Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Oceanic Bank Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Info (1687 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Info by saintauch(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2007
oceanic bank, kaduna has started inviting 4 interview. anyone with an idea of what their interview looks like?
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by nickodu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2007
saintauch pls is the interview holding in kaduna or lagos and when. as 4 interview tips have no idea but smone wld surly reply u. pls let me have a reply.thakz
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by stmichaels(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
i wrote the test last yr sept but am just being called for interview on mon 16th. thew guy said he just took over and was going thru file and decided to gimme a chance after the had tried to reach me and couldnt cos where i served didnt have network.
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by kentnig(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2007
any with oceanic bank test format? its urgent pls

my e-mail: kenechukwue@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by onez: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2007
kentnig, call me I will help you with the test format. My number is 08035825072
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
Oceanic bank test format. The 1st 35 questions are critical reasoning questions with a lot of diagram so i would suggest you practise a lot of that in your gmaths then u have mathematical questions, english language with questions that involve differentiation btw sentences with error with grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation etc then general business and economics oriented questions. study all these and your home free. i wish i had this info b4 i went 4 mine. All the best. wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by Abraomo: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2007
i want to know if online job registration is currently be applied for
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by dechico: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Oceanic Bank Info by dechico: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Oceanic Bank Info by chichiiwen: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2007
pls i want to find out about the Oceanic bank kaduna interview that was conducted on monday if it is for the people that took the test on 16th of june.i passed the test but was not called for the interview.pls reply immediately.
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by ce026: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2007
hi landers, talking about oceanic bank recruitment saddens my heart, why?e i wrote the test last year october in ibadan, oyo sate and got email that i passed from oceanic recruitment in november last year, since then i ve not heard from them, pls can anyone in the house for Gd's sake pity me and tell me anything about this oceanic, i ve been unemployed for two and half year and i ve 2.1.currently i m frustrated, pls landers, HELP!!!!
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by ce026: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
hi landers!this talk about oceanic brought tears into my eyes onceagain,i wrote the test in ibadan oyo state last year october and received email from oceanic in november that i passed, since then i ve not heard from them,i m getting frustrated,imagine two and half years with no job, and i have 2.1.pls can anyone help with this oceanic info in the name of GOD.i really need a job, thanks landers for favourable responce
Re: Oceanic Bank Info by Aproko(f): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ce026,

you could try going to their HR dept, and try stating your case nicely. please dont loose hope, just make sure you are not too choosy about the jobs you apply for. you'd be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank And Nbc Pay For Entry Level: / Stanbicibtc / Start A Career With First Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.