Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (65879 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by ebiproperties(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tell that to d gods
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by crafteck(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
So therefore.. Is a banger
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by joystickextend1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
okay.

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by phemmyfour: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

HE HAS NOT MEET ME?CONSERVATIONS?

This is exactly why I have no single respect for any graduate of a private university in Nigeria.

This FOREHEAD is a lawyer right?and the simplest of English she no fit construct. Nothing dey her head aside bad manners and hate.
he has not meeted

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Dafreeguy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
When d fvck will the news of this bbn participants end? am sooo sick reading bout this people here..ordinary people are been turned to celebs because they appeared on screen for 3months
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by brightnelly(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
SO THEREFORE like W,DAFUQ?? from a so called LEGAL PRACTICTIONER

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by tooawesome(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
wingmanII:

Those are obviously typos. She probably typed in a hurry.

A big lie especially the CONVERSATIONS
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by anyimontana(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeadRat:

It Seems This Girl Have Started Not To Have Sense abi... Look At How You Belittled yourself For Somebody You Are More Useful Than...

Which Ebuka? Who Is Ebuka? There Are Over One Million Ebukas in Nigeria none Is Famous...
hater spotted...lmao...bbh host ebuka is famous, stop hating..
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Gkemz: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bloody liar.
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by onadana: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

This is exactly why I have no single respect for any graduate of a private university in Nigeria.

This FOREHEAD is a lawyer right?and the simplest of English she no fit construct. Nothing dey her head aside bad manners and hate.

Just imagine abeg..you can wonder how she made all her papers...donating here and there.
And is she Queen Elizabeth to meet people daily without knowing them..what plenty people.
If i like i meet the whole market i know those i met.We have being scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol ....'So Therefore' nko? grin grin

dafeyankee:
angry

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chloe88:
lmfao @ over 100,000 people In a week..
is he Facebook
I tire

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by happy200(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Abeg this big brother poo don tire us. There is no housemate this year wey no sabi somebody
Us or you? if u 're tired go and sleep we are not tired.
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kylekent59:

Lol.

He has(participle) not meet(present tense) me. Wrong

He has(participle) not met(past tense) me. Right.
Participle goes with past tense.

Back to the topic
She is looking pretty. Last last enemies must bow. grin grin

So wrong bro
Participle can go with either present, past or even past participle itself. It all depends on the verb in question.
BTW. English no be our mother tongue o!
Shalom!
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by sunnyflakes(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

Is that the only one u saw? what about the "so therefore", for someone who studied law, this is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by millyj(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Enough already
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Pearl05(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
9jaBloke:
Ebuka is huge lipsrsealed

You too see the huge? I wonder the area sha. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by DONADAMS(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tessyama1:
A photo of media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cee-C at an event he hosted went viral yesterday after he denied ever meeting her during an interview with Toolz on Beat Fm yesterday.

This got tongues wagging as many felt he has really met her and is just covering up.

Cee-C has now taken to Instagram to address the issue. She wrote;

"I have alot to address and answer but I will address this particular issue.
An interview of someone I respect, admire and see as my mentor was drawn to my attention. Like I said in the house I met @ebuka at an event he hosted, Yo!!! the fact that you meet somebody doesn't mean that the person has to remember you. @ebuka is HUuuuGE in this industry and probably meets over 100,000 people a week, so therefore he has every right to say he has not meet ME. What I said in the house was from the view of someone who does not understand the industry. Guys I have met and had conservations with alot of people this week, that would as well say they have met me this week too and I can't even remember.
To my fans, I do appreciate you all for always having my back, mehn!! where did you guys get that picture from
I advise we take it easy with the bashing, negativity, etc
Love You All,
Ceec
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/cee-c-reacts-photo-ebuka-event-before-bbnaija-show.html

hmmmmmm @bolded
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by BigIyanga: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Her grammatical skills are so atrocious!

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by jessikoholic: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

didn't see that till you said it. hahaha! very observant.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by miracool946: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
9jaBloke:
Ebuka is huge lipsrsealed
haha bad guy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by frleopardo: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

So wrong bro
Participle can go with either present, past or even past participle itself. It all depends on the verb in question.
Shalom!
brother, pls can you give me an example where participle goes with present. thank you as you do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by talk2percy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
so therefore he has every right to say he has not meet ME Did this gurl actually say she read law? Did she say "so therefore" and has not meet me before ? Like, for real? And she is a graduate and q lawyer? Was her account hacked??
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by stuffs4me(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cee-c with her forehead like aeroplane

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by talk2percy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
frleopardo:
brother, pls can you give me an example where participle goes with present. thank you as you do so.
no mind am. All I know is that my English teacher used to tell us then that bad English childs the ear! I can't believe a lawyer can murder English like this
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by ShenTeh(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

So wrong bro
Shalom!

Abeg no vex my brother, help me tell her make she kukuma dey write for her mother tongue.

No vex brother.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by egojeny1(f): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

Jesus!!! Abeg take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
angry

shocked

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by dafeyankee: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
egojeny1:

Jesus!!! Abeg take am easy.

Ego my missing RIB Kedu.
Re: Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija by Deji63: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kylekent59:

Lol.

He has(participle) not meet(present tense) me. Wrong

He has(participle) not met(past tense) me. Right.
Participle goes with past tense.

Back to the topic
She is looking pretty. Last last enemies must bow. grin grin

It was just a typo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.