Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere (24599 Views)

Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie / Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by TunezMedia: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Veteran Nigerian actors, RMD and Nkem Owoh shared a quick during the premier of the Chief Daddy movie which had all their guest step for in native attires..
Both have been in the movie industry for over 50years combined. Truly Nollywood Greats.

More photos from the Chief Daddy Movie party in later posts... Stay tuned�

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/nollywood-veterans-nkem-owoh-and-rmd.html

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Uyiii: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
so who oversabinly brought our picture to NL
I taya for all these nowadays bloggers sef;

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Two of Nollywood's finest. Ukwa achi naka, onagba.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by CDCEO001: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
How is that a "Selfie"? How is it "Rare"?
Bloggers self.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Bolustical: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
And so?

We should start frying pap abi?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Bayajidda1: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Bolustical: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
yes
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Samsimple(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
National Airport na me get am
National Stadium na me build am
President na my sister brother
You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo man I go chop your dollar
I go take your money and disappear
419 is just a game
You are the loser, I am the winner
The refinery na me get am
The contract, na you I go give am
But you go pay me small money make I bring am
You be the mugu, I be the master
Na me be the master oh

Nkem owoh- chop ur dollar

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oyah we don see them, wetin go happen now?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Olypeppy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chairmen
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by oooppp2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
cool
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Osuofia is getting old.
Nice actor who acts funny but with very correct English.

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Boyooosa(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
I was thinking that owoh will never be serious in the pix but reverse is the case...
Wonders shall never cease to happen.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Evablizin(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin
O mpa. Nice one.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by oooppp2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Osuofia is getting old.

I DEY TELLS U
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by princechurchill(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Osofia: so my daughter,derico is your boyfriend that notorious criminal abi

Daughter: papa no worry i won't folo him again,since u said he's a criminal i will tell him you said he's a notorious criminal

Osofia: who said so are you mad, i never said Derry is a criminal just that i suspect

14 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by SpecNg: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Osuofiason

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by oooppp2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
IwillSucced:
The best actors of their time.. Indomie generation won't know

surely a lot of indomie generation won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Over fifty years what.... Lazy bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Giddymoney(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
princechurchill:

Daughter: papa no worry i won't folo him again,since u said he's a criminal i will tell him you said he's a notorious criminal

Osofia: who said so are you mad, i never said Derry is a criminal just that i suspect

Laugh wan tear my belle

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Hisxellency: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Great minds...keep living you both
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Nnaeb(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
tobdee:
Over fifty years what.... Lazy bloggers.

over 50 years combined.
it doesn't mean 50 years each. The op is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by 6pax: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Osufiason himself, really miss this guy comedy back in those fays.
Pampam, kiss me quick, et el. Great movies those days
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by victrick105: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
oooppp2:

surely a lot of indomie generation won't understand

any small thing...indomie generation, abi you no chop indomie when you small or were you born in the 50's

anyways, I was actually shocked to learn that buharis administration executed nkem owohs brother and two others in 1984, pls can someone tell me, how true is that?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kiss me quick o b4 my money go go.............very funny movie dat year
6pax:
Osufiason himself, really miss this guy comedy back in those fays.
Pampam, kiss me quick, et el. Great movies those days
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by wink2015(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) the actor who wine and dine with the corrupt James Onanefe Ibori carbals.

RMD as he is popularly referred has to lick the ass of corrupt governors like Dr Emmamuel Uduaghan all to pave way for him to be appointed Commissioner of Tourism.

Now that the chips are down, the politician that he worked under used him and dump him.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Demonicide(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Osofia always looking Luke a clown.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by sceneonetv: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
good...
http://nshine.com.ng/?s=album
TunezMedia:
Veteran Nigerian actors, RMD and Nkem Owoh shared a quick during the premier of the Chief Daddy movie which had all their guest step for in native attires..
Both have been in the movie industry for over 50years combined. Truly Nollywood Greats.

More photos from the Chief Daddy Movie party in later posts... Stay tuned�

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/nollywood-veterans-nkem-owoh-and-rmd.html

Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by Elxandre(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
wink2015:
Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) the actor who wine and dine with the corrupt James Onanefe Ibori carbals.

RMD as he is popularly referred has to lick the ass of corrupt governors like Dr Emmamuel Uduaghan all to pave way for him to be appointed Commissioner of Tourism.

Now that the chips are down, the politician that he worked under used him and dump him.
like his pocket didn't increase substantially with the appointment
Re: Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere by AlNur: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
princechurchill:

lol your head de there . He chipped some Igbo words "Akaro m conclude"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway / Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) / Patrick Elis Poses With His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.