Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bbnaija 2018 Live On Ig! Alex Is Not A Good Friend Of Me -nina Emphasis In An In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018 Live On Ig! Alex Is Not A Good Friend Of Me -nina Emphasis In An In (501 Views)

Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Live On Ig! Alex Is Not A Good Friend Of Me -nina Emphasis In An In by UsefulTunde(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
BBNAIJA 2018 LIVE ON IG! Alex is not a good friend of me -Nina Emphasis in an interview . cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPx_a2Km_w
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Live On Ig! Alex Is Not A Good Friend Of Me -nina Emphasis In An In by Deji63: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fool.You don't like people hurting you but you hurt Collins your boyfriend who encouraged you to go into Biggy's house. This lady is as dumb as ever. Playing self righteous. When you're worse than Alex. Did Miracle not talk about her being the one chasing after him behind her back with Tobi and Alex? Did she not see that clip too? Why didn't she ditch Miracle for that reason?Stvpid hoe. Miracle will soon dump her cheap ass. Even Cee C that was yelling about Tobi being a gossip. Didn't she gossip as well? In an episode after nominating Teddy A, she went and sat next to him and Bambam and said Alex acting immature was all fake. So they should all shut the bleep up about this gossip nonsense. Which one of them did not gossip. Nina the dumbass should take several seats back. I hope she saw the clip of Miracle screwing her flat behind on international TV like the cheap hoe that she is.

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Posts Bikini And Topless Selfies On Vacation (see Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina's Elder Brother Defend Her - Video / ‘I Was The First To Make $1million From ‘pon Pon’ Sound – Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.