Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (62711 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by beaversticks(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2018
irrespective of they leaving... he's still Kanye... he ain't no hypocrite.. he said his mind

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by GraGra247(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2018
1 million followers become insignificant when he still has 27 million others.

I hate this man though. His manners sometimes causes offense.

4 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by ITbomb(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2018
braine:

LAW 10 of the book 48 Laws of Power says -"INFECTION: AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY"

Kanye West did not apply such wisdom here.
And you think Donald Trump, owner of a multi-billion dollar business empire and president of the United States is a "UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY" fellow

People like you misuse that book but you will be keeping your shoulders high as if you have acquired the ultimate knowledge

18 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by prodigyhenry: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2018
scribble:
Kanye still the GOAT
is this a joke?, Kanye the GOAT?, he isn't even the Greatest rapper of all time. when there is Eminem, Jay z, lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, jcole, 2pac, bigL, big pun, biggie and the rest. even ice cube was a better rapper than Kanye. if Na joke stop am abeg

the GOAT is still MJ or maley

5 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by MissWrite(f): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2018
I understand the one million. It's the twenty-seven million I don't get. shocked shocked shocked 27m!

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by tolexy007(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
whizcode:
spacebooker

Thank you Mr monitoring spirit..
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol fake news. When he supported Trump, I saw his followers go from 18million to 21 million in 24hours. Seun more fake news from your site.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2018
braine:

LAW 10 of the book 48 Laws of Power says -"INFECTION: AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY"

How? Stop quoting nonsense jare.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by drips8(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Hadeaks:
Those who unfollowed him are mostly black Americans who were displeased with his support for Trump and his criticism of Obama.

However it is like a trade off. In their place he has been getting more white people and Trump supporters following him. Currently he has 27.8 million followers on Twitter and the number keeps rising.

At the end of the day he won't be worse off in terms of Twitter followers. In fact he might end up having more followers than before he started his ranting.

You are right, Kanye also said its not a must black people support the democrats at all times, they should forget the past

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Cosplay: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Hellooo: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2018
good for them it doesn't affect him
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by drips8(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Hadeaks:
Those who unfollowed him are mostly black Americans who were displeased with his support for Trump and his criticism of Obama.

However it is like a trade off. In their place he has been getting more white people and Trump supporters following him. Currently he has 27.8 million followers on Twitter and the number keeps rising.

At the end of the day he won't be worse off in terms of Twitter followers. In fact he might end up having more followers than before he started his ranting.
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:

You people read that book without sense. That law doesn't apply here. 1mn followers is shît compared to the rest. What will you say about people that campaigned for Trump when he had 1% chance of winning undecided

The thing just tire me, some people read books without understanding it, they go about quoting out of context just to make it fit into what they think.

4 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Iceberg3: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Meanwhile,dulladino'"1m" zombie Sai barbarian followers grin

Coneheads grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by HallaDaTruth: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
I stand with Donald Trump . If dem like make dem unfollow me

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by BadBradley: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2018
MovicVibe:
Kanye West is known for his bold statements, but it seems his latest comments about President Trump may have ruffled a few feathers. 1 million to be precise.

Earlier the rapper had shared a message of support for the controversial leader of the US during a nine-hour tweeting marathon in which he declared that no one could make him “not love” Trump.

However, his declaration of love for Trump has seen his followers dip by a whopping 1 million as fans appear to be hitting the unfollow button over his political stance.

The 40-year-old had almost 28 million followers when he first tweeted:-

“You don’t have to agree with Trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother.”

But minutes later after the president then retweeted the post to his own feed with the message “Thank you Kanye, very cool!” his number had dwindled to just 27 million.

http://www.movicvibe.com/1-million-followers-unfollow-american-rapper-kanye-west-within-10-minutes-see/

Fake fans!!!

The only people who truly hate free speech are liberals and lefties.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by vickzdvipe(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Kanye is a fool, supporting Trump when it's clear Trump is a Nazi-Racist. I'd unfollow if I were a follower.

3 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by kinkybunny(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Amirullaha:
Show us the before and after followers or I don't believe it...

mumu
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by frugal(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
braine:

An unlucky person who went ahead to win the US presidential election on first try. He's truly very 'unlucky'.

5 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Macdav(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
I salute your courage Kanye!

You don't have to follow the band wagon
On Trump's? I guess am not a fan

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
illuminati has disowened him niyen oo
grin
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kraspo(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
braine:

The same book says "Enter actions with boldness"

Kanye is bold. He is the only celebrity that is following just one person yet he has over 27 mill followers. Beat that!

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by walad4yhu(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Yeligray:
Stop living for the crowd and start living for yourself

As a celebrity, you must live for the crowd.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Kophschmerzen: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Hadeaks:

Enough misinformation out there, how you know this from Nigeria is puzzling.

1 Like

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by AntiWailer: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2018
darocha1:
Ain't 1m followers gonna stop the man from airing his personal opinion.
Take it or keep shut, Trump is doing some good stuff in God's own country.

Same way this company is doing good stuff in providing backup power to homes/offices.

U did not learn any lesson from the post.

Separate ur business and brand from damaged political goods.

If ur delivery is wat Trump is doing, i will rather not do any business with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by ashjay001(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Yeligray:
Stop living for the crowd and start living for yourself

Well, nowadays, it's; stop living for urself n live for ur pockettongue
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by MrSensor(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by scribble: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:

I'm against what that guy wrote but your response Is stupïd

Your whole life is a joke but u didn hear me complaining did u nematode

2 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by whizcode: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2018
tolexy007:

Thank you Mr monitoring spirit..
lol
Happy Sunday
Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:
Trump is a bold president and Caucasians are loving him for that.

In a few months in office, Trump has created 5 million jobs with tax cut policy and deporting many illegal immigrants

He's bold enough to rescind treaties which don't favor the US

Bold enough to strike Syria and initiated a process that will lead to disarming the ruthless north Korean leader aka the little rocket man. grin

Sent over 26 Russian diplomats home - as never done in the US history

Fires his disloyal staff on Twitter like Rex Tilerson grin

Had the guts to not only declare Jerusalem capital of Israel, but he will personally go to commission the US embassy in Jerusalem while the rest of the world keeps ranting.

Calls CNN fake news agency grin

Unlike the dullard we have in Aso Rock, Trump slashed the cost of building a US embassy in Jerusalem from $1 billion to $400m without making noise about fighting Kwarupshion grin

The part I like the most is that he calls the democrats, US opposition party, the OBSTRUCTIONISTS and the name is becoming popular in the mainstream US media grin

Hate him or like him, Trump is shaping US history positively

Anyone who says Trump won't win next election is living in a cloud cuckoo land grin

you are on point

5 Likes

Re: 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump by castrol180(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:

You people read that book without sense. That law doesn't apply here. 1mn followers is shît compared to the rest. What will you say about people that campaigned for Trump when he had 1% chance of winning undecided

You are also senseless for calling someone such, if not you would have face and mind your own business...and that you understand the book to your own little sense doesn't mean you know more than others, it is only your own extrapolation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.