Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 (13684 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Wilfem(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
I'm still wondering why it's been an usual and continuous practice by Antonio Conte to be making late substitutions that could eventually cost Chelsea some points. He's been fond of doing this and it's really frustrating. I can't believe that Chelsea had to park the bus for Swansea.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Aldebaran(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wilfem:
I'm still wondering why it's been an usual and continuous practice by Antonio Conte to be making late substitutions that could eventually cost Chelsea some points. He's been fond of doing this and it's really frustrating. I can't believe that Chelsea had to park the bus for Swansea.
You mean that DRUNK called CONTE angry
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Abeyjide: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wilfem:

75th min upward. what a dump coach.

1 Like

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
ANTHONIO CONTE KILLED CHELSEA BY SELLING DIEGO COSTER AND MATIC
I swear na you get sense pass broda. Not Chelsea fans don't know that. Am a united fan, immediately matic was bought I know manchester united will be solid in midfield with d likes of Herrera and Pogba. Conte'so mistake cost Chelsea dis shit dey are in. Lastly his buys are just wrong from A-z
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
EmmaOgbu:
With this kind of play Chelsea can't win FA cup from Man U.
Read my lips.
Hahhahahahaha, well am a man u fan but I can tell you for free, don't underrate any team when it comes to final tho morinho does not loose in finals but at least Chelsea is not an average team. D game is on a 50/50

1 Like

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
ottohan:
wast brom will not be relegated
says who? Let wait and see. D only club that can easily escape relegation is Southampton.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Go Chelsea I hope Chelsea won. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
I swear na you get sense pass broda. Not Chelsea fans don't know that. Am a united fan, immediately matic was bought I know manchester united will be solid in midfield with d likes of Herrera and Pogba. Conte'so mistake cost Chelsea dis shit dey are in. Lastly his buys are just wrong from A-z
. Except Alonso
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
ItsTime4me:
. Except Alonso
am not talking about all his buys overall, I mean last summer buy. Alonso was bought two season ago not this last season. Anyways best of luck to Chelsea
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by OFFICIAL336: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
ANTHONIO CONTE KILLED CHELSEA BY SELLING DIEGO COSTER AND MATIC
Are you sure you are a Chelsea fan? After Mourinho destroyed Chelsea by selling off all our players, our transfer policy don't even allow inputs from our coach on technical matter.
Conte is not and has never been in charge of technical matters in Chelsea.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by OFFICIAL336: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Odmic2839:
Conte is not in charge of technical matters in Chelsea. No thanks to Mourinho who sold all our players because he was given free hands.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Conte is not in charge of technical matters in Chelsea. No thanks to Mourinho who sold all our players because he was given free hands.
so why not give conte that free hand. You are wrong to say morinho sold all your important players, what happen to player that does not perform excellently under him. Salah, de bruyne and Co are not playing well to meet up to standard, remember Chelsea were flares of stars then so don't blame him. Even ferguson d greatest of all time sold key players who excel in their clubs they are sold to.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by OFFICIAL336: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Odmic2839:
so why not give conte that free hand. You are wrong to say morinho sold all your important players, what happen to player that does not perform excellently under him. Salah, de bruyne and Co are not playing well to meet up to standard, remember Chelsea were flares of stars then so don't blame him. Even ferguson d greatest of all time sold key players who excel in their clubs they are sold to.
Mourinho bleeped up the system. Salah and De Bruyne were playing excellently but not on par with Hazard and William. He should have loaned them. Do you know the stress Mourinho passed through to sign Salah?
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Odmic2839(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Mourinho bleeped up the system. Salah and De Bruyne were playing excellently but not on par with Hazard and William. He should have loaned them. Do you know the stress Mourinho passed through to sign Salah?
I know you are a Chelsea fan and you might know not of other clubs but if you do then I will like you to talk about pereira being loaned to velencia, I think this is the fourth time he is being loaned out by two different managers. Can you say he is not a good player. He might be sold this season by United and he becomes a star to watch next season. Some players does not just fit it to some clubs maybe because of the philosophy of the club. Same goes to zaha, he is d kind at crystal Palace but a big flop at united. You don't expect everyone to be a good fit in the your team. Bakayoko, left to me, he is a fantastic footballer but when he came to chelsea he is yet to convince most of us that know him during his days at Monaco. That just footbal. I quite understand some manager are inpatient same as some clubs. Like a pundit I read this morning said bale is a fantastic player but maybe he is not just fit to play for real madrid that is just d bitter truth. You can keep waiting a season or two to nurture a player if you wanna be among d best. I only know of one club that does that and they make profit( let say that is their own throphy). I didn't mention any club oooo so don't come for my head. Lol

1 Like

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Are you sure you are a Chelsea fan? After Mourinho destroyed Chelsea by selling off all our players, our transfer policy don't even allow inputs from our coach on technical matter.
Conte is not and has never been in charge of technical matters in Chelsea.

Forget about MOU. Conte's team that won the EPL was destroyed by him
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
Tot has been on the loosing streak

Surprise!!! they are back to winning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Re-signs Flamini / Manchester United Vs West Ham: FA Cup (1 - 1) ON 13th March 2016 / Malmo FF Vs Chelsea: Europa League (1 - 2) On 14th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.