Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja (32237 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
What does this Ayiri do for a living sef. I mean he's a billionaire of what business ?
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by Godwin978(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
alsudaes1:
Tinubu's tailor sha undecided always sewing oversized trouser for Baba

Is it that he/she doesn't know the precise measurement of Baba's waist to ankle length?
see where your eye go reach now now, the tailor the disgrace am
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by bumeks(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Worthless asslickers.
All of them.

But I can't help imagining Oshiomhole's face when he is about to cum.
come to where? Ibadan abi Splits?
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by bumeks(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Worthless asslickers.
All of them.

But I can't help imagining Oshiomhole's face when he is about to cum.
come to where? Ibadan abi Sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by DeLaRue: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Arms folded, looking into the ground while listening to Tinubu, Oshiomhole was in total submission to the man.

Reminds me of 2015 presidential campaign, when Mr Buhari would fold his arms and stand behind Tinubu sheepishly.

Like Mr Buhari, once Oshiomhole gets what he wants - APC Chairmanship -, he will turn on Tinubu & tell us the man had no hand in his becoming the Chairman.

Politics. Very dirty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by tunary(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
deji17:
Oshiomole, Our Shiaman...
If you have money no matter how ugly you are you'll marry the most beautiful
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is this people still relevance in Nigeria politics
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by lonlytroy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
All these men should retire and let us take over
Re: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja by MUSystem: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Mavrodi is dead embarassed

The death of mavrodi is a huge loss for all mankind. I used to participate in the MMM too. I'm from Russia.
After the death of mavrodi, all his mathematical algorithms were published by His brother. Everything is transferred to blockchain in exact accordance. And everyone will return money from MMM. If the respected moderator does not mind, the link https://musystem.wixsite.com/musmain
I ask the moderator not to delete the message, because the news is extremely important! Write in private messages if there are questions. Viva mavrodi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President’s Men: Those Who Do The Legwork In Aso Rock / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.