Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

"Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello (28223 Views)

Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by engineerboat(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Kogi State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, has described the boycott and low turnout experienced in today’s recall process of Sen. Dino Melaye, as a reflection that the APC led administration of Gov. Yahaya Bello has lost value.

In a statement signed by Achadu Dickson, Director Research and Documentation of the party, he thanked the people of West Senatorial District for heeding to vote against the recall.

He described the failure of the recall exercise as an indication that the present administration is not popular, having inflicted poverty, hardship and suffering on the people.

The PDP said the administration has not been sensitive to the plight of the people, who as civil servants are owed salaries for close to twenty months.

In spite the resources accrued the present administration, the PDP lamented that no visible infrastructure development can be witnessed under the Gov. Bello’s administration, said the failure of the recall is a signal that the people have bid the administration goodbye.

The PDP called on the APC led administration to start packing their load, pointing out that the red card signal the recall failure has presented, is an indication that Gov. Bello and APC time in the state is up.

http://www.thenigerianpost.com.ng/failure-of-recall-an-indication-that-youve-lost-value-pdp-tells-gov-bello/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by techwahala: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
say no to any Fulani ass licker in 2019

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Vikkie14: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bello, how market?

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Vikkie14: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
In as much as I wanted this recall to fruitful so it can serve as a pointer/warning to those elected that they can get kicked out if the people wanted to, It's a pity that it didn't scale through.
BUT
I'm happy the machiavellianism in display by the Governor of that state is ruthlessly trampled, acting as a pointer that the government is being sly with its people and its has lost its popularity.

Anyway, the Governor was selected and not elected.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by engineerboat(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
#AccidentalINECGomina Yahaya Bello How Market

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Herdsmen: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino 100 .
Bello: 0.

Bello now go dey para .. 2019 no sure...

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by VoltageDivida(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
waiting for part 7 of dis movie

2 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by NaijaMutant(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

Dino for Governor 2019 grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Evablizin(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Lipscomb(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
The kogi people really confused about the recall.dino is not but bello is the worst

32 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Buhari2019: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Vikkie14:
In as much as I wanted this recall to fruitful so it can serve as a pointer/warning to those elected that they can get kicked out if the people wanted to, It's a pity that it didn't scale through.
BUT
I'm happy the machiavellianism in display by the Governor of that state is ruthlessly trampled, acting as a pointer that the government is being sly with its people and its has lost its popularity.

Hope all is well with you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by expert234: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Vikkie14:
BUT

The only pointer the recall would have served is to force lawmakers to not oppose the executive.

29 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by expert234: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari2019:
Hope all is well with you.

Bello was selected and not elected.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

It's a sad but joyful reality
That the zombies have woken from their slumber.

It is also evident here as one historically called Buhari to order and questioned the motive behind the killer herdsmen and their massacre.

These rest have changed their identity.

It has gone beyond party affiliations.
In 2019, Nigerians will vote in only those who they believe they have a future with.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by SEMO007(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hm
Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by GeneralOjukwu: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
I would be shocked if Yahya Bello has more than 100 unpaid-for votes.

He is not loved at all in Kogi

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a sad but joyful reality
That the zombies have woken from their slumber.

It is also evident here as one historically called Buhari to order and questioned the motive behind the killer herdsmen and their massacre.

These rest have changed their identity.

It has gone beyond party affiliations.
In 2019, Nigerians will vote in only those who they believe they have a future with.

And The gods has spoken

Case Close!

10 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why is PDP interested in Dino?
Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
The people of Kogi should break Oyegun's head if he dare step his leg in that state for foisting the skunk called Yahaya Bello on them..

8 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by okomile(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
LWKMD
Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sarrki must hear dis.

3 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Beehshorp(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Everything and everyone associated with buhari will end in shame

24 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by merits(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Their is no transparency in this country atall,nothing the PVC can do to stop all this evil men.it's only God and i repeat only God can save us from this evil genius men they have dominated the whole syetem.

N.B,i will not do PVC and i will never vote,cuz i can't waste my precious time under the sun to vote in one idiot that will later disappoint me with their greediness, self centred etc attitude.i belief no one again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by deji17: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDP still dey make mouth...

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
If PDP is interested in taking Kogi, they should invite Dino for a Dinner and hand him the Governorship Ticket in the next election.

I know how a wounded Lion acts, and I know how vengeful Dino will fight to gain immunity as Governor and more cars for his garage.

The people are already calling for impeachment of the Governor.

This is where Politics meets corruption.

10 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by MXrap: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
DINO won massively. This is a clear indication that Dino is loved so much more than Bello in Kogi State.

UP DINO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by ugolinze123(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Am happy my Nigerian brothers are finally waking up

2 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tonyebarcanista, oya come & engineer ur boat as the op.

2 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by NairaMaster1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Bello was selected and not elected.

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
who get that Dino ajekun iya meme? help me
Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Why is PDP interested in Dino?

Because, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!!!! grin

18 Likes

Re: "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Failed party

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.