Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Web Application Developer Is Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Application Developer Is Here (457 Views)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / Abuja Based Good Web Developer Is Needed For Wp Site Modification Urgently / An App Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Application Developer Is Here by DavidOluyale(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
I develop web applications (also known as admin backend, portals, CMS, dashboards...) using Laravel.

How it works:

1. Contact me via 08104945723

2. I get a project brief or document that explains what functionalities you want the web application to have. This is also known as the requirement analysis phase.

3. If it's feasible, we agree on a price.

4. I start up to 50% of the web app features (no initial payment, so no trust issues )

5. You see it, and pay upfront of 50%, if okay, and would like me to continue.

6. I finish up the other 50% of the web application.

7. I get final payment of 50%, and your web application goes life.

Let's work !

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Check Whatsapp Messages Without The Sender Knowing / Email Blasting Softwares To Millions Cheap Here / I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.