Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts (431 Views)

Can't Pay For My Facebook Adverts / How To Make Payment For Facebook Adverts In Dollars Using Barter Flutterwave App / Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts by collins30: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
There seems to be a lot of buzz on Facebook and Social Media on how they are able to bring in more customers.

People who have mastered the art of making the internet work for them are cashing out big time and all they show others is how much they have made and how their lifestyle has changed since they came in contact with the internet.

Others who have not understood the way it works just keep on groping around in the darkness and hoping that one day, they will also fall in line.

Well, that’s part of what this post is about – to let you in on secrets that your competitors know that has enabled them to go light years ahead of you.

While there are many ways to catch the bird, we will be looking at just one with the potential of turning your business around.

As a matter of fact, this is the singular trick that has set me apart.

We’re talking about Facebook adverts.

This post will be dealing on reasons why every smart business owner in Nigeria needs to run Facebook adverts.

Cheapest Paid Form Of Advertising Worldwide
I can prove this to be true but don’t take my word for it, look at what others like Brian Carter of moz.com is saying about the cost-effectiveness.

While I know that people are used to traditional methods of advertising businesses, the calculation below will prove otherwise.

Fliers: It will cost you at least 8000 naira to print 1 thousand copies of fliers (I know it is costlier than that but I don’t use it so I really care less how much it cost).

That means that you are paying 8 naira per view of your business.

Billboard: Depending on your location, a big billboard will cost a minimum of 40,000 (certainly not in places like Lagos and Abuja) and will be viewed by say 5000 people or let’s raise the bar to 10,000.

At 10,000 people, cost per view is 4 naira.

Facebook Ads: My poorest ad which was long ago was viewed by 1000 people for 500 naira which stands at a rate of 1000 people for 50kobo (do people still use kobo?).

When you run a more optimized advert, you are sure to get more views at a cheaper rate.

High Targeting Capabilities
Have you ever seen a female sanitary product on television (and you are male) and wished they didn’t waste your time to show you that advert? In the end, it even makes you develop a form of hatred for that product as you will view them as pest disturbing your life.

It is not so on Facebook.

Facebook allows you to target the right audience that your business needs and this is one area that I love very much.

I can target only men or women, I can target a particular age grade, I can target according to location (say Lagos or Enugu or Kaduna) and different other forms of targeting obtainable in the platform.

Unlike traditional methods that just put the word out there for everybody to see, Facebook helps you reach the right people.

Someone made a joke that you can even target the President of a country on Facebook if you know the how to run effective ads, and it is the truth.

Your Audience Resides On Facebook
Everybody is on Facebook these days.

Some joined out of curiosity, some joined because they need more business, some joined because they don’t want to look like the odd one out, others joined for a variety of reasons but by and by, everybody is on Facebook.

Facebook has over 2 billion users and over a billion users that log in every day.

As a matter of fact, we are not just talking about having an account on Facebook, let’s look at it practically.

Enter a restaurant or any public place that has a television and check the number of people viewing the television against those looking at their phone.

Every single time I have checked, the number of phone users trump that of television viewers.

If you now decide to give them fliers at that moment when they are looking at their phone, you are sure that nobody will look at the flier.

Old men are there, young people are there and certainly, your audience is waiting for you there.

READ ALSO: 5 BASIC COMPENENTS OF A HIGHLY CONVERTING WEBSITE

Fastest Way Of Breaking Into A New Market
Highly Converting Sales Copy

So you have a new product or let’s say you are new to the market and people don’t know about you before.

They would have even developed loyalty with a competitor in the industry and you are looking for ways to break into the scene and cause them to look at you instead of your competitor, then Facebook is the way for you.

I once worked with a client who brought in new cosmetics product into the country and wanted to makes sales with ease, obviously, I ran adverts for her and within 5 days and an ad spend of just 3000 naira, she got over 15 new customers who you’re sure will keep on patronizing her.

If you know any rules of marketing, you will know that Facebook adverts are the best all over the world right now.

Increased Revenue
Saved the best for last.

Like we earlier stated in the beginning, the aim is to make sales. If you are not making sales, you are dying.

Facebook adverts don’t just get you views and visibility, it gives you sales.

And depending on the type of business you’re running, the customers keep on coming back for more.

Like the story of the client who sold beauty products and many other stories not said here, Facebook brings instant sales to your business.

Truth be told though since there are many things that Facebook ad does, likewise, they are many pitfalls that one can fall into while running Facebook adverts and that’s why some people who failed at it will try to debunk all the goodness of Facebook adverts.

These are just five out of many more reasons why you need to run Facebook ads and if you are doing this, I bet you, you don’t know how much you are dashing to your competitors.

Like we said, there are quite some complications to Facebook adverts and that is why we are creating a course that teaches you how to do it for yourself.

Normally, we run Facebook ads for companies (we still do), but since we can’t help every company that comes to us, we are developing a course so you can run it on your own and you can join the waiting list here.

But if you need expert help NOW, you can reach out to us and we will see if you meet the requirement for us to help your business as not everybody attains the qualification.

Send us a message here and book us to help you run highly effective Facebook adverts for your business here or call us at this number: 08186546652.

Get our FREE Social Media for Business Guide Here to help you use Social Media for your business: m.me/bizworldafrica

businessworldafrica.com.ng
Re: Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts by Smartip: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you are looking for a way to start a successful billboard advertising company, this will help https://smartincomepro.com/billboard-advertising-company/
Re: Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts by nutripot: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

We R Recruiting!!! (osogbo Residence Only) / I Changed My Stories When I Start Mini Importation Business And / Ways To Handle Bad Boss Without Being Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.