Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Make Legit Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Legit Money Online (496 Views)

How To Start 2020 Making Legit Money Daily With Your Smart Phone Or System / How To Make Legit Money Daily With Your Smart Phone Or System / How To Make Legit Money Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Legit Money Online by Solarex1: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
You can make money online through blog in 3 major ways. Am a living testimony of this and thats why I want to share this with Nigerian youth who has brilliant idea but no capital or support to bring this to reality. Making money online might cost you less than N5000 Naira.
Please I will be very happy if you can remove doubt and try this out in faith and determination. This has work in my life and many other youth and our students in our institute (Solarex Information Technology World) that I have thought this or help out in building blog and apply these 3 principles in their blog.
The 3 principles are briefly explained below
Google adsense: Google Adsense is an initiative of Google to turn your idea into money. This is more than building a blog. Your blog must first be approved by google before you can start making money through this means.
To apply for this click on business at the bottom of Google home page, then click on Adsense to apply for Google Adsense in order to turn your passion to profit. This is number one legit way to make money fast. Am a testimony of this and lot of my friends and client that we have build blog for and has help to get Google Adsense script on their server. We have been able to make millions from Google Adsense.
After Google Adsense has been approved on your blog or website, the next thing is attracting traffic on your site through search engine optimization (SEO) and social media synchronization. We can help you out in achieving this on your blog or website. That is why facebook and other social media site are making millions on daily basis because of the traffic they have on their site.

E-marketing: Apart from making money via Google Adsense you can also make money through internet advertisement about your idea and business. This is done by sending broadcast to all social media on what you are doing (about your product and services). And with a single broadcast you can reach over 500,000 audience within 5 minutes which can request for your services by calling you. There are different blog you can develop base on your idea or business. There are some ideas that just needed article blog post while some other business needed online shop to promote their promote across millions of internet audience.

You can contact us for advice or professional services on making money through blog or website
Call or chat on 07062284261

Or you can buy our blog handout that will practically guide you on how to build your blog

1 Share

Re: How To Make Legit Money Online by Solarex1: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Making money online is easy if you can meet the right person or read our article on it
Re: How To Make Legit Money Online by flavourway2014: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
If you own a website, Blog or Android App and want to increase your income, simply visit https://www.adstargets.com/index.php?r=514 and register for FREE.
Good news for Nigerian Webmasters and Bloggers who are looking for a way to monetize their websites, Blogs or Android App.
AdStargets is the best Ad Network serving Ads for Nigerian based website, Blog, and Android Applications to increase their income, grow faster and better online with AdsTargets
They also pay directory to your bank account even if you don't have a PayPal account. Join today and start making money with your website, Blog or Android App at AdsTargets
There are Ad New that allow Webmasters and Bloggers to server Ads from their server and increase their Income globally. Adstargets is one new Ad Server that accepts Nigerian Advertisers and Publishers for better Advertising results and also payout daily. register now for FREE.https://www.adstargets.com/index.php?r=514 #Monetise #Advertising #Website #Blog #MakemoneyBlogging #GoogleAdsenseAlternative
Re: How To Make Legit Money Online by moneyadulttube: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: How To Make Legit Money Online by Temolad: 9:13am On May 02, 2018
I just concluded an article here on NL on HOW TO MAKE MORE THAN 2K ONLINE... Feel free to read it https://www.nairaland.com/4482900/make-more-than-2000-per
Re: How To Make Legit Money Online by Solarex1: 3:46pm On May 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Getting Backlinks, Banking High / I Can Help You With You Blog/website / 9 Hidden Actions To Take Before You Hit The Publish Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.