Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World (31353 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Chikwe Udensi Assists Accident Victims In Ohafia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by stephenduru: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
A Nigerian Chikwe Udensi has made Nigeria proud by winning the best Interpol Systems Innovator in the world.Sharing thd news,he wrote..

'Yesterday I bagged a Gold medal award by the International Criminal Police Organisation as the best Interpol Systems Innovator in the world, topping the United States of America that won silver.

Recently on various social media platforms the youths of our great nation reiterated the fact that they deserve some accolades
And I tell you all that when you render selfless services to mankind, just sit back, relax and watch as several accolades will trail you.

Good Afternoon'

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Evablizin(f): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
cool

Odiegwu.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Amaka.

Go and tell bubu,that Chikwe issa hardworking Nigerian youth.

284 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by adadike(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy Don't say 'a Nigerian man', say ' an Igbo man'! igbo Amaka! if it is not Igbo, it can never be like Igbo!

202 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Keep on blowing your trumpet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Keep on blowing your trumpet
Sai herdsman.

Lzaa onyeoga

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Masterclass32: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Great feat.
Congratulations, nwanne.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
What nonsense is this? Does it mean that it is only Igbos that are brilliant in this country. Every time Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. Ayam tired.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Pharaoh9(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
While one man from the North got a useless accolade after reciting Qur'an

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by anibirelawal(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Pharaoh9:
While one man from the North got a useless accolade after reciting Qur'an

No knowledge is waste!

it is an acheivement.

May God continue to bless anyone that works so hard to make Nigeria proud and great around the world.

And for those soiling Nigeria's image Home or abroad, you shall all meet your ends soon.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Goodman2030: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2018
wonder how this post shifted from the celebration of this man's success to a fight between tribes...

great achievement by the man..
always motivated by these kind of exploits.

I'm proudly igbo so I take greater pride in this

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Pharaoh9(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

No knowledge is waste!

it is an acheivement.

May God continue to bless anyone that works so hard to make Nigeria proud and great around the world.

And for those soiling Nigeria's image Home or abroad, you shall all meet your ends soon.

Fvck you, fvck God and fvck His Blessings
Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by anibirelawal(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Pharaoh9:

Are you for real

11 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by ISLAMBAD: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Honestly ....Igbo amaka

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by AustineE1: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Pharaoh9:

....'there is a way that seemth right to man,the end thereof is death'-Bible

Young man,i know you are seeking attention from nairalanders but you took it too far.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Pharaoh9(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
AustineE1:

....'there is a way that seemth right to man,the end thereof is death'-Bible

Young man,i know you are seeking attention from nairalanders but you took it too far.

You lack sense
Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by AustineE1: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Pharaoh9:

You lack sense
if thats all is needed to put sense of reasoning into you and probably stop you from this public dance of shame,then i accept your insult!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Igbo bu Igbo Ndewonu

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by kalu61(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2018
igbo Amaka. If only they had allowed each region to grow at their potentials!!!!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by kalu61(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Goodman2030:
wonder how this post shifted from the celebration of this man's success to a fight between tribes...

great achievement by the man..
always motivated by these kind of exploits.

I'm proudly igbo so I take greater pride in this
Some people find pleasure seeing bad news from the East. Is quite irrational

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Chibuzoc(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

No knowledge is waste!

it is an acheivement.

Many met there end in Benue. One zoogeria one shithole. Stop supporting EVIL

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by PenisCaP: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls I want to be an igbo.
I envy them.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

An igbo man is calculative, he is resourceful, he leads others follow. Tell him there is a gold here and he will dig dig dig and dig I actually envy the hardworking igbo man and woman.

Give us little space and we will expand and and occupy it with knowledge and good fruit and be fruitful.

What can I say IGBO AMAKA

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by PenisCaP: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
adadike:
cheesy Don't say 'a Nigerian man', say ' an Igbo man'! igbo Amaka! if it is not Igbo, it can never be like Igbo!

This is the adadike I was proud of..
Who cured u?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Bossontop(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin cheesy
Nice one sir

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by prinsam30: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
and buhari is there disgracing the youths anyhow

back to daura come 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by okolet(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
G
Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Politicowizard(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice feat! Where is Bubu? Hope his � has not finally got deaf. Bubu must hear this!

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by DrRitzy: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ezigbo nwafor biafra

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by Iamzik: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pharaoh9:

Find out how the biblical pharaoh ended in his arrogance.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World by PointZerom: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State / El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.