Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme (1677 Views)

I Need An Adult Website Plus Hosting 120k / Is Operating Adult Website Legal In Nigeria? / Is It Okay To Copy And Edit An Article For Your Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please be sure that you are good in PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress and possibly Java script.

If you think you are qualify for this task, please (WhatsApp only): 08032569168 for more information about task description.

Method of payment is:
Milestone

What does it mean? It means that (to avoid falling into 'advance-fee-fraudster') you would NOT be sent advance NOR financially mobilize in anyway before starting the task (Yakub for example wasn't; as you can see here yet, he got paid after completing the task as we agreed). Therefore, if you are interested, we expect you to work like Yakub.

What you should expect:

1. I will tell you everything (at least the nature of the edits) I want you to do on the ADULT website

2. I will ask you for the total charge to do all the work needed on the website as would be explain in no.1

3. We would subdivide the entire work into a number of tasks (or milestones) then, we would divide your total charge for the job by the number of tasks such that each task(or milestone) carries a cost that would be paid as soon as you complete it (like Yakub did (see screenshots)).

What I expect from you:

1. I expect you to work from your own environment NOT from our subdomain, developmental or staging environment for your own assurrance that I cannot steal your codes via cPanel

2. I expect you to share me the URL to the front-end of your working environment for me to browse through and see that your edits are in accordance with our agreement and that the features we discussed are working before my eyes then, I will make payment for the completed task(milestone) so that you can proceed to work on another task (like that until you finish the entire job).

3. I expect you to push tasks which I have paid for immediately to LIVE website before proceeding to work on another task

4. I expect you to follow best practices in coding, check for security vulnerabilities in your code and patch them accordingly

Why don't I award this task to Yakub again?

Because he's too busy, lack the focus I need for this role and doesn't really deliver in-time. As you can see from one of the screenshots, he once chatted that he totally forgot about the task I gave him at some point (imagine...)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1. I will NOT send you any money until you have completed an agreed task (a milestone)

2. If you cannot complete a task on its dateline, I would give you an extra week before informing you that I may have to interview another developer for that task that you are unable to complete.

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Yakub was paid the same day he completed our agreed task(milestone) even though he completed it late.

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by drignet(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dev are not beggers....

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
drignet:
Dev are not beggers....

This is what is obtainable even on Upwork except that they also have a relay service called Escrow in addition to milestone payment.

May I please know why you are against this method of remote-work payment?
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Chatflick(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Perfectzb:
Please be sure that you are good in PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress and possibly Java script.

If you think you are qualify for this task, please (WhatsApp only): 08032569168 for more information about task description.

Method of payment is:
Milestone

What does it mean? It means that (to avoid falling into 'advance-fee-fraudster') you would NOT be sent advance NOR financially mobilize in anyway before starting the task (Yakub for example wasn't; as you can see here yet, he got paid after completing the task as we agreed). Therefore, if you are interested, we expect you to work like Yakub.

What you should expect:

1. I will tell you everything (at least the nature of the edits) I want you to do on the ADULT website

2. I will ask you for the total charge to do all the work needed on the website as would be explain in no.1

3. We would subdivide the entire work into a number of tasks (or milestones) then, we would divide your total charge for the job by the number of tasks such that each task(or milestone) carries a cost that would be paid as soon as you complete it (like Yakub did (see screenshots)).

What I expect from you:

1. I expect you to work from your own environment NOT from our subdomain, developmental or staging environment for your own assurrance that I cannot steal your codes via cPanel

2. I expect you to share me the URL to the front-end of your working environment for me to browse through and see that your edits are in accordance with our agreement and that the features we discussed are working before my eyes then, I will make payment for the completed task(milestone) so that you can proceed to work on another task (like that until you finish the entire job).

3. I expect you to push tasks which I have paid for immediately to LIVE website before proceeding to work on another task

4. I expect you to follow best practices in coding, check for security vulnerabilities in your code and patch them accordingly

Why don't I award this task to Yakub again?

Because he's too busy, lack the focus I need for this role and doesn't really deliver in-time. As you can see from one of the screenshots, he once chatted that he totally forgot about the task I gave him at some point (imagine...)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1. I will NOT send you any money until you have completed an agreed task (a milestone)

2. If you cannot complete a task on its dateline, I would give you an extra week before informing you that I may have to interview another developer for that task that you are unable to complete.
Do you still need? I'm a web developer
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
You need to be Hanged
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by dimexy247(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Yakub is a fool and hungry wp developer. Na on top 20k all this wahala. Lol, this one never serious, adult Ko, adultery ni. Werey.
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 9:13am On May 01, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by DrRasheed: 1:07pm On May 01, 2022
dimexy247:
Yakub is a fool and hungry wp developer. Na on top 20k all this wahala. Lol, this one never serious, adult Ko, adultery ni. Werey.
Definitely foolish Yakub. On top commission wey you dey get for every sinful video grin
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by JDigitalLtd: 3:49pm On May 02, 2022
Lmao,
Wow

This is not what is obtainable on UpWork.

I have done Upwork for about 6 years, for every contract, I am seeing my money in Escrow, I only need to complete a task to get it. Not That somebody is holding me to ransom.

Yakub is an example of stupidity as @drignet rightly said.

What do you people take Developers for? Hungry?

How about you publish this on Upwork, you most likely don't even have money to pay!

We suppose report people like you.
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 9:14am On May 04, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:01am On May 07, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Webanddesigning: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
After doing 90% of the work and he confirmed, refused to pay only when I do it 100% and was working on his host, now all I did waste please at our risk to work with this guy.

Admin email alert on update done
User email alert on admin approval done

When I demanded for payment to complete only 10% he stopped communicating

He will steal your idea pass it on to others for lesser amount
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
Webanddesigning:
After doing 90% of the work and he confirmed, refused to pay only when I do it 100% and was working on his host, now all I did waste please at our risk to work with this guy.

Admin email alert on update done
User email alert on admin approval done

When I demanded for payment to complete only 10% he stopped communicating

He will steal your idea pass it on to others for lesser amount

1. I warned you to refrain from working on our staging(Dev) environment but you insisted. Nevertheless, you should noticed by now that no one have stolen your progress

2. You have not demonstrated that you can implement email alert when a user made changes to her profile PICS and that the visibility of the change would be pending admin approval - the most crucial part of your task to us(pics changes).

3. You have not completed your mile stone (100%) yet you seek payment (for doing what you deem as 90%). That has NEVER been our agreement as indicated here (see screenshots)

4. I have sent you our website duplicate at the outset. Please refrain from our staging site so that you can install and develop it from your end, when you have finished, send me a link to the frontend of you dev.environs that I may see how it works - if satisfied, I'll pay you then, you copy setup to our live site. That's how I work with freelancers: like I just stumble online upon a premium script or plugin that does what I wanted and it's within my budget then, after going through its demo, all I have to do is pay and get it.

Be sure to complete our agreed milestone and get paid like Yakub and others.

What's there to quit instead of completing your progress having gone through the trouble to 90% as you claimed; unless you can't get it farther?

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:34pm On May 11, 2022
Continuation...

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
More shots...

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
Take you time to look at the shots

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Webanddesigning: 7:02am On May 12, 2022
I can see why you have not gotten anyone to work with you, but nevertheless did what I should have done. when I noticed the work dos'nt worth it I stopped.
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Webanddesigning:
I can see why you have not gotten anyone to work with you, but nevertheless did what I should have done. when I noticed the work dos'nt worth it I stopped.

That's no true.

In case you haven't noticed, someone have been paid for transforming the menu section. She's now working on the theme native registration page so that we can get rid of Forminator Form plugin.

PS.
Your trouble is that you PROBABLY do not know how to incorporate notification for changes to a profile pics as the WP Plugin you relied on (Profile builder/Ultimate member) seems not to support it even for its pro version but, I'm yet to take a really deep look at their pro version.

Had you knew how to write the PHP logic yourself, there would be no stalemate on your progress to payment. Imagine giving up at 90% as you claimed?

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 11:33pm On May 16, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Thebig4: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oga dev are not hungry go look for those indians that will do the job for you for peanut.

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Website Demo For Client / Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.