparing Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's administration is like comparing between light and darkness, a true Democrat and a dictator, education and illiteracy, freedom and oppression, and good and evil.
I apologize for calling GEJ a weak president! GEJ is indeed the Greatest Democrat in Nigeria's democratic journey!"~ Senator Dino Melaye from Hospital Bed.

Re: Simi, Yomi Fabiyi And Oby Ezekweseli Decorated As Human Rights Ambassador In US by itspzpics(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Thanks Davido / Interview With Davido’s Bodyguard: Does Davido Buys Private Jet? / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Share First Kiss As Married Couple (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.