Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Footballers Who Owns Private Jets Reveiled: Now I've Got Fracture Trying Footbal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers Who Owns Private Jets Reveiled: Now I've Got Fracture Trying Footbal (1543 Views)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Who Owns Private Jets Reveiled: Now I've Got Fracture Trying Footbal by beckyjoy1: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
When i saw the list I asked myself: So there is so much money in Football? Then i have to share it here. Not withstanding the high cost of acquiring or even maintaining a private jet, most Footballers Who Owns Private Jets still believe that they can easily afford a private jet and see the convenience a jet offers as well worth the cost. Footballers have to travel often and do feel the need to ensure that their bodies are not adversely affected by the rigors of frequent flying. Footballers Who Owns Private Jets also ensures that they will be able to enjoy privacy beyond that offered by even first-class travel, and given the high-profile status of many athletes, privacy alone may make the cost more than worth it. Whether necessary or not, the below footballers own private jets of which are expensive, luxurious and undeniably impressive as a means of transportation.
Click Here To Read The Full List Of [url=soccershell.com/footballers-who-owns-private-jets/]Footballers Who Owns Private Jets[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Forward Mason Greenwood Has Been Removed From FIFA / No Trolling This Time. . . . .greatest Athlete In History? / Uefa Cup Final Preview: Shakhtar Donetsk – Werder Bremen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.