Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity (42382 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by talk2percy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
And we also know u as a gossip and weak, forget ur muscles. Efe was natural all through. Stop being a judgmental son of a bitch. So shut up

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by AiiVee(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
truth is Efe doesn't know how to manage fame. his ordinary "Based on Logistics" trend could have brought him money abi no be dey blow from Shaku Shaku ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
nathskib:
Tobi, your statement is so unfair
truth hurts baby
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Even after the show her mouth is still running like tap?

Efe:
lmao... that Aunty's mouth will be his downfall.
Trust bloggers to help him with downfall.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by oshe11: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Munzy14:
lmao... that Aunty's mouth will be his downfall. Trust bloggers to help him with downfall.
Lol...
He talks too much

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by emelda86(f): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is the reason why Cee c wants to finish him in that house....be running mouth like loose pvssy awon rada rada

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Vince77(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Tobi oooo.... Even if your senior is useless, u still need to respect him na.

This statement is worse than Tobi's.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
DIYhackers:
Not a way to go mehn.
Tobi is truly 23 years old.
That guy 23? Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Lol...

He talks too much
Honestly it can be a turn-off for some ladies. Who knows if it was the reason why Cynthia played hard to get for him.
I expected a changed him out of the House. It seems am on a longgggg thing. lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Deltayankeeboi: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
dominique:
I don't like Tobi but I'm with him on this one. Nigerians rushed to vote a half-witted fellow with zero potentials with a lacklustre personality. Now the scales have fallen from their eyes and no one wants to associate with him anymore. Was he even invited to AY's recent Warri show?
DOES EFE OWN YOU ANYTHING? DID HE GO TO BIG BROTHER BECAUSE OF YOU? IT IS HIS LIFE, SO LET HIM LIVE IT. HE OWNS NOBODY NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by oshe11: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Munzy14:

Honestly it can be a turn-off for some ladies. Who knows if it was the reason why Cynthia played hard to get for him.
I expected a changed him out of the House. It seems am on a longgggg thing. lmaoooo
It could be but I guess thats who he is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by jrfaj: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:
Tobi Bakare has thrown serious jabs at the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba. In a recent chat with Punch, Tobi who came 3rd in the 2018 BBNaija show, reportedly said many people voted the last winner out of pity.
What he said when asked how he felt when he made it to the final three of the reality show

I was so happy when I made it to the final three. I was very happy because I knew that at that stage, anyone of us could emerge as the winner. We did not know the amount of love people had for us outside the house.

I particularly wanted people to love me and see the values that I had because I knew that whenever I left the house, that is what people would still love about me.

Personally, I think that in the last Big Brother that held, people voted for the winner out of pity not because they really saw value or potential in the winner, that is just my personal opinion, I stand to be corrected. But as for me, I wanted to go to the house and let people love me to the extent that when I leave the house, I would be a mentor to other people based on my behaviour in the house. I wanted people to still want to know about the Tobi brand after the show and that was my driving force.

Do you agree

SOURCE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaija-2018-tobi-shades-efe-says-nigerians-voted-him-out-of-pity/

this tobi no get sense at all yeah we voted Efe and he won
go to hell, dummy monkey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by jrfaj: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:
Tobi Bakare has thrown serious jabs at the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba. In a recent chat with Punch, Tobi who came 3rd in the 2018 BBNaija show, reportedly said many people voted the last winner out of pity.
What he said when asked how he felt when he made it to the final three of the reality show

I was so happy when I made it to the final three. I was very happy because I knew that at that stage, anyone of us could emerge as the winner. We did not know the amount of love people had for us outside the house.

I particularly wanted people to love me and see the values that I had because I knew that whenever I left the house, that is what people would still love about me.

Personally, I think that in the last Big Brother that held, people voted for the winner out of pity not because they really saw value or potential in the winner, that is just my personal opinion, I stand to be corrected. But as for me, I wanted to go to the house and let people love me to the extent that when I leave the house, I would be a mentor to other people based on my behaviour in the house. I wanted people to still want to know about the Tobi brand after the show and that was my driving force.

Do you agree

SOURCE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaija-2018-tobi-shades-efe-says-nigerians-voted-him-out-of-pity/

Bleep you Tobi, yh Efe was once poor ,he came out of nothin' to somethin' and he is a livin' legend to me . not all are born rich as you're but we keep struglin' with every breath... and we don't even know where your parents get there money who knows there way maybe dirty....so shut the Bleep up and get out of his business mothe'fucker...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by jrfaj: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:

Do you agree

Bleep you Tobi, yh Efe was once poor ,he came out of nothin' to somethin' and he is a livin' legend to me . not all are born rich as you're but we keep struglin' with every breath... and we don't even know where your parents get there money who knows there way maybe dirty....so shut the Bleep up and get out of his business mothe'fucker..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by shizzle1: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But it's the truth.

Even Cee C was voted out of pity. I am team Cee C before any mumu starts quoting me.
this foolish boy again?

Must you always mention Ceec in you miserable life? even when the thread has nothing to do with her. Your stupidity is legendary I sweaaar.

#Spits at him
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by shizzle1: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
jrfaj:
this tobi no get sense at all yeah we voted Efe and he won
go to hell, dummy monkey
i swear that boy is a very big Fool, talks like an idiot and gossips like a market woman, that was one of the reasons CeeC disliked him cos no reasonable girl would condone such an immature and loquacious sissy of a boy that calls himself a man

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by shizzle1: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Munzy14:

that boy Is what me and my friends call 'sissy'. He talks unreasonably and gossips too much, this was one of the reasons Cynthia called him out on several occasions for saying negative things behind her back and they argued and quarelled about it when she began to realize he was such a cunny nitwit.

I'm happy the foolish boy is beginning to show his true colours and people are beginning to see the sissy for what he truly is

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by jrfaj: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
shizzle1:
i swear that boy is a very big Fool, talks like an idiot and gossips like a market woman, that was one of the reasons CeeC disliked him cos no reasonable girl would condone such an immature and loquacious sissy of a boy that calls himself a man
you're right.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
It could be but I guess thats who he is
lol. it's a big case for him. Being matured entails u see some things and overlook. If na this him life be, I think Cynthia isn't the only one who needs counseling.
few ladies tolerate that kind of guy. For a lady to find comfort in him, he needs to clear her doubt of being a kiss & tell guy. With this character, it will be difficult convincing a very serious and positive minded lady. For a serious something.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by Munzy14(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
shizzle1:
that boy Is what me and my friends call 'sissy'. He talks unreasonably and gossips too much, this was one of the reasons Cynthia called him out on several occasions for saying negative things behind her back and they argued and quarelled about it when she began to realize he was such a cunny nitwit.

I'm happy the foolish boy is beginning to show his true colours and people are beginning to see the sissy for what he truly is
lol.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by oshe11: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. it's a big case for him. Being matured entails u see some things and overlook. If na this him life be, I think Cynthia isn't the only one who needs counseling.
few ladies tolerate that kind of guy. For a lady to find comfort in him, he needs to clear her doubt of being a kiss & tell guy. With this character, it will be difficult convincing a very serious and positive minded lady. For a serious something.
Sure, couldn't agree less
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by sirusX(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Who said he wasn't voted out of pity with the way Cee-C washed him left, right and center
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by akwemose: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2018
tobi this table you are shaking.. hmmmm.couldnt you have made.your point without bashing Efe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by peacettw: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2018
I hardly ever watched big brother double wahala but I can say with some degree of certainty that Tobi needs to work on his character. Boy is arrogant, petty, sly and speaks without filtering his words. Pulling others down maliciously doesn't make you strong, it makes you look weak by default.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by coded06(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2018
anath:
To me Efe entertained more than even Tobi and miracle. What talent Miracle even have, at least Efe can sing even if u call it rubbish song. He was only jst showing his tru self. How does being poor become crime. Tobi Bleep up die. Rubbish!

Hey bro what's sup with you? in box me ur what's app number i think i lost it. i get packaged for you.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by ChristyB(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2018
But na true nau.....i don't care if his mouth is leaking, na street make Efe win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity by sistaj: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.