Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! (8919 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Manchester United V Barcelona Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2010
The list of winners:
Bandley
Denzel2009
Akolawole
nateevs
Ibime
KgDavid

Oya, all of you shld line up and collect your money in that order!. . . . . .lol
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2010
Jeeze. . .

Nostradamus plenty for house o.

How we go do am?

I dey come.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Sauron1: 10:39pm On May 22, 2010
akinalabi:

Jeeze. . .

How we go do am?

I dey come.

Give em $16 each and keep the remainder. . . .
Sauron still remains the biggest winner of any bet on Nairaland.
That $100 of last season was BLISSFUL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2010
akinalabi:

Jeeze. . .

How we go do am?

I dey come.

Heys guys, he's running away with your money, catch him!, lol
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Borat1: 10:46pm On May 22, 2010
The first person to predict gets the money simples! grin
Bandely step forward!
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Give em $16 each and keep the remainder. . . .
Sauron still remains the biggest winner of any bet on Nairaland.
That $100 of last season was BLISSFUL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol. . .

But seriously, we have a situation here.

Will sharing it make sense?

Should we give the first person?

Lets suggest abeg

Obinoscopy:

Heys guys, he's running away with your money, catch him!, lol

lol

Dem no dey catch wind  grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2010
Thanks borat.

What do we all think?
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Sauron1: 10:49pm On May 22, 2010
akinalabi:

lol. . .

Lets suggest abeg

lol

How can you give the first person?
It will be grossly unfair on the others. . . . . .What about the members who didn't see the THREAD in time?
Remember. . . . . .U didn't announce there was going to be a prediction contest. . . . No one saw this coming at all so share the dough accordingly.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by denzel2009: 10:49pm On May 22, 2010
akinalabi:

lol. . .

Lets suggest abeg

lol

Dem no dey catch wind  grin

Abeg, that one go worry me, I don chop gbese already for the money. So u gast to give it me as my kondishon dey critical

Plus I predicted that Milito will score both goals in my mind cheesy
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by eyoniggar(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2010
Akin you didnt have this thang set up well.

I mean, u ought to know that 2 or more people could
make the same prediction. And you didnt state anything
such as " the first person to post the right prediction wins
the money. I mean how are you gonna do it now cos u gast pay um
all.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by tayoast(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2010
call them together & av them take another 'test'.
the mula shd go to ONLY one psn
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

How can you give the first person?
It will be grossly unfair on the others. . . . . .What about the members who didn't see the THREAD in time?
Remember. . . . . .U didn't announce there was going to be a prediction contest. . . . No one saw this coming at all so share the dough accordingly.

That makes a lot of sense

denzel2009:

Abeg, that one go worry me, I don chop gbese already for the money. So u gast to give it me as my kondishon dey critical

Plus I predicted that Milito will score both goals in my mind cheesy

lol

eyoniggar:

Akin you didnt have this thang set up well.

I mean, u ought to know that 2 or more people could
make the same prediction. And you didnt state anything
such as " the first person to post the right prediction wins
the money. I mean how are you gonna do it now cos u gast pay um
all.

Chill nah cheesy

I just put up a fun thing so we can enjoy the game and win some money. I really couldnt be too bothered with too much planning and stuffs.

But I honestly thought there wont be too many winners.

Chei. . . People sabi predict here o.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2010
Okay, how about this?

I will up the prize money to $200 and we will share it.

Fair enough?
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Borat1: 11:08pm On May 22, 2010
Akin you specified only the results after 90 nimutes of football will count. As far as we're concerned, no nimutes have been played yet. . . grin

But on a more serious note, someone raised the question in the first page and you duly replied. Check it out.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by bandely(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2010
Make una pay me my money o. I predicted correctly first.
~Borat~:

Bandely step forward!
thanks borat. grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by bandely(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2010
Make una pay me my money o. I predicted correctly first.
~Borat~:

Bandely step forward!
thanks borat. grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by eyoniggar(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2010
Bandley ur blood bad ooo!!! cheesy grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2010
~Borat~:

Akin you specified only the results after 90 nimutes of football will count. As far as we're concerned, no nimutes have been played yet. . . grin

But on a more serious note, someone raised the question in the first page and you duly replied. Check it out.

Yeah, I remember I replied.

I've increased it to $200. Oya, how we go share the loot?
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by A40(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2010
@Akinalabi
It should be on a first come first serve basis Boss, you do realize the early predicters took a high risk and with that comes high reward. If he had a change of heart he would not have been able to rectify it. Bandely deserves it Shikena
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by eyoniggar(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2010
^^^^^ The first "RIGHT" predictor rule was not implied, so I disagree on that.

They can share it.

Akin there are 6 right predictors, so you have to up the amount to $300 in order for them
to share it 50 dolls each.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2010
eyoniggar:

^^^^^ The first "RIGHT" predictor rule was not implied, so I disagree on that.

They can share it.

Akin there are 6 right predictors, so you have to up the amount to $300 in order for them
to share it 50 dolls each.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why you no kuku kill me? grin

I really want us to end this in a happy note. That was the way we started.

We have 2 options.

$200 and we share

or

$100 for badely
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by bandely(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2010
eyoniggar:

Bandley your blood bad ooo!!! cheesy grin

Hehehe, no be my fault.
I go sue organizer for $100,100 if them no pay me. grin Lol
@A-40, thanks jare.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by denzel2009: 11:29pm On May 22, 2010
Holy ghost fire oooooooo

I bind all principalities that wont let me get my share of this £200 that I laboured my medulla oblangata to nap.

We share equally just like they do for lotto.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Sauron1: 11:30pm On May 22, 2010
akinalabi:

We have 2 options.
$200 and we share

or
$100 for badely

Do a raffle draw. . . . .
Write the names of the predictors in a paper, place em in a cup and ask anyone around you to choose one.
The chosen one wins $100. . . .

Better still. . . . .
Put their names in a poll.
Let Nairalanders vote and choose a winner amongst the SIX members.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2010
denzel2009:

Holy ghost fire oooooooo

I bind all principalities that wont let me get my share of this £200 that I laboured my medulla oblangata to nap.

We share equally just like they do for lotto.

Where did you get pounds from? Na dollar dey there jare.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by bandely(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Write the names of the predictors in a paper, place em in a cup and ask anyone around you to choose one.

Better still. . . . .
Politics don set in. Should i start a campaign. Lol grin
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Sauron1: 11:41pm On May 22, 2010
bandely:

Politics don set in. Should i start a campaign. Lol grin

It's not politics. . . . .
Just because your post was the first correct prediction does not mean you are better than the others. . . .
Others might have seen the thread LATE. . . . .That KEY FACTOR cannot be ignored.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by bandely(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2010
Hmm, what about the key factor of predicting first. When it comes to such thing, who comes first is widely use to determine winner.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by eyoniggar(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Better still. . . . .

How can you post something as dumb as this?

Who wud be seeing Akin in person  if he decides to place the names in a cup? shocked shocked
Besides we all know how politics on NL is far more worse than the one of PDP, so why suggest voting?

Akin you be big boy, pay for your mistake by upping the amount to 3 hundie, any1 of d winners that
disputes  should be evicted from the money sharing party.
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by A40(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2010
@Eyoniggar
Share it?? I laugh in Lars Lagerback!! Did Zanetti and Van Bommel share the trophy tonight? The amount on ground is too small to be shared abeg! If its split in six Bandely would not have enough to take his babe to Genesis @ Shoprite to see Prince of Persia

@Akinalabi
Show Bandely the Mullah. . . The early bird gets the worm

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by Kgdavid(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2010
hehehe look at me thinking in my mind that this guy must be too rich cuz i was expecting at least ten correct guesses and i was kinda thinkin you would pay em all. i guess it makes sense if we get 30-40 bucks each though i mean the guy did this just for fun and nobody paid anything to enter the competition, abeg lets not allow greed to set in here eh?
Re: Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! by akinalabi(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2010
We go share am jare.

This is all for fun so need for politics.

I've upped it to $200 so that is $33.333333333333 each grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Is The World Footballer Of The Year [2008] / Newcastle Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 18th February 2023 / Man United Vs Aston Villa [0 - 1] On Sat 12th Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.