Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Starch Your Teeth Goes To Church - The Father, The Son, The Street #eko Invasion - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Starch Your Teeth Goes To Church - The Father, The Son, The Street #eko Invasion (455 Views)

Proceeds From My Father's Funeral Goes To Charity — Prof. Onyebuchi (video) / Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starch Your Teeth Goes To Church - The Father, The Son, The Street #eko Invasion by teegist: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2018
The Father The Son and The Street With Heart. #EkoInvasion

THE FATHER
Popular Nigerian comedian Kenneth Agberia, who is better known as MC Shakara, has been in the entertainment industry for many years, and with every stage appearance and every joke he tells, he is quickly becoming one of the top ranking comedians in the industry

THE SON
Edeh sylvester chisom popularly known as Mc Monica a fast rising comedian who has decided to use his talent and resources to reach out to the less privileged ones in the society.

His popularly held event "Starch Your Teeth Goes To Church" with the hashtag "Dchildren must chop" has been on for over 3years now. He has reached out to several states in Nigeria such as: Bayelsa, Port Harcourt, Warri, Anambra and most recently Calabar.

Mc Monica made it known again on the 1st of April 2018 that he and his team will be invading Lagos for the first time to reach out to those in the slums and ghettos and he is not just doing this with the team, the event is been fronted by his Daddy yo! Mc shakara as he is fondly called.

This event is been powered by showers of grace Christian centre. On the 24th of JUNE 2018 Mc Monica along side his Daddy yo Mc Shakara and some A list comedians and finest comedians you will want to listen to in the industry will be gracing this event.

He will be featuring Akpororo, Acapela, Ajebo, Senator, Funnybone, Emekasmith, Kelvin Sapp, Pencil, Yaw, Whale Mouth, Mc JP, Short Family, Prince Will, etc

This event is been packaged by Kelsey wokoma events.........

For Sponsorship, Partnership and more Information, contact Mr Dim Concepts via:
07069551276, 08055394561

Via: TeeGist Blog

http://www.teegist.com/2018/04/starch-your-teeth-goes-to-church-father.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bride And Groom / Lagos Female Dancers / Imported Tent For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.