Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Huawei Test/interview Format? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Test/interview Format? (1661 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / Waec Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Test/interview Format? by fyi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
Guys, really need your help! Especially those who have written the huawei test earlier,
Please what is the test/interview format like?
Re: Huawei Test/interview Format? by olaj: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2007
Oh boy just read the attached documents very well it might turn out to be what you need to pass the test also expect very simple iQ test which you must pass before you will be allowed to proceed to the technical stage and lastly sharpen your computer skills e.g Excel usage and power point. Wishing you the best of God. I will have to attach the file twice, because of its size

Re: Huawei Test/interview Format? by olaj: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2007
Here is the 2nd part

Re: Huawei Test/interview Format? by fyi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2007
thanx bro, really appreciate
Re: Huawei Test/interview Format? by Tdaves(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2007
Olaj congrat for your Glo work. Please I need all the materials that you have on GSM technology, please kindly send it to my private mail addy osakuadetolu@yahoo.com. And if its add copy try and mail me. I believe I can come and collect it if you stays in lagos. I had the huawei test and interview on saturday. Thanks man.
1luv
Toluwa

(1) (Reply)

Federal Radio Corporation In Need Of It Person. Apply Here / Immidiate Job Opening In America Int'l Insurance Plc / Job Vacancies In Oil & Gas Servicing Firms; Check And Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.