Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Transportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transportation Business (794 Views)

My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Transportation Business by Muhammad2017(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Transport business had been a booming business in Nigeria and still one of the best business one can venture into to realize the money invested within a short period of time. Transport business is of different sections depending on the entrepreneur's interest or financial capability. you can venture into okada transport, keke, bus, trailer etc depending on which you prefer.I run a transport business down here in Zaria and the business is doing very well. i make #42000 from the transport business for just a week with just two buses. i just seat at at home for my weekly return of 42k. Here in Zaria a bus cost between 600k-1M depending on the location and also the bus status. if you are one of those interested in running a transport business, this may be your opportunity to learn more about it as i can put you through on how to run a transport business. One greatest fear of people trying to engage in transport business is the fear of a trustworthy driver, but this shouldn't be a problem at all as i can put u through if you are interested. You can call or watsapp me through 08178276662 if interested

Wallpaper Installer / Daily Sure Games... / Free Practical Dropshipping Club

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7