Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye (454 Views)

My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman / My Lawyers Will Write NBC To Find Out Why “this Is Nigeria” Was Banned – Falz / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye by 10Ebisco: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Controversial Senator representing Kogi West District, Dino Melaye, has revealed that he’s currently in the trauma section of the Intensive Care Unit, National Hospital.

The senator had been taken to the hospital after jumping through a car window while the police transported him to Lokoja, Kogi State.

Melaye had been handcuffed on his hospital bed and it took the intervention of other senators to have the handcuffs removed.

Melaye, took to his Twitter account to make these revelation. He wrote that he has been denied access to food and his lawyers, and his driver with 11 other have been arrested.

He wrote:

Samuel Melaye, Moses Melaye, Pastor Obalemo, my driver Folorunsho, one of my lawyers and 7 others arrested since Monday by the police still in detention by the police.

Melaye is at the intensive care unit of the national hospital. Trauma section.

Denied access to my lawyers, family members and food for the past more than 24hours.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/i-have-been-denied-food-and-access-to.html

Re: I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye by mrNEMZY(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Serves you right. You helped install this government, enjoy the fruits of your labour
Re: I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye by doubleportion: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Seek an access to God, Melaye. All those access you were seeking for are mortals
Re: I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye by dapsoneh: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
You will be recalled 2mrw

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: I'm Done With Emotional...i'm Going Back To Thug Life - Anto / How A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Dad - Kemi Adetiba / Davido Surprises Girlfriend, Chioma With Porsche Car As Birthday Gift (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.