Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Would Your Life Be Like Without A Mobile Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would Your Life Be Like Without A Mobile Phone? (283 Views)

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You / At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would Your Life Be Like Without A Mobile Phone? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Communication these days is everything, isn't it? Communicating with people at work or in your personal life is so important. one tangible device has revolutionized the art of communication at the same time managing to merge all other activities in one place has been around for four decades, vastly improving the world more than any of the other medical or technological developments throughout that time.

I mean, can you think of any hepatitis vaccine that allows you to take a picture of your friend and make them look fat? No, I didn't think so. With all that magic in mind, I started to contemplate what the world would be like without mobile phones. Life will be less informed for me, i love getting the latest information and knowledge.

So share what life would be like without a mobile phone.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/379489
Re: What Would Your Life Be Like Without A Mobile Phone? by greatnaija01: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
IT WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER... WITHOUT FAKE PEOPLE AND WITHOUT LOTS OF HEADACHES AND EYE ACHES.

Life would be healthier without my phone.
Meeting people would be fun and the LIKES, LOVE AND COMMENTS would be from the HEART and not from the KEYPAD

Chats would really connect us than connect our devices.
Jokes will be more sane than at the expense of a gender or race

We would be MORE Polite to ourselves and cherish moments more rather than snap or video them.

Conversations and datings would have less breakups and cheatings.

OH WHAT A GREAT LIFE...

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Keep Your Phone From Overheating / Active Mobile Lines Hit 162.3m In June ''ncc'' / How To Disable Facebook Video Auto-play On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.