Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,007 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole (1065 Views)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Simi Shares Photos From Honeymoon In Cape Town / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018

We certainly can’t get enough of the relationship between Nigerian singing sensation, Simi and her mother…

The singer’s latest episode with her mom was shared by her on her Twitter handle on Friday, April 27, 2018, where she shared a chat conversation thread with her mum and captioned it with a quote and crying smileys.

“my mum is unmatchable,” she tweeted.

This comes after some time ago, we got to experience the quite hilarious moment when she and her mother both had a funny conversation on Instagram and the award-winning singer threatened to block her on the social media platform.

On March 20, 2018, Simi had posted a photo of herself on her Instagram page where she looked as delectable as ever and just as fans showered her with encomium, her mother too had something to say about the outfit.

“Please, bring this top for me. I want to use it to slay my husband,” Simi’s mum wrote.

And Simi just had the sarcastic response,

“Mummy stay away from my Instagram. Stay away. I will block you,” she wrote.

This got a lot of fans and admirers laughing and enjoying the intimate relationship between these two.

http://fstrends.com.ng/2018/04/simi-shares-really-hilarious-conversation-with-her-mom-over-j-cole/
Cc; lalasticlala Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by dafeyankee: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
cool
Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by Uyiii: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
wtf did I just read, your mom doesn't know jcole, sooo but she knows adekunle and Falz, ehennundecided

Like who else doesn't give a fvck about their family group chat.
your mom binding every spirit of jcole, ehn, come again.
you didn't tell her jcole will buy you and your whole family, wtf.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Uyiii:
You this boy you're almost everywhere in nairaland do you have something doing with your life
Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by Uyiii: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You this boy you're almost everywhere in nairaland do you have something doing with your life
this girl sefsmiley, dey go abeg.
just this small thing I told you that's making you monitor my arse upandan. you don turn to monitor lizard by force.
Oya sorry, nor cry you hearkiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by NwaAmaikpe: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Simi is losing the last ounce of my validation of her.
She must learn not to force down her dysfunctional family down our throats.

We are okay with her music and confused love life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Shares Really Hilarious Conversation With Her Mom Over J Cole by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Simi is losing the last ounce of my validation of her.
She must learn not to force down her dysfunctional family down our throats.

We are okay with her music and confused love life.
� lol lol

(1) (Reply)

Fast Download: Olamide Ft. Wizkid – Kana (out Now) / "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj' / I See Tonto Dikeh Having Her Own Church Soon: Miss Nollywood Organizer (barakumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.