Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here (1190 Views)

Madonna University Student....lets Meet Here! / U.I DLC Admitted Student Lets Meet Here..... / Medical Student: Lets Meet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by aileru(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2010
Is it true that you are going to submit your credentials to the nearest jamb office near you. After filling out my form online i was instructed to submit my credentials to the nearest jabm office near me.What is the essence of filling the form online.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2010
I don't know, but I have submitted mine too. Is better you submit yours, just lets follow the instruction given, it doesn't cost anything.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2010
i did thee same too,
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by fame12k(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2010
@ poster

I already have my 1st degree (BSc Anatomy), but i intend applying as a DE Student to UNN to study Radiography,

please hw do u get d DE form, do i work into any jamb office to obtain d form and submit?

expectin ur reply,

Any prospective student of UNN in the house?
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by fame12k(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2010
@ Poster

Just got ur msg, send me d web address where u fill d form

thanks
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by aboriginal: 10:54am On May 19, 2010
Plz when actually is d form closing because am yet to obtain mine, plz contact me on 07035644909 or aboriginal4real@yahoo.com
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2010
aboriginal:

Plz when actually is d form closing because am yet to obtain mine, plz contact me on 07035644909 or aboriginal4real@yahoo.com

Go to AfriBank, or best you go to Jamb office, thats where you will get the correct INFO on the price and closing date. Hurry now! 'cos I heard the form is scare.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by ifkunlethe: 11:23am On May 19, 2010
aboriginal:

fame12k:

@ poster

I already have my 1st degree (BSc Anatomy), but i intend applying as a DE Student to UNN to study Radiography,

please hw do u get d DE form, do i work into any jamb office to obtain d form and submit?

expectin your reply,

Any prospective student of UNN in the house?

Folks, It is imperative that you obtain yours immediate you get this mail if it' not closed yet. You can go through this link to confirm www.jamb.org.ng

you can also google it (that is search through google). try typing "2010 Jamb Direct Entry" and series of pages will be displayed. But, i doubt it if it's still available. Just keep trying, keep the fire burning.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by ifkunlethe: 11:31am On May 19, 2010
Just got the info. The price is 4600(according to the amount inscribed on the card). There are some charges, so just prepare for N5,500 in case. The closing date is 23rd of May, 2010. So, hurry up.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2010
@ifkunlethe>>> I added you on facebook, you haven't accepted. Did you got my text?
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by fame12k(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2010
so d closing date is 23rd May, 4 days from now? have 2 hurry up.
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by Jetwld(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2010
Hi pls how do I know when the DE xam is coming up jmb said it'sd june but i wanted to know the specific day in dat june I picked oau 4 my 1st choice & 2nd choice
Re: Direct Entry Student Lets Meet Here by ifkunlethe: 11:22am On May 20, 2010
Jetwld:

Hi pls how do I know when the DE xam is coming up jmb said it'sd june but i wanted to know the specific day in dat june I picked oau 4 my 1st choice & 2nd choice

There is no such thing as DE Exam. The only thing you can say is Post UME/DE and not all Sculs do that. As for OAU Post Jamb,, dunno yet but will get back to you ASAP.

@BLACKSNIP, You too much jare, i saw your sms, Tanx, I have already accepted you on facebook. Perhaps you should recheck, One luv

(1) (Reply)

Fed.poly.oko Post Utme / Imt Post Utme 2011/2012 Form / Ladela Secondary School Remains Unstoppable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.