Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" (24675 Views)

Throwback To When Leo Warned Nina That Miracle Will Choose Money Over Her (Vid) / BBNaija 2018: "Miracle Will Win" - Teddy-A Gives Reasons / Bbnaija 2018: “Miracle Will Win” – Simi Declares (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

Collins, former BB Naija housemate Nina's ex-boyfriend has gone to Twitter to release some emotional tweets concerning Nina's statements on their breakup.
According to him, he treated her like a queen, gave her everything he could but she went to repeat on TV what she promised never to say again.

[img]https://2.bp..com/--uwBxM2b8VY/WuOOvQKySXI/AAAAAAAAHQY/70imRyIIQ_MjhIkHJAOGtE5Rl9FXukvZgCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

He further went to say that they didn't need to talk again and...

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9dXEyLNyvd8/WuOPCC-tQ2I/AAAAAAAAHQg/N7WiYFpzrL4JY-j9HAqVKTRHmZbqQS1yQCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

...she's a cheap cheating 'olosho'!

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qbtgsnbdgEs/WuOPbdYKwII/AAAAAAAAHQo/WN_KOUrOeFQBugNujfinsgFZ73XMPs_CQCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

He also tweeted that he wanted to know when Nina was returning home to be sure Miracle was done using her.

What do you think? Please drop your comments and share, we will keep you updated!

Source: Reporter 247

1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
E pain am sha.
No vex, na their way

62 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by rosalieene(f): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
stupid silly boy.... what you should have ended privately and not coming to social media to make the announcement. Enjoy the little fame you got because of Nina because very soon it will be a thing of the past, mtcheeww.

Well, you've sha cleared road for confused Nina who was stuck between choosing you or miracle.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by TOMTOM15(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Guys see whatever you are doing in this life just make sure you are rich.

85 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by obojememe: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
i believe that’s not his handle

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by owomida1: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
I feel ur pain if this is true.

2 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by martineverest(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
very childish if this is true.

say no to low self esteem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
angry Collynzo my man see your life? Thats why that Saga i Cap you make you show make we Fine you. Nyben no dey do emotiontal with LTs... shocked

Move On Bro.

7 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Moving4: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by zicoraads: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Her fans will never see it. She is the "gentle" and "naive" one. I initially thought so too until I saw through the charade.

Nina is a slut. End of.

40 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Shebi dey no hack this him acct this time o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by lilmax(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
crap
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Girls are trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Kunkiddo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
nonsense
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by chronique(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lol. Guy man eye done clear. I can imagine the amount of mockery he'd be getting from his niggas when they sit down together to gist.

40 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by pawesome(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chai..e pain am..no vex oga...na so all dis gals de..na normal tin

3 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Dramadiddy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
how will you allow your babe go for bb naija, you think say na house fellowship dey happen there. e pain am sha

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Nellizzy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nina the cheat

1 Like

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
I pity the poor boy(pls am not talking poverty here), he must have loved the girl( na nunu or nina una call am) not to let go. I remember when I used to be sad when the person I love go after unserious guys just to make ends meet. But now, hmmm. Let me kwushi here.

8 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by americanson: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
rosalieene:
stupid silly boy.... what you should have ended privately and not coming to social media to make the announcement. Enjoy the little fame you got because of Nina because very soon it will be a thing of the past, mtcheeww.

Well, you've sha cleared road for confused Nina who was stuck between choosing you or miracle.

what sort of rubbish talk is this?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by franzis(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
That's a fake account , the real Collins complained about that account tweeting trash when Nina was in the house

5 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by saintol(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Such is life. You just have to move on none stop till you get that happiness you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
pained nigha grin
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Moving4: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
But it's a fake twitter account though, it's painful that bloggers don't know how to confirm news before posting them.
Now Collins is being abused for what he knows nothing about...

2 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by EsvNwoye(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
E no get as e won be pass.
Ahead ahead...
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Ardebaryor(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by TheUbermensch: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Heartbreak. Something I never want to experience again. I honestly understand this dude's plight.

I don't think he's doing anything out of proportion. When your heart is broken you're a mad person. Nothing makes sense to you anymore. It takes great effort not to go completely insane. When he's back to his senses he may regret these things but for the now please let him brood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Wavygist: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
The guy is impersonating Collins, check his Twitter alc well that’s not Collins

1 Like

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Audray(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mods please now, the Big Whatever show is over.Stop forcing every shît aboût it down our throats. PLEASE NAH!

4 Likes

Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Bobbycastrol007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Maga..eee pain am..all I have to say is let him focus on his future and making money den he shall laf last
Re: Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" by Claireshan1(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
rosalieene:

are you done?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Cee-C & Leo Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Judith Ilechukwu, Ex-Miss Global Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Rocking Flavour T_shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.