Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Must Read For All OSUSTECH Protester. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read For All OSUSTECH Protester. (650 Views)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) Students Protest Agai / Osustech Newly Admitted Students Threatenes Not To Pay Any Fees / Ondo state univ of sci nd tech (Osustech) Outrageous School Fees Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For All OSUSTECH Protester. by topedopechef(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
*FROM THE DESK OF DOPECHEF*

*PROBLEM WITH COURSE REGISTRATION*
*GOVERNOR'S CUP SUSPENDED*
*REMINDER TO STUDY HARD*
*A MEGA PROTEST THAT REQUIRES THE PARTICIPATION OF ALL STUDENTS LOOMS*

Good Day yo you all,i believe we are enjoying the semester break�.
Have been receiving alot of calls from some students complaining of the problem of payment verification while trying to do their course registration, am glad to inform you that have called the I.C.T departments and they have promised to refresh all 100L students profile so as to rectify the problem.
The Governor's Cup has been put on hold following the shutting down of the School by the management.
I will like to use this opportunity to implore all students to make good of this break by studying hard, has i would like to boast of my level mates result.
I also want to send a strong message and make our agitations known as concerning *FACULTY OF SCIENCES 100L*
�Renovation of our theatre Hall or relocation to a more conducive learning environment.
� Reasonable reduction in the associations due, prefably from 2k to 500#
�Scrapping of the GST fée.
�Official announcement concerning the reduction of the 100L. Students School fees when resuming as 200L Student.
Failure to attend to this will prompt us to go back to the street for PST101 class.
I also want to use this opportunity to salute the SUG, under the leadership of Comrade Kinsley,let me also recognize the efforts on both Comrade Jimmy Tee and Comrade Raphael.

I refuse to be intimidated
I refuse to be victimised

*DOPECHEF*
Re: Must Read For All OSUSTECH Protester. by arewadudu: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2018
topedopechef:
*FROM THE DESK OF DOPECHEF*

*PROBLEM WITH COURSE REGISTRATION*
*GOVERNOR'S CUP SUSPENDED*
*REMINDER TO STUDY HARD*
*A MEGA PROTEST THAT REQUIRES THE PARTICIPATION OF ALL STUDENTS LOOMS*

Good Day yo you all,i believe we are enjoying the semester break�.
Have been receiving alot of calls from some students complaining of the problem of payment verification while trying to do their course registration, am glad to inform you that have called the I.C.T departments and they have promised to refresh all 100L students profile so as to rectify the problem.
The Governor's Cup has been put on hold following the shutting down of the School by the management.
I will like to use this opportunity to implore all students to make good of this break by studying hard, has i would like to boast of my level mates result.
I also want to send a strong message and make our agitations known as concerning *FACULTY OF SCIENCES 100L*
�Renovation of our theatre Hall or relocation to a more conducive learning environment.
� Reasonable reduction in the associations due, prefably from 2k to 500#
�Scrapping of the GST fée.
�Official announcement concerning the reduction of the 100L. Students School fees when resuming as 200L Student.
Failure to attend to this will prompt us to go back to the street for PST101 class.
I also want to use this opportunity to salute the SUG, under the leadership of Comrade Kinsley,let me also recognize the efforts on both Comrade Jimmy Tee and Comrade Raphael.

I refuse to be intimidated
I refuse to be victimised

*DOPECHEF*

Please does osustech accept second choice candidates because I'm one. Please I need urgent response. I'm aspiring for mech engineering. Pls if you can also help me with ur phone no. I will be glad.
Re: Must Read For All OSUSTECH Protester. by topedopechef(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
arewadudu:

Please does osustech accept second choice candidates because I'm one. Please I need urgent response. I'm aspiring for mech engineering. Pls if you can also help me with ur phone no. I will be glad.

08037623265,giv me a call i will explain evryrin to you.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Poly Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / Are You In Need Of A Small Loan Using Your Android Phone Without Collateral? / $50,000 University Of Alabama Scholarship & How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.