Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) (42108 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Adxx607: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
I love Alex
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wasteful spending
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations girl
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Buhari2rule(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by marvin906(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
mabea:
So she doesnt deserve it because she is not one of your graduates?

no offence buh how has she deserved it
i would like to know

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by dadavivo: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
abdelrahman:
Bastard children

Is that what they call your family?
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by vickrichie001(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
You want to win BBN....simple 1.get d form 2.pass d audition 3.go and do dreaded afro hairstyle(cue from efe n miracle) 4.b controversial like cee-c(so u go manage enta top 3 if at all u no win) 5.sorry u cant b like any of them 6.u can only b urself
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Forzap:
this miracle needs a stylist asap, zero swag undecided undecided
He looks like someone going to the beach grin
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by OhiOfIhima: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
abdelrahman:
Bastard children
Oga pick up ur brain u left behind on top of our desk.. kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by mabea: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
marvin906:

no offence buh how has she deserved it
i would like to know
Because she entertained you. Now you tell me how do you or your graduates deserve it?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
@least dat, have a long wayt to go in her fada's health.. SO MAKE GUD USE OF IT WELL Milady ALEX
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by adetes: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
I miss Alex esp Saturday party, she's my favourite
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
What is the meaning of that left hand sign made by Tobi? What has N1m check got to do with horns of Horus?
At last, dey don capture am
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
terrezo2002:
Wasteful spending

because no be you collect am, abi?
Jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by marvin906(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
mabea:
Because entertained you. Now you tell me how do you or your graduates deserve it?

sorry they entertained you not me...
if you call sleeping drinking eating,and screwing and gossiping around entertainment..
and if you believe they deserve the money more than people who sweat to come out with the best result
in school and using their brain to invent things undeserving
then i applaud your stupidity
that you will take this as an achievement ahead of brilliant youths works out there
i applaud you sir
i even give you a standing ovation

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Phyde: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
And we expect our children watching all these to value education than immoral entertainment.
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
For showing the world bress abi? Issokay

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by godwin120alex: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
VLongstrider:
Shebi minimie chinchin is 50 naira per sachet. Well, I'm not surprised. That's how aboki who sells 50naira watermelon will have 3million in his bank account. Na to go go dey sell agbalumo now oh
Bro before u type pls go and do a little research about Multi Pro coy
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by MYHUBBY: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
sweerychick:
So it's actually a fact that the rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer! A show that promotes no moral value and yet participants are raking in millions, whereas thousands of positive talents out there are wasting!

which rich is getting rich here? Alex is rich? you morons shouting immoral, one would think y'all clean

hypocrites Nigeria, after jumping from one dicks to another. you think is easy to stay indoor for 3mths

if you don't gerrahere now mofos!
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Trexnemesis:

because no be you collect am, abi?
Jealousy!
God forbid I participate in that immoral show called BBN.
If they had given the money to the needy, project that will benefit people; the people would be happy and they will receive God's blessings.
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by ekanDamie: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
See why Nigerian companies die prematurely, instead of them to invest money in staff training and research that will improve their products they will be spending money on "RUBBISH"!!! If you investigate well they might bne owing workers.......... angry
They are definately owing suppliers too.
D
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by mabea: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
marvin906:

sorry they entertained you not me...
if you call sleeping drinking eating,and screwing and gossiping around entertainment..
and if you believe they deserve the money more than people who sweat to come out with the best result
in school and using their brain to invent things undeserving
then i applaud your stupidity
that you will take this as an achievement ahead of brilliant youths works out there
i applaud you sir
i even give you a standing ovation
What makes you think you are more a graduate than they are.

Again they entertained you cos you also watch movies where these things you listed are done and they get paid.
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Arrys(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cee c never collect even jotter from any organization since naa WA oooo she village people strongCee c never collect even jotter from any organization since naa WA oooo she village people strongCee c never collect even jotter from any organization since naa WA oooo she village people strong
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by VLongstrider(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
godwin120alex:

Bro before u type pls go and do a little research about Multi Pro coy
Are you a Nigerian or a German? What happened to your sense of humor or you just want to look intelligent? I understand times are hard in this era we find ourselves but not everyone should know what you're passing through.
I'm sorry to disappoint you but your point is actually not as sacrosanct as you think. Peace ✌
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheeyoma:

Ngwanu, you that has a thousand parents, clap for yourself..
keep shut!
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
dadavivo:

Is that what they call your family?
enough!
OhiOfIhima:
Oga pick up ur brain u left behind on top of our desk.. kiss
mu.mu
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Ademolag(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
My dear

Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by Bruemath(m): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Much cash for her
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by ernesterioo(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Hafa Alex, may we reason mmm na
Re: Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) by marvin906(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2018
mabea:
What makes you think you are more a graduate than they are.

Again they entertained you cos you also watch movies where these things you listed are done and they get paid.

where did i say this in my statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.