Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. (470 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Nigeria Police Holding An Umbrella For A Chineseman / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / LASEMA Is Holding An Accident Drill On Third Mainland Bridge (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by TadM: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Since the rising growth of young boys riding cars and displaying luxeries. [center] "they accused him of been a fraudster even when He had a tailoring tape to show he was coming from work" [/center]

the police are now on the chase- not to actually bring these people to face the law but have them paraded to get huge sums of money for themselves.
Before now nigerian Police would seek out informations before parading their suspects. only few years down police are now off their patrol grounds to hang around areas were they could easily find somebody thats good enough to be segregated from the poor nigerian citiziens.

HOW A FRIEND GOT PARADED AND HARRASED .

It was on broad day light, having no skeletons to hide they walked passed a police bus knowing fully well it was the police. after leting them walked passed free, they started their bus and drove slowly towards my friend and the other guy (his friend). A few pace from the walking boys; they drove fast and park at
Re: Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by TadM: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
front . in that shock my friend ran and the other tried but was caught , then and there my friend stoped and walked back to the police. who asked him why he ran and he replied "you guys shocked me". they accused the other one of having dreads and holding a i-phone - which they ordered to search and found noting . then my friend said " this one na embarrassment" and they began slaping him and started questioning them, calling them yahoo boys and cultist because they found one message were they found a weird salute. they took them into their bus and interogated them with slaps and drove them to an unknow compound, were they found a boy who they also accused saying my newly apprehended friend pointed him out as one of their members (here they became shocked for they did'nt even have good reason they were arrested let alone accusing somebody of been part of their clan). the boys grandmother quickly came to the scene and started ranting with curse and insulting the police and my friends. the boy incase even
Re: Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by TadM: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
had an even longer dread than my friend's friend. then my friend kept calling out saying "he did'nt even know the house let alone the boy been accused" after much curses by the old woman , they left without arresting the boy. to cut true tori short: they took my friend to the police station beat him and even cutlass sides. they both were beaten like animals and slept the station. after which he was bailed with 39k.
Re: Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by TadM: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
lalasticla where are you when we need you? , reply me with more experiences.
Re: Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by HoodBillionaire: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
thy r everywhr nw
i lost 80k to them some days ago.
Re: Every Fresh Boy Holding An I-phone Is A Yahoo Boy - Police Harrass My Friend. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Report them to commissioner of police.Dont let the matter lie low.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: When Generals Turn Bandits / See The Man Who Killed His Lover And Stuffed Corpse In A Bin / Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.