Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians (838 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Grabbed Nina’s Boobs (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Moving4: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ex BBNaija top 5 finalists Nina has come out angry to ask Nigerians to leave her alone for accusing her of leaving her boyfriend, Collins for Miracle because of 45m he won. She said she and Miracle are taking things easy and if they will marry it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlcwPtrkjfY

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very stupid move from her, whoever advised her to shoot such a video and the person that recorded the video really hate her guts. The boyfriend you have been living off before you got famous, that got you the BBNaija forms, drove you to the auditions, sponsored your trip to Lagos for another round of auditions (according to her she didn't know anybody in Lagos, her boyfriend arranged accommodation for her) etc.That boyfriend is now a negative vibe? Is this how you want to repay him? Very selfish, inconsiderate insensitive ho. This type can murder her husband to elope with a richer man. Her instagram page is on fire with insults flying from different directions. This crazy stunt she just pulled could be the beginning of the end of her fame.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Whoever gave nina a pass at the auditions is the bane of her life and career. She keeps getting confused everyday. And her advisers aren't helping matters. At this stage, I expect her elder sisters to come in and guide her. Never bite the finger that fed u.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by chykmoni(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Oh no!!! It was Nina who needed counselling all along.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Admin401:
Oh no!!! It was Nina who needed counselling all along.
Exactly...

(1) (Reply)

Why Asaba Movies Will Always Sell / Help Understanding The Simpsons S11E5 Episode Joke? / Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.