Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? (1752 Views)

You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? / Should Muslims Celebrate December 31st Cross-over Night, Is It Islamic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Following from the Previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4477369/which-should-muslims-recite-salaat#67107990

Salaat al-Ibraheemiyah

The Companions of the Prophet (salallahu alyhi wasalam) asked him how to send Salaat on him. It is proven in as-Saheehayn (Bukhari & Muslim) from Ka‘b ibn ‘Ajrah (may Allah be pleased with him), the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) said: O Messenger of Allah, Allah has commanded us to send blessings upon you; how should we send blessings upon you? He (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Say: Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama sallayta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed. Allaahumma baarika ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed (O Allah, send prayers upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers upon Ibraaheem and the family of Ibraaheem, You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed Ibraaheem and the family of Ibraaheem, You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory).”

Another example is that which is proven in Saheeh al-Bukhaari and Saheeh Muslim from the hadith of Abu Humayd as-Saa‘idi (may Allah be pleased with him), from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that he said: “Say: ‘Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama sallayta ‘ala Ibraaheem, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheema wa aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed (O Allah, send prayers upon Muhammad and upon his wives and offspring as You sent prayers upon Ibraaheem; O Allah, bless Muhammad and his wives and offspring as You blessed Ibraaheem and the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory).”

According to a third hadith that was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh from Abu Mas‘ood al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Say: Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama sallayta ‘ala Ibraaheem, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama baarakta ‘ala aali Ibraaheem fil ‘aalameena, innaka hameedun majeed (O Allah, send prayers upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers upon the family of Ibraaheem, and bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibraaheem among the worlds; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory).”

These hadiths and similar reports explain the way to send blessings upon him that he approved for his ummah and enjoined upon them. As for Salaat al-Faatih, even though its meanings are sound in general, it should not be adopted at the expense of that which has been narrated in saheeh reports from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explaining the sending of blessings upon him that is enjoined. Moreover, the phrase “the one who opens that which was closed” is too ambiguous, and some of those who follow whims and desires may give it a meaning that is not correct. And Allah is the source of strength.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him).
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
^^^

Who told your sheikh that solati fatih was adopted at the expense of Ibrahimiya?. This is how they always make up falsehood undecided

Thank God he said text in solati fatih is sound. So what's the problem. There are other short solati in hadith. Why the fuss over fatih.

Whether fatih or Ibrahimiya, who do them the most?. Isn't the Sufi people?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Empiree:
^^^

Who told your sheikh that solati fatih was adopted at the expense of Ibrahimiya?. This is how they always make up falsehood undecided

Thank God he said text in solati fatih is sound. So what's the problem. There are other short solati in hadith. Why the fuss over fatih.

Whether fatih or Ibrahimiya, who do them the most?. Isn't the Sufi people?.

Text is sound but contains ambiguity! Also we have discussed it's origin! What was revealed to our Prophet is sufficient! Someone from somewhere received Salaat al - Faatih claiming it was a revelation from the Prophet! This falsehood!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Text is sound but contains ambiguity! Also we have discussed it's origin! What was revealed to our Prophet is sufficient! Someone from somewhere received Salaat al - Faatih claiming it was a revelation from the Prophet! This falsehood!
Rubbish. If text is sahih case is closed. Solati fatih simply sends blessings and praises in nabi. What more do you want?. Why argue over irrelevant stuff?. Na by force to recite it?. Person forced you to recite it?. Abeg, go take sleeping pill.

Albaqir already dealt with this issue on similar sawalat like saying "ajimohin". Who added that to the text?. Nabi?. None of you refuted that

Yeyeman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:
Rubbish. If text is sahih case is closed. Solati fatih simply sends blessings and praises in nabi. What more do you want?. Why argue over irrelevant stuff?. Na by force to recite it?. Person forced you to recite it?. Abeg, go take sleeping pill.

Albaqir already dealt with this issue on similar sawalat like saying "ajimohin". Who added that to the text?. Nabi?. None of you refuted that

Yeyeman

Don't bring another case here. Nothing concerns me yet with albaqir. This stuff is relevant cos it's a misguidance! I won't sleep until I expose this falsehood. You keep saying the text is sahih but you reject ambiguous! And What happens to Qur'an 5vs 3 that says Islam is complete. Why innovate a good deed after the prophet's death? Why does your Sidna Sheikh need to receive revelations? IS IT THAT ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE BEFORE THE PROPHET'S DEATH?
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Don't bring another case here. Nothing concerns me yet with alb.aqir. This stuff is relevant cos it's a misguidance! I won't sleep until I expose this falsehood. You keep saying the text is sahih but you reject ambiguous! And What happens to Qur'an 5vs 3 that says Islam is complete. Why innovate a good deed after the prophet's death? Why does your Sidna Sheikh need to receive revelations? IS IT THAT ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE BEFORE THE PROPHET'S DEATH?

PLEASE LET US REASON INTELLECTUALLY AND NOT LIKE FANATICS

FIRST, the fact an angel speaks to someone or someone claim to have received a revelation does not automatically mean it is bringing a new "scriptural waḥy."

Wahy is of two types:

* The first is the scriptural wahy, which brings new Shari'ah or a new divine book (Qur'an (4:163))

This type of waḥy ended with the death of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family.

* The second type of waḥy – the non-scriptural wahy - has
nothing to do with any new Shari’ah or scripture. For
instance, Allah says (5:111):

"And when I revealed to the disciples: 'Believe in Me and My Messenger!” They said: “We believe, and bear witness that we are (Muslims) submitted exclusively to Him.”

Besides, what Sufi sheik claim pertaining to "Salatul Faith" was never a wahy/revelation rather the sheik claimed to have seen Nabi Muhammad in his dreams who gifted him the Salat. Is there any problem in that?

SECOND, if on the basis of no evidence in Sunni books of ahadith you throw away salatul fatih (despite its blessed meaning), then why do you accept a new form of Salat ala Nabiyy that for sure it was never from the Prophet? I mean the following:

"Wa salatu (aw thumma salatu) wa salamu ala Muhammad wa ala ahlihi wa as'habihi (wa ala Tabi'ieen) ajma'een"

That is a repeated salawat among Salafi scholars be it in their lectures, books or discussions.

THIRD, many Sufi scholars and students alike have argued (which is right) that every phrase in Salatul fatih is proven or extracted from the Qur'an directly or indirectly.

Why do you throw away this fact despite the fact that:

* One: The statement, "radi'Allahu anhu" was revealed and used for righteous sahabah in the Qur'an.

* Two: Prophet read it severally in the Qur'an yet he never ever used it or ordered it to be used whenever the name of any sahabi is mentioned.

* Three: Sunni/Salafi/Sufi repeatedly recite this statement after the mention of any sahabi.

Therefore, why the opposition to the recitation of Salatul fatih when you yourself (as your school of thought) is "guilty" of the same "crime" you accuse Sufi of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Don't bring another case here. Nothing concerns me yet with albaqir. This stuff is relevant cos it's a misguidance! I won't sleep until I expose this falsehood. You keep saying the text is sahih but you reject ambiguous! And What happens to Qur'an 5vs 3 that says Islam is complete. Why innovate a good deed after the prophet's death? Why does your Sidna Sheikh need to receive revelations? IS IT THAT ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE BEFORE THE PROPHET'S DEATH?
You are being unreasonable right?. Who told you this is revelation?. Your sheikh bin Baz said the text is sahih. Good luck in trying to "expose". La go melo? grin

Lazy Youth. Get off your butt and go find work to do, buddy. Proof to us the text in solati fatih is innovation. Please do.

Solati fatih was solely for him when he had his dream and you can't tell me his dream was false because there are ahadith that back up TRUE DREAMS & TRUE VISIONS.

So he was not been greedy by sharing this solati after seeing it virtues. Is anyone forcing you to recite it?. What's your problem exactly?.

If you wanna go ahead and "expose" it, you will end up running away as usua because at the end of the day we would show you (as we did before) other practices, deeds and sayings we do that aren't directly from nabi(saw). And I can guarantee you that you will end up abandoning your own thread. You are known to do that. embarassed

And yes, albaqir has the right to involve. He tackled this before. Oh you scare to confront him because he will finish you just like that.

There are bunch of adʿiyah in Hadith that didn't even come directly from nabi and nabi (saw) said "this man has just praised Allah the best manner", suggesting that there is nothing wrong making up your own dua. So why cant any Muslim make up their own?. Is solati fatih outside of Quran?. Absolutely not.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
AlBaqir:

PLEASE LET US REASON INTELLECTUALLY AND NOT LIKE FANATICS

FIRST, the fact an angel speaks to someone or someone claim to have received a revelation does not automatically mean it is bringing a new "scriptural waḥy."

Wahy is of two types:

* The first is the scriptural wahy, which brings new Shari'ah or a new divine book (Qur'an (4:163))

This type of waḥy ended with the death of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family.

* The second type of waḥy – the non-scriptural wahy - has
nothing to do with any new Shari’ah or scripture. For
instance, Allah says (5:111):

"And when I revealed to the disciples: 'Believe in Me and My Messenger!” They said: “We believe, and bear witness that we are (Muslims) submitted exclusively to Him.”

Besides, what Sufi sheik claim pertaining to "Salatul Faith" was never a wahy/revelation rather the sheik claimed to have seen Nabi Muhammad in his dreams who gifted him the Salat. Is there any problem in that?

SECOND, if on the basis of no evidence in Sunni books of ahadith you throw away salatul fatih (despite its blessed meaning), then why do you accept a new form of Salat ala Nabiyy that for sure it was never from the Prophet? I mean the following:

"Wa salatu (aw thumma salatu) wa salamu ala Muhammad wa ala ahlihi wa as'habihi (wa ala Tabi'ieen) ajma'een"

That is a repeated salawat among Salafi scholars be it in their lectures, books or discussions.

THIRD, many Sufi scholars and students alike have argued (which is right) that every phrase in Salatul fatih is proven or extracted from the Qur'an directly or indirectly.

Why do you throw away this fact despite the fact that:

* One: The statement, "radi'Allahu anhu" was revealed and used for righteous sahabah in the Qur'an.

* Two: Prophet read it severally in the Qur'an yet he never ever used it or ordered it to be used whenever the name of any sahabi is mentioned.

* Three: Sunni/Salafi/Sufi repeatedly recite this statement after the mention of any sahabi.

Therefore, why the opposition to the recitation of Salatul fatih when you yourself (as your school of thought) is "guilty" of the same "crime" you accuse Sufi of?

Now you sound more likely like a wounded lion hoping to do anything to save himself. I don't know that Salaat you said is common among Salafy scholars but one can send blessings on the Prophet even by just saying "Allahumma Saly 'ala Nabiyyina Muhammad" and no one claim's this was given to him by the Prophet by dream!

And your sheikh said the Salaat has bogus rewards albeit better than any other Salaat. You are just pronouncing your kufr here. No dreamer can receive any revelation that will have such claims as that Sheikh claimed! The Sahabahs were the best people after the Prophet and no one among the present generations can surpass them!
But the claims on Salaah Al Faatih is too sick, absurd, irrational and senseless.

So also are all your claims up there!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:
You are being unreasonable right?. Who told you this is revelation?. Your sheikh bin Baz said the text is sahih. Good luck in trying to "expose". La go melo? grin

Lazy Youth. Get off your butt and go find work to do, buddy. Proof to us the text in solati fatih is innovation. Please do.

Solati fatih was solely for him when he had his dream and you can't tell me his dream was false because there are ahadith that back up TRUE DREAMS & TRUE VISIONS.

So he was not been greedy by sharing this solati after seeing it virtues. Is anyone forcing you to recite it?. What's your problem exactly?.

If you wanna go ahead and "expose" it, you will end up running away as usua because at the end of the day we would show you (as we did before) other practices, deeds and sayings we do that aren't directly from nabi(saw). And I can guarantee you that you will end up abandoning your own thread. You are known to do that. embarassed

And yes, albaqir has the right to involve. He tackled this before. Oh you scare to confront him because he will finish you just like that.

There are bunch of adʿiyah in Hadith that didn't even come directly from nabi and nabi (saw) said "this man has just praised Allah the best manner", suggesting that there is nothing wrong making up your own dua. So why cant any Muslim make up their own?. Is solati fatih outside of Quran?. Absolutely not.

Subhanallah! Which thread did I run from? And I asked you a simple question which you need to answer. "WHY THE NEED FOR SOLAAT AL FAATIH IF ISLAM WAS COMPLETE? ALL THE SAHABAHS WERE THE BEST GENERATION AFTER THE PROPHET YET THEY NEVER KNOW THIS SOLAAT, WAS YOUR SHEIKH SO SPECIAL? I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE. THAT THE PROPHET LEFT AN UNFINISHED DEEN SO THAT'S WHY HE GAVE SALAAT AL FAATIH TO SIDNA SHEIKH IN A DREAM.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Subhanallah! Which thread did I run from? And I asked you a simple question which you need to answer. "WHY THE NEED FOR SOLAAT AL FAATIH IF ISLAM WAS COMPLETE? ALL THE SAHABAHS WERE THE BEST GENERATION AFTER THE PROPHET YET THEY NEVER KNOW THIS SOLAAT, WAS YOUR SHEIKH SO SPECIAL? I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE. THAT THE PROPHET LEFT AN UNFINISHED DEEN SO THAT'S WHY HE GAVE SALAAT AL FAATIH TO SIDNA SHEIKH IN A DREAM.
albaqir already answered you up there. Stop being fanatic
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I don't know that Salaat you said is common among Salafy scholars

# That's why we have given you simple references to verify: their speeches/lectures, books and discussions. Salafi scholars (local or foreign) never missed it. That "mawdoo salawat" is their national anthem.

We simply ask a simple question: Was it sanctioned by Nabi?

Rashduct4luv:

but one can send blessings on the Prophet even by just saying " Allahumma Saly 'ala Nabiyyina Muhammad" and no one claim's this was given to him by the Prophet by dream!

# So, you believe one is free to do whatever is "right" even if Nabi Muhammad did not command it?! This is a good start.

# @underline. Here you are innovating another salawat. Your sheik al-Albani unfortunately condemned with prove salawat to Muhammad with the exclusion of his Ahl al-bayt.

# That "mawdoo salawat" if you think is okay, then you (or your Salafi shuyukh) are never in better position to criticise salatul fatih saying it is not established.

# As per the claim of the sheik getting it via dream, what is your problem with that?

1. It is established in your ahadith that whoever saw the Prophet in his/her dreams has truly saw him for Satan cannot take his form.

2. How reliable is the sheik? Apparently he was not known as liar, and his hidden is none of anybody's father business.

Rashduct4luv:

And your sheikh said the Salaat has bogus rewards albeit better than any other Salaat. You are just pronouncing your kufr here. No dreamer can receive any revelation that will have such claims as that Sheikh claimed!

# Are you condemning the Salat on the basis of its alleged reward?

Rashduct4luv:

The Sahabahs were the best people after the Prophet and no one among the present generations can surpass them!

Perhaps you meant the Purified Ahl al-bayt (alayhi salam) and perhaps some exceptional unrivalled sahabah.

Anyway here's your ahadith perhaps it will bring light to your cloudy imagination:

# Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal documents:

Narrated Abu Jumu’ah:

Once we had lunch with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Abu `Ubaydah, who was with us, said, “O Messenger of Allah! IS THERE ANYONE BETTER THAN US? We embraced Islam with you and performed Jihad with you.” He said, “YES, THOSE WHO WILL COME AFTER YOU, WHO WILL BELIEVE IN ME ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT SEE ME.'' (Sahih hadith)

Source: Abu ‘Abd Allah Ahmad b. Hanbal al-Shaybani, Musnad (Cairo: Muasassat al-Qurtuba) [annotator: Shu’ayb al-Arnaūt], vol. 4, p. 106, #17017

In fact, whosoever adheres to the pure Sunnah of Muhammad in this era is fifty times better than any of the Sahabah who remained upon the pure Sunnah till his death!

# Shaykh al-Albani also records that the Prophet told his Sahabah:

“Verily, after you, there will be days of patience (i.e. hardship, requiring lots of patience). Whosoever, in those days, holds fast to what you ARE upon will have the reward of FIFTY of YOU.”

They said, “Or, fifty of THEM?”

He (the Prophet) said, “Rather, fifty of YOU.” (Sahih)

Source: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani, al-Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Sahihah (Riyadh: Maktabah al-Ma’arif), vol. 1, p. 892, # 494

In fact, there are also Sunni sahih ahadith that claim "awliya (friends of) Allah" are superior to even Prophets of Allah

Rashduct4luv:

But the claims on Salaah Al Faatih is too sick, absurd, irrational and senseless. So also are all your claims up there!

What is sick, absurd, irrational and senseless in it? Its meaning, alleged merits or isnad? Be specific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nailed the coffin grin cheesy

Albaqir, the guy doesn't know what he's doing. His problem is pure hatred for Sufi shuyukh and sufism altogether. That's called bigotry. That's sickening. When someone is sick with bigotry and hatred for fellow humans, there will always be cloud around his judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2018
AlBaqir:

# That's why we have given you simple references to verify: their speeches/lectures, books and discussions. Salafi scholars (local or foreign) never missed it. That "mawdoo salawat" is their national anthem.

We simply ask a simple question: Was it sanctioned by Nabi?

Though you and Empiree are still running away from my question ("WHY THE NEED FOR SOLAAT AL FAATIH IF ISLAM WAS COMPLETE? THE SAHABAHS' GENERATION WAS THE BEST MUSLIM GENERATION YET THEY NEVER KNOW THIS SOLAAT, WAS YOUR SHEIKH SO SPECIAL? I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE. THAT THE PROPHET LEFT AN UNFINISHED DEEN SO THAT'S WHY HE GAVE SALAAT AL FAATIH TO SIDNA SHEIKH IN A DREAM".)

It was not sanctioned by the Prophet and no one claimed that Salaah was given to him by the Prophet. No one mentioned it's reward. It's just like saying "Salallahu alayhi wasalam" of which is a common prayer for the Prophet. Nothing would have been wrong with Salaah al Faatih if some of the wording does not seem ambiguous and especially the claim it was revealed to sheikh by the Prophet.

AlBaqir:

# So, you believe one is free to do whatever is "right" even if Nabi Muhammad did not command it?! This is a good start.

# @underline. Here you are innovating another salawat. Your sheik al-Albani unfortunately condemned with prove salawat to Muhammad with the exclusion of his Ahl al-bayt.

# That "mawdoo salawat" if you think is okay, then you (or your Salafi shuyukh) are never in better position to criticise salatul fatih saying it is not established.

# As per the claim of the sheik getting it via dream, what is your problem with that?

1. It is established in your ahadith that whoever saw the Prophet in his/her dreams has truly saw him for Satan cannot take his form.

2. How reliable is the sheik? Apparently he was not known as liar, and his hidden is none of anybody's father business.

We can pray for the Prophet in general terms. And the best of these are those narrated from the Prophet. And there is no sin in saying "O Allah bless the Prophet" or other dua' but the claims about Salaat al Faatih is just too false. Thinking about the claims only would make one leave other 'Ibaadah and focus only on this Salaat.

..."In another letter Sidna Shaykh illustrated that whoever has greeted the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) through Salat al-Fatih once, he will bear the rewards of all Prayers that have occurred across the universe by mankind, Angels and Jinns, in a number of six hundred thousand from the first creation of the universe until the recitation has been completed, and each prayer with a reward of six hundred thousand (600,000) from all faithful from mankind, angels and Jinns. And each prayer with a reward of four hundred (400) conquests and each conquest with a reward of four hundred (400) Hajj pilgrimage, and each prayer from all these with a bird as mentioned in the Hadith that has seventy thousand wings (70,000), and each prayer with a Houri wife and ten (10) virtues and the erasure of ten (10) sins and for each prayer, the Exalted Allah and his Angels salute the Prophet ten times.... If this is not a lie i wonder what else would be a lie!

AlBaqir:

Perhaps you meant the Purified Ahl al-bayt (alayhi salam) and perhaps some exceptional unrivalled sahabah.

I am not in anyway to judge any Sahabah, abuse, curse or condemn them. That's you Shiites cup of tea!

"Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him..."
(Qur'an 98:cool

AlBaqir:
Anyway here's your ahadith perhaps it will bring light to your cloudy imagination:

# Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal documents:

Narrated Abu Jumu’ah:

Once we had lunch with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Abu `Ubaydah, who was with us, said, “O Messenger of Allah! IS THERE ANYONE BETTER THAN US? We embraced Islam with you and performed Jihad with you.” He said, “YES, THOSE WHO WILL COME AFTER YOU, WHO WILL BELIEVE IN ME ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT SEE ME.'' (Sahih hadith)

Source: Abu ‘Abd Allah Ahmad b. Hanbal al-Shaybani, Musnad (Cairo: Muasassat al-Qurtuba) [annotator: Shu’ayb al-Arnaūt], vol. 4, p. 106, #17017

In fact, whosoever adheres to the pure Sunnah of Muhammad in this era is fifty times better than any of the Sahabah who remained upon the pure Sunnah till his death!

# Shaykh al-Albani also records that the Prophet told his Sahabah:

“Verily, after you, there will be days of patience (i.e. hardship, requiring lots of patience). Whosoever, in those days, holds fast to what you ARE upon will have the reward of FIFTY of YOU.”

They said, “Or, fifty of THEM?”

He (the Prophet) said, “Rather, fifty of YOU.” (Sahih)

Source: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani, al-Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Sahihah (Riyadh: Maktabah al-Ma’arif), vol. 1, p. 892, # 494

In fact, there are also Sunni sahih ahadith that claim "awliya (friends of) Allah" are superior to even Prophets of Allah

You are a very good cherry Picker! When you pick up an Hadith or two and neglect the others that explains them better! Anyways here is your explanations:

1. In order to understand this issue we must note that there are two types of reward, the reward for knowledge and the reward for accompanying the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some later members of the ummah may do deeds that are greater in reward than similar actions on the part of some of the Sahaabah because they will have no one to support and help them, and because they will be subject to a great deal of temptation, but they will not have the reward of having accompanied the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and met him.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

The hadeeth “The righteous among them will have the reward of fifty of you” does not mean that people other than the Sahaabah are superior to the Sahaabah, because simply having more reward does not prove that one is superior.

Moreover, the difference in reward is with regard to the same type of deed. But the superiority attained by one who saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cannot be matched by anyone.

This is how we may interpret the ahaadeeth quoted above.

Fath al-Baari, 7/7

2. Shaykh al-Islam (Ibn Taymiyah – may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

They – meaning the later members of the ummah – may have good deeds equivalent to those of fifty men among the Sahaabah, of the deeds that they did at that time. That is because the Sahaabah had help and support in that, whereas those who come later may not have help and support. But the fact that the reward will be multiplied for them in cases where it is not multiplied for the Sahaabah does not mean that they are better than the Sahaabah or that their virtue is any greater than that of the Sahaabah. What the Sahaabah achieved in terms of faith, jihad and fighting the people of this earth by supporting the Messenger, believing what he said and obeying his teachings before his call spread, his word prevailed, the number of his supporters increased and the proof of his Prophethood became widely known, indeed when the believers were so few in number and the disbelievers and hypocrites were so many, and the believers spent their wealth for the sake of Allaah, seeking His pleasure in that situation, is something that no one can achieve the like of any more. As it says in al-Saheehayn, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not curse the Sahaabah, for by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if any one of you spent the equivalent of Mount Uhud in gold, he would not attain the level of any one of them, or even come half way.”

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 13/65, 66

3. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best people are those of my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then, there will come people after them whose testimony precedes their oaths and their oaths precede their testimony.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6065, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2533

Lastly using the wordings of the Sidna Sheikh...."Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!"

This is a humongous Kufr.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
Nailed the coffin grin cheesy

Albaqir, the guy doesn't know what he's doing. His problem is pure hatred for Sufi shuyukh and sufism altogether. That's called bigotry. That's sickening. When someone is sick with bigotry and hatred for fellow humans, there will always be cloud around his judgement.

Nailed the coffin tongue tongue Which coffin? Is this a competition to you?

Bigotry means intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Personally, i don't hate you or your Shuyukh! I hate falshood. I hate your creed! And as Muslims we should all strive to uphold the truth!

Do you expect me to believe this?
Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!

Which cloud is around my judgement on this sayings about Salaah al Faatih?

Sidna Shaykh has said: “As for Salat al-Fatih when I asked the Prophet about it, he informed me first of all, that it is worth six hundred thousand invocation of blessing (600,000). I also asked him, ‘For each invocation of blessing does one bird fly up toward heaven-that being the bird which has seventy thousand wings, as described in the Hadith, or do six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time, and is the reward of their glorification assigned to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet?’ The Prophet replied: “Six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time.”

As for the number of each bird’s tongues, the Shaykh said, “The total number of its tongues is 1,780,000,700,000,000,000,000,000. Each tongue glorifies Allah in seventy thousand languages in a split second, and all of is reward is assigned each time to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet. This applies to every prayer on the Prophet than Salat al-Fatih. As for the latter, it gives rise, each time, to six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of the kind described, as previously mentioned.” Sidna Shaykh then went on to say, “When I asked the Prophet about the authenticity of the Hadith, ‘The invocation of showering a prayer upon him (peace and blessing be upon him) one time, is worth the reward of four hundred (400) military campaigns (ghazwa) and every campaign is worth four hundred (400) pilgrimages (‘hajja).’ The Prophet replied: “It is indeed authentic”. I then asked the Prophet about the number of these campaigns: ‘Are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to a single offering of Salat al-Fatih, or are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing?’ The Prophet answered: Salat al-Fatih is worth six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of showering a prayer upon him one, and each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing is worth four hundred campaigns’!

Incredible liars from the pit of Hell!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Though you and Empiree are still running away from my question ("WHY THE NEED FOR SOLAAT AL FAATIH IF ISLAM WAS COMPLETE? THE SAHABAHS' GENERATION WAS THE BEST MUSLIM GENERATION YET THEY NEVER KNOW THIS SOLAAT, WAS YOUR SHEIKH SO SPECIAL? I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME ISLAM WAS INCOMPLETE. THAT THE PROPHET LEFT AN UNFINISHED DEEN SO THAT'S WHY HE GAVE SALAAT AL FAATIH TO SIDNA SHEIKH IN A DREAM".)

# For a fact, if you think bringing "new thing" not originally sanctioned by the Prophet is opposition to "completeness of Islam", then, several sahabah were the leaders in that corruption. No wonder there are Mutawattir hadith where Nabi predicted that some of them will apostatised and introduce Bid'ah into Islam.

# The completeness of Islam is centered on Usul al-din (like tawheed, nubuwah, etc) and Furu al-din (like Salat, sawm etc). This is clearly testified to by the last public khutbah of Nabi at Arafat (of his last hajj) where he asked the multitudes about Usul and furu al-din, and all of them testified to it. Only then, was the "verse of completion of Islam" revealed.

# Third, Salatul fatih or any other salawat is never claimed to be part of Usul and Furu al-din therefore smuggling it into opposition to the completeness of Islam expose your ignorance and bigotry.

Rashduct4luv:

It was not sanctioned by the Prophet and no one claimed that Salaah was given to him by the Prophet. No one mentioned it's reward. It's just like saying "Salallahu alayhi wasalam" of which is a common prayer for the Prophet. Nothing would have been wrong with Salaah al Faatih if some of the wording does not seem ambiguous and especially the claim it was revealed to sheikh by the Prophet.

We can pray for the Prophet in general terms. And the best of these are those narrated from the Prophet. And there is no sin in saying "O Allah bless the Prophet" or other dua' but the claims about Salaat al Faatih is just too false. Thinking about the claims only would make one leave other 'Ibaadah and focus only on this Salaat.

# Again, here you are bringing fabricated salawat which Nabi never ever heard of not to mention of sanctioning it; and here you are trying hard and sweating profusely to justify it. It doesn't matter whether one is claim to have gigantic reward or its sanad is via dream. The fact is both are not evidenced in books of ahadith. So, why defending your own fabrication and accusing that of the sheik? This is the reason we have asked you: Is it because of its reward or isnad that made you unrest?

Rashduct4luv:

I am not in anyway to judge any Sahabah, abuse, curse or condemn them. That's you Shiites cup of tea!

"Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him..."
(Qur'an 98:cool

In short, you reject Qur'an that says among the sahabah there were apparent and hidden Munafiqun whose abode is pit of hellfire?!

And of course, you have rejected Mutawattir hadith of Nabi Muhammad which clearly stated that certain sahabah were cursed by him, and that some will become apostates and innovators?!

In your school of thought, all the sahabah are Paradise-bond no matter what Allah and His Messenger say.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Anyways here is your explanations:

1. In order to understand this issue we must note that there are two types of reward, the reward for knowledge and the reward for accompanying the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some later members of the ummah may do deeds that are greater in reward than similar actions on the part of some of the Sahaabah because they will have no one to support and help them, and because they will be subject to a great deal of temptation, but they will not have the reward of having accompanied the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and met him.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

The hadeeth “The righteous among them will have the reward of fifty of you” does not mean that people other than the Sahaabah are superior to the Sahaabah, because simply having more reward does not prove that one is superior.

Moreover, the difference in reward is with regard to the same type of deed. But the superiority attained by one who saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cannot be matched by anyone.

This is how we may interpret the ahaadeeth quoted above.

Fath al-Baari, 7/7

# All your nasiat is focused on rewards of deeds vis-à-vis the second hadith we have quoted. Are you telling me you don't see your shuyukh's tafsirs on the first hadith?

Here's it again:

Narrated Abu Jumu’ah:

" Once we had lunch with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Abu `Ubaydah, who was with us, said, “O
Messenger of Allah! IS THERE ANYONE BETTER
THAN US
? We embraced Islam with you and performed
Jihad with you.” He said, “YES, THOSE WHO WILL COME AFTER YOU, WHO WILL BELIEVE IN ME ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT SEE ME
.''
(Sahih hadith)

This is about quality of faith faah and not about reward to certain deeds.

Rashduct4luv:

3. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best people are those of my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then, there will come people after them whose testimony precedes their oaths and their oaths precede their testimony.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6065, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2533

# Which "best people" of Nabi's generation (and after) was he talking about? Does that include the Munafiqun whom were under Allah's wrath abadan?

Does that also include the innovators and apostates among the sahabah, Tabi'ieen and tabi'tabieen?

By now you should realise that the hadith (and the one we have quoted about superiority of "later generation" over sahabah) does not referring to ALL the sahabah. Rather "best people" refer to specific groups of sahabah, and those (sahabah) who will be bested by some individuals of later generation only refer to certain groups of sahabah.

# Again, Qur'an beautifully separate grains from chaffs on the issue of sahabah; yet, you will never believe because it is against your Salafi manhaj. And the moment you believe that, you don become Shi'a be that o.

Rashduct4luv:

Lastly using the wordings of the Sidna Sheikh...."Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!"

So, is there any worship greater than salawat of Nabi Muhammad ni? For a fact, even Allah Himself engage in salawat upon Muhammad!

Salawat is the key to other ibadat. Just like Imam an-Nawawi and Shafi'i say, Even Salat (both obligatory and Mustahab) depend on salawat. Without it, Salat is batil.

# For a fact, there are lots of Mustahab deeds that are far far and far more rewardable than obligatory deeds. However, it never mean you abandon obligatory for Mustahabat.

* Mustahab deeds are done out of love and freewill. It is never required of you.

* Obligatory deeds are done out of command (compellation to the fact that there's punishment for those who refused to do it).
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
[s]
Rashduct4luv:

Nailed the coffin tongue tongue Which coffin? Is this a competition to you?

Bigotry means intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Personally, i don't hate you or your Shuyukh! I hate falshood. I hate your creed! And as Muslims we should all strive to uphold the truth!

Do you expect me to believe this?
Sidna Shaykh then said: Once you have contemplated this with your heart, you will know that no act of worship is equal to a single offering of the salat upon the Prophet, so how about someone who offers it many times?” What gracious favor he enjoys in the presence of Allah, and this is received each time the invocation is offered!

Which cloud is around my judgement on this sayings about Salaah al Faatih?

Sidna Shaykh has said: “As for Salat al-Fatih when I asked the Prophet about it, he informed me first of all, that it is worth six hundred thousand invocation of blessing (600,000). I also asked him, ‘For each invocation of blessing does one bird fly up toward heaven-that being the bird which has seventy thousand wings, as described in the Hadith, or do six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time, and is the reward of their glorification assigned to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet?’ The Prophet replied: “Six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of that kind fly up each time.”

As for the number of each bird’s tongues, the Shaykh said, “The total number of its tongues is 1,780,000,700,000,000,000,000,000. Each tongue glorifies Allah in seventy thousand languages in a split second, and all of is reward is assigned each time to the invoker of blessing upon the Prophet. This applies to every prayer on the Prophet than Salat al-Fatih. As for the latter, it gives rise, each time, to six hundred thousand (600,000) birds of the kind described, as previously mentioned.” Sidna Shaykh then went on to say, “When I asked the Prophet about the authenticity of the Hadith, ‘The invocation of showering a prayer upon him (peace and blessing be upon him) one time, is worth the reward of four hundred (400) military campaigns (ghazwa) and every campaign is worth four hundred (400) pilgrimages (‘hajja).’ The Prophet replied: “It is indeed authentic”. I then asked the Prophet about the number of these campaigns: ‘Are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to a single offering of Salat al-Fatih, or are four hundred (400) campaigns equivalent to each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing?’ The Prophet answered: Salat al-Fatih is worth six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of showering a prayer upon him one, and each of the six hundred thousand (600,000) invocations of blessing is worth four hundred campaigns’!

Incredible liars from the pit of Hell![/s]
Albaqir just did another justice to you. You obviously don't understand what "religion is complete" means.

Now, kindly point of "ambiguity" from solati fatih below.

Again, na by force you read it?

A má sé solati fatih tí tí ta ma fí kú ni cheesy

Albaqir, you can see he doesn't understand sura Maida ayah 3. Not only him but bunch of them. His approach and definition of bidah opens door to major criticisms of many things including Aimmah (the fuqaha). It means Islamic jurisprudence is innovation. Simple and short. He doesn't make sense

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
AlBaqir:

# All your nasiat is focused on rewards of deeds vis-à-vis the second hadith we have quoted. Are you telling me you don't see your shuyukh's tafsirs on the first hadith?

Here's it again:

Narrated Abu Jumu’ah:

" Once we had lunch with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Abu `Ubaydah, who was with us, said, “O
Messenger of Allah! IS THERE ANYONE BETTER
THAN US
? We embraced Islam with you and performed
Jihad with you.” He said, “YES, THOSE WHO WILL COME AFTER YOU, WHO WILL BELIEVE IN ME ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT SEE ME
.''
(Sahih hadith)

This is about quality of faith faah and not about reward to certain deeds.

"Is there anyone better than us?" Has been interpreted in terms of rewards and no one in the latter generation can have faith like Abu-Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and the rest of them!

AlBaqir:
# Which "best people" of Nabi's generation (and after) was he talking about? Does that include the Munafiqun whom were under Allah's wrath abadan?

Does that also include the innovators and apostates among the sahabah, Tabi'ieen and tabi'tabieen?

By now you should realise that the hadith (and the one we have quoted about superiority of "later generation" over sahabah) does not referring to ALL the sahabah. Rather "best people" refer to specific groups of sahabah, and those (sahabah) who will be bested by some individuals of later generation only refer to certain groups of sahabah.

# Again, Qur'an beautifully separate grains from chaffs on the issue of sahabah; yet, you will never believe because it is against your Salafi manhaj. And the moment you believe that, you don become Shi'a be that o.

You are a Shia, that we all know! Only a few Sahabahs are free from corruption according to your Shi'i Aqeedah! I am not here to elaborate on your aqeedah! The Qur'an never separated them. Allah is pleased with them.

AlBaqir:
So, is there any worship greater than salawat of Nabi Muhammad ni? For a fact, even Allah Himself engage in salawat upon Muhammad!

Salawat is the key to other ibadat. Just like Imam an-Nawawi and Shafi'i say, Even Salat (both obligatory and Mustahab) depend on salawat. Without it, Salat is batil.

# For a fact, there are lots of Mustahab deeds that are far far and far more rewardable than obligatory deeds. However, it never mean you abandon obligatory for Mustahabat.

* Mustahab deeds are done out of love and freewill. It is never required of you.

* Obligatory deeds are done out of command (compellation to the fact that there's punishment for those who refused to do it).

So why don't we leave the obligatory deeds and follow the Mustahab deeds only? Even your argument is invalid as we will give account of our obligatory deeds first and the voluntary deeds can be used as replacement in the mistakes of the obligatory deeds. No wonder you keep refusing to answer my questions.

I still maintain that Sidna Sheikha is one of the greatest liar of the Millennium!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
[s] Albaqir just did another justice to you. You obviously don't understand what "religion is complete" means.

Now, kindly point of "ambiguity" from solati fatih below.

Again, na by force you read it?

A má sé solati fatih tí tí ta ma fí kú ni cheesy

Albaqir, you can see he doesn't understand sura Maida ayah 3. Not only him but bunch of them. His approach and definition of bidah opens door to major criticisms of many things including Aimmah (the fuqaha). It means Islamic jurisprudence is innovation. Simple and short. He doesn't make sense

Both of you Soofi and Shi'i are similar! He is scrubbing your back now and you will need to scrub his back later. That i understand well.

Can you explain the verse!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

"Is there anyone better than us?" Has been interpreted in terms of rewards

By who? By Kabiru or who? Funny man. So much is your effort to protect your aqeedah.

# And talking about the interpretation given by Ibn Hajar for the second hadith we have quoted, that means some people of this generation can earn far more reward than sahabah in the same set of deeds. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Indeed the quality of one's iman depend solely on the reward of his deeds.

That's a feat.

Rashduct4luv:

and no one in the latter generation can have faith like Abu-Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and the rest of them!

# Imam Ibn Sirrin (d. 110H), a senior Tabi'in of the ahlu
Sunnah gave account of the status of al-Mahdi thus as
recorded by Imam al-Maruzi (d. 288H):

Damrah - Ibn Shawdhab:

"Muhammad Ibn Sirrin mentioned a sedition that would occur. Then he (Ibn Sirrin) said, "When that occurs, sit in your houses until you hear from the people about the one who is superior to Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them both." So, it was said, "O Abu Bakr,
someone superior to Abu Bakr and 'Umar?!" He replied, "He is even superior to some prophets
."

Source: Kitab al-Fitan, part 5, p. 221

# Like we have said, there are even countless Sunni sahih ahadith which reveal that awliya Allah (friends of Allah) are superior to "Prophets of Allah".

Rashduct4luv:

The Qur'an never separated them. Allah is pleased with them.

# That's why we've said in your manhaj, it is not matter whatever Allah and His Prophet say about the sahabah. So long it does not suit your aqeedah narrative, you do not have obligations to believe or take it serious.

Anyway, for the record, Qur'an grouped the sahabah in several verses based on the quality of their faith and deeds.
1. Surah Tawbah: 100 - 101 is an example where Allah grouped them into sincere believers and baddestest Munafiqun

2. Sura Nisa: 95 also fit our submission where even the BELIEVERS are separated fr each other:

"Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary"

3. On the day of Judgement too there will be separation

# Surah Al-Waqia, Verse 7 - 9:

"And you shall be three sorts.

Then (as to) the companions of the right hand; how happy are the companions of the right hand!

And (as to) the companions of the left hand; how wretched are the companions of the left hand!"

Here's the best Tafsir of the ayah:

# Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Allah's Messenger (s) delivered a sermon and said, "O people! You will be gathered before Allah barefooted, naked and not circumcised." Then (quoting Qur'an) he said:-- "As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. A promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.." (21.104) The Prophet (s) then said, "The first of the human beings to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and then (the angels) will drive them to the left side (Hell-Fire). I will say. 'O my Lord! (They are) my companions!' Then a reply will come (from Almighty), 'You do not know what they did after you.' I will say as the pious slave (the Prophet (s) Jesus) said: And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up. You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, "These people have continued to be apostates since you left them."

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 149
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4625
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/65

# Alfa Kabiru, it is unjust to believe criminals and pious are the same.

Rashduct4luv:

So why don't we leave the obligatory deeds and follow the Mustahab deeds only?

Kindly read again for we have replied your confusion.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Both of you Soofi and Shi'i are similar! He is scrubbing your back now and you will need to scrub his back later. That i understand well.

grin grin grin We invited you to intellectual discussion here, not Sufi-Shia combo. You are the one being adamant and fanatical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Can you explain the verse!
you just making noise in the wilderness undecided

I thought you are smarter than this. Don't make this sectarian things. If the religion is complete why was the need for tafsir, why was the need for fiqh, why did your 20th century scholars like Sheikh Albani and Sheikh Utheiymeen(ra) had to correct sahaba?. All these and many more happened AFTER ayah 3 of surah Maida was revealed.

Your definition of bidah and understanding of "religion is complete" is narrow and rigid. You started what you can't finish. Get off your high horse or quit your thread as usual.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
AlBaqir:

grin grin grin We invited you to intellectual discussion here, not Sufi-Shia combo. You are the one being adamant and fanatical.

So keep your Shi'i methodology to yourself too and stop bring up the hatred you have for the Sahabahs every time!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
you just making noise in the wilderness undecided

I thought you are smarter than this. Don't make this sectarian things. If the religion is complete why was the need for tafsir, why was the need for fiqh, why did your 20th century scholars like Sheikh Albani and Sheikh Utheiymeen(ra) had to correct sahaba?. All these and many more happened AFTER ayah 3 of surah Maida was revealed.

Your definition of bidah and understanding of "religion is complete" is narrow and rigid. You started what you can't finish. Get off your high horse or quit your thread as usual.

Simple Question! Interpret the verse! Stop whining!
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Empiree: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Simple Question! Interpret the verse! Stop whining!
what verse?
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by AlBaqir(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

So keep your Shi'i methodology to yourself too and stop bring up the hatred you have for the Sahabahs every time!

grin Hatred for Sahabah?! Hatred indeed. So Allah and His Prophet too hate them?!

Hatred indeed! That's your Salafi age long propaganda against Shia. Unfortunately, it doesn't work any more. People don wise up now and they can witness your adamancy in throwing away clear verses and ahadith to protect your manhaj.
Re: Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
AlBaqir:

grin Hatred for Sahabah?! Hatred indeed. So Allah and His Prophet too hate them?!

Hatred indeed! That's your Salafi age long propaganda against Shia. Unfortunately, it doesn't work any more. People don wise up now and they can witness your adamancy in throwing away clear verses and ahadith to protect your manhaj.

You are the one speaking for the people right? People have eyes! People now clearly know the difference between Shiites and Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

Listening To Ramadan With The Soul / Is Allaah A Supreme Being Or Not, Nezan Et Al Come Around / I Want To Convert Probably To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.