Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries (1504 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by CilicMarin: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Civil servants in Ekiti state are currently in a state of distress and poverty due to nonpayment of their salaries and bonuses by the state governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Workers at the state level are owed six months while local government workers and primary school teachers are yet to get September 2017 salary making it eight months of no pay, Radio Nigeria reports.

This development has however turned many of the serving workers and pensioners to beggars while majority of them could not feed well, pay house rent and school fee of their children.

At every bus stop in Ado Ekiti, particularly in morning and during close of work, civil servants were always stranded begging for lift to their destinations due to lack of money for transportation.

President Nigeria Union of local government Employee (NULGE), Mr Bunmi Ajimoko said the union had recorded untimely death of members while the health of majority of them had deteriorated due to depression and lack of balance diet.

Some other labour leaders who spoke on the development said it was unfortunate that workers who were the engine room of government could be treated with so much disdain.

In an interview, the state chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Ekiti State, Mr Raymond Adesanmi lamented that aside the backlog of unpaid salaries many workers have been denied promotion appealing to Governor Ayodele Fayose to attend to their plights before leaving office.

https://www.abusidiqu.com/ekiti-workers-resort-to-begging-over-unpaid-salaries/

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please can anyone verify this ?

I have a feeling this is the usual APC propaganda at work
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:
Please can anyone verify this ?

I have a feeling this is the usual APC propaganda at work

So, it's propaganda that Fayose is owing six months salary?

These Igbos sef..

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Civil servants in Ekiti state are currently in a state of distress and poverty due to nonpayment of their salaries and bonuses by the state governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Workers at the state level are owed six months while local government workers and primary school teachers are yet to get September 2017 salary making it eight months of no pay, Radio Nigeria reports.

This development has however turned many of the serving workers and pensioners to beggars while majority of them could not feed well, pay house rent and school fee of their children.

At every bus stop in Ado Ekiti, particularly in morning and during close of work, civil servants were always stranded begging for lift to their destinations due to lack of money for transportation.

President Nigeria Union of local government Employee (NULGE), Mr Bunmi Ajimoko said the union had recorded untimely death of members while the health of majority of them had deteriorated due to depression and lack of balance diet.

Some other labour leaders who spoke on the development said it was unfortunate that workers who were the engine room of government could be treated with so much disdain.

In an interview, the state chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Ekiti State, Mr Raymond Adesanmi lamented that aside the backlog of unpaid salaries many workers have been denied promotion appealing to Governor Ayodele Fayose to attend to their plights before leaving office.

https://www.abusidiqu.com/ekiti-workers-resort-to-begging-over-unpaid-salaries/

NgeneUkwenu is the OP, he's a well known propagandist

EVEN IF HE NO PAY EKITI WORKERS FOR 4 YEARS THEM GO STILL VOTE FOR PDP grin
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Sirjamo: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Physician, heal Thy self
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by babdap: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na Buhari cause am, don't ask me why?
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Firefire(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Professional liars. For the OP take one sachet...

Here in Abuja, our oloshoo women are enjoying...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by CilicMarin: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

Never in your dilthy pathetic life refer to me as ipob again

You semi illiterate cretin

You are denying your root because of a foolish fayose? grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
lestat:

Never in your dilthy pathetic life refer to me as ipob again

You semi illiterate cretin

[/s]

lol @ ipob foaming at the mouth like bingo.. Ndo you want doggy bone?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are denying your root because of a foolish fayose? grin

Na so den dey do.... grin

If na Aregbesola now, the silly Igbos go don flood the thread like ileya goat. grin grin
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
The future of ekiti are now almajiri and Fayose roadside beggars..

See life..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

lol @ ipob foaming at the mouth like bingo.. Ndo you want doggy bone?

You seem to spend alot of your time exchanging words with perceived ibo tribalists like yourself

And that has pushed you to make such comments to the wrong person , I am.not someone you want to get on his bad side

You see I have spent a long career consulting and.working with security agencies even for this government and one of the first things you learn is finding people who commit cyner crimes and don't want to be found

Anonymity online is a myth believed only at your own peril , if you think I can't find you then you are very wrong

I will dedicate time and reverse searching and I will find you no.matter where you are in Nigeria

This is a public forum and that also means you meet all sorts of people , but you choose to be careless with your words thinking you can't be found

You will not understand how a moment of letting yourself go could resort in such consequences
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

You seem to spend alot of your time exchanging words with perceived ibo tribalists like yourself

And that has pushed you to make such comments to the wrong person , I am.not someone you want to get on his bad side

You see I have spent a long career consulting and.working with security agencies even for this government and one of the first things you learn is finding people who commit cyner crimes and don't want to be found

Anonymity online is a myth believed only at your own peril , if you think I can't find you then you are very wrong

I will dedicate time and reverse searching and I will find you no.matter where you are in Nigeria

This is a public forum and that also means you meet all sorts of people , but you choose to be careless with your words thinking you can't be found

You will not understand how a moment of letting yourself go could resort in such consequences

Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are you? James Bond 007, CIA OR MI5? grin grin grin

This village square ipob go make me laff fall comot from chair

Too much Akpu is bad for your health grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:

Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin

This village square ipob go make me laff fall comot from chair grin grin grin

smiley
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:

This village square ipob go make me laff fall comot from chair grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
lestat:

Till we see
[/s]

Abeg keep quiet jare...Stay away from Ganja grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2018

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
lestat:

Stay calm
[/s]

Nna, i'm standing in front of my house, Oya come with your akpu breath. I dey wait.. grin grin
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
lestat:

Stop fretting be patient

You are invisible and can't be found

So relax
[/s]

Nna, i'm standing in front of my house, Oya come with your akpu breath. I dey wait.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2018

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by deomelllo: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Relax stop.being so.jumpy
Re: Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some people would be attacking other governors if they are from APC and defending this because he is PDP. SMH for the lazy Nigerian youths trying to form intelligent when it comes to their enemies but will become dull when it comes to their friends.

Same goes for those BMC gangs...
Y'all should stop defending these corrupt politicians whether in APC or PDP if u really want a change. They see Ur defense as a means to commit more harm on the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Even If Obama, Clinton Join APC, They Will Still Lose In Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide / Do Yorubas And Tinubu Think Tinubu Stands A Chance At Becoming President? / 14 Pdp Chieftains In Akwa Ibom Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.