Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos (20809 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Beautiful nollywood star actress celebrates her birthday today with this beautiful photos

Kemi Afolabi was born on the 28th of April 1978 in Lagos, though she hails from Ogun state.

Kemi attended her primary and secondary education at A-Z International School and Our Lady of Apostles School, respectively. She later graduated from University of Lagos with a degree in Law, LL.B .

In 2016, Kemi Afolabi won the Best Yoruba Actress Of The Year at City People Awards and the Most Prominent Actress award at the Odua Image Awards.

Kemi got married to her husband secretly who is based in UK and they have a daughter.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-celebrates-her-birthday-with-beautiful-makeup-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Hbd ma

See the photos of her beautiful daughter and husband in UK here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-celebrates-her-birthday-with-beautiful-makeup-photos/
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Fine girl kiss but I've not seen her in movies embarassed
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Fine girl kiss but I've not seen her in movies embarassed

Go throway ur TV then undecided

22 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Heryorh: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
wink
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Waakanda: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by OCTAVO: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Okay smiley
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

So this over-age "imachakwa" is 40years too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by sharpwriter(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

hahahaha... very good reply.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
ko ni dafun oyibo ti ose make-up grin

3 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by baby124: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Happy Birthday!
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by pemiakd: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Happy happy birthday
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Madam, your make-up is much. Happy Birthday! Enjoy!! Meanwhile, who go sell akara to me when all those girls don turn to "make-up artist?"
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Odunlade ponmo

3 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am

Cee C's lashes got nothing on those lashes, damn! shocked
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Goldenheart002(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is she related to bobrisky?
Happy birthday tho

2 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by abike12(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
I really like her, just wish she could tone down the lousiness. Happy birthday!
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Alejoc(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Goddess!

She is cool!!
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

maybe your own TV dey show NTA channel 246 Ogbomosho... as for me I don't knw her or have seen her face anywhere around nollywood top posters... abeg knw the diff between local Yoruba movie industry and world class Nollywood... thank you
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by josh77(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
She resembles Bob risky

2 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by obowunmi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Looking like Bobrisky. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Spar7tan(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

May be she's been watching the back of her TV all these while.

1 Like

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Spar7tan(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
I thought she celebrated her birthday not quiet long?

Abi Dem born am twice in a year?
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by seenter84: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Okunade pussy
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by IamGoke(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
AFONJACOW:
maybe your own TV dey show NTA channel 246 Ogbomosho... as for me I don't knw her or have seen her face anywhere around nollywood top posters... abeg knw the diff between local Yoruba movie industry and world class Nollywood... thank you

How would you see her when you were busy wacthing "The Snake Girl"?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ojoro123:
Odunlade ponmo
Which One Be Odunlade Ponmo Again, So Sumone Cnt Bleep An Actor In Peace Again Abi

3 Likes

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hardworking actress!!!
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by olu98: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
is that Bobrisky? lol
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
IamGoke:

How would you see her when you were busy wacthing "The Snake Girl"?
how will I see her when the world did not start and end in Yoruba land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twin Boys In Agbada Outfit / #bbnaija: Nina Hangs Out With Anto (PHOTOS) / Patoranking Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.