Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Website With Adsense For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website With Adsense For Sale (725 Views)

If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily / Blog With Adsense For Sale / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Website with naija non-hosted unverified google adsense and cpanel, domain for sell all together for 19,000 naira.
Call me 09096911200
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Still avaliable
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by flavourway2014: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2018
If you own a website, Blog or Android App and want to increase your income, simply visit https://www.adstargets.com/index.php?r=514 and register for FREE.
Good news for Nigerian Webmasters and Bloggers who are looking for a way to monetize their websites, Blogs or Android App.
AdStargets is the best Ad Network serving Ads for Nigerian based website, Blog, and Android Applications to increase their income, grow faster and better online with AdsTargets
They also pay directory to your bank account even if you don't have a PayPal account. Join today and start making money with your website, Blog or Android App at AdsTargets
There are Ad New that allow Webmasters and Bloggers to server Ads from their server and increase their Income globally. Adstargets is one new Ad Server that accepts Nigerian Advertisers and Publishers for better Advertising results and also payout daily. register now for FREE.https://www.adstargets.com/index.php?r=514 #Monetise #Advertising #Website #Blog #MakemoneyBlogging #GoogleAdsenseAlternative
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
flavourway2014:
If you own a website, Blog or Android App and want to increase your income, simply visit https://w/i and register for FREE.
Good news for Nigerian Webmasters and Bloggers who are looking for a way to monetize their websites, Blogs or Android App.
AdStargets is the best Ad Network serving Ads for Nigerian based website, Blog, and Android Applications to increase their income, grow faster and better online with AdsTargets
They also pay directory to your bank account even if you don't have a PayPal account. Join today and start making money with your website, Blog or Android App at AdsTargets
There are Ad New that allow Webmasters and Bloggers to server Ads from their server and increase their Income globally. Adstargets is one new Ad Server that accepts Nigerian Advertisers and Publishers for better Advertising results and also payout daily. register now for FREE.https://www.adstt #Monetise #Advertising #Website #Blog #MakemoneyBlogging #GoogleAdsenseAlternative

you dey crazy, you can't create your owner thread and start posting your rubbish! Idiot
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
On for sale
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 1:30am On May 02, 2018
avaliable
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
Still for sale
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2018
Link
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
Link
call or flash me : 09096911200 so that i can send you the link
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 02, 2018
adex3g:

call or flash me : 09096911200 so that i can send you the link

I can't.. Drop link here, so i can easily access it, if its worth it, i would buy it.
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

I can't.. Drop link here, so i can easily access it, if its worth it, i would buy it.

ok check the one on my signature or Click here and there is another .com that it cant link here
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by binoosmart(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2018
Are you scared of posting the link here because its not yours? When you are ready for Biz you will drop the link
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by mayormi: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
lol,
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:
Are you scared of posting the link here because its not yours? When you are ready for Biz you will drop the link
hay! How am i going to sell a website that does not belong to me.
I want to sale https://our.com.ng with adsense
the second one is a .com ext and i can not post it here. Because it has been banned by nairaland here.
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2018
Still avaliable
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
Still on market - 15k "adsense with our.com.ng"
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
Avaliable
Re: Website With Adsense For Sale by adex3g(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2018
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sale / Latest Ophthalmologist Jobs In UK / Does Nairaland Banner Ads Actually Convert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.