Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State (433 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by MetroVillaZone(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom has urged both Muslim and Christian faithfuls to embark on a 7 days fasting and prayers for the state.

Ortom in a press release stated that all faithfuls should pray fervently against the invaders currently terrorizing the State.

Muslim Faithfuls are to begin the fasting and prayers today, Friday 27th April and end on Thursday 3rd May 2018, while Christians are to fast and pray from Monday 30th April and end on Sunday the 6th May 2016.

He urged everyone to pray so as to place the state in God's hands.

http://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/04/governor-ortom-declares-7-days-fasting_27.html

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by Jochabed(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please come to Our Aid LORD.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by sinaj(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fasting nd praying without work wnt do them any good.

They should do d needful!
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by Chrisbeks: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just like ugwuanyi did in Enugu, sometimes if you know you're not ready to take the risks, sacrifices and responsibilities involved in leadership then it's time to step aside.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by dudley1459: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fool of governor too much of a coward to take action. Resorting to religion instead of using his God Given brain ,that's if he still has one
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by clarocuzioo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gov. Ortom please stop being naive, wake up and take responsibility to save your people. There's a thin line between faith and stupidity.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by mathew247: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
mumu governor
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by tungamaje: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
But my Bible told me faith without work is dead. Defend yourself first and God will help you defeat the invaders
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by debolayinka(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
I was reasoning with this until I saw that muslims are beginning a fasting and prayer for peace.

Islam and peace have no relationship.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers In Benue State by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
what is fasgingand praying, though its good but don't expect the gods to come down and fight a battle mere mortal men can handle..pls are the so called herdsmen ghost or spirits, are they not men..I mean mortal men...face them squarely. .set up vigilantes in each communities n arm every man to the teeth...then you will if it wil not end

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Way I Busted A Scammer On Facebook / Lagos State Police In Shock As They Recover Bags Of Ammunitions. / 86 Killed, 50 Houses Torched As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Plateau - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.