Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) (768 Views)

Heres How To Make Money Dropshipping From Aliexpress To The U.S / Need A Business Idea ?,heres 15 / Quick,fast And Easy Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) by kelvinnaira: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
If you happen to stumble upon this post in any way..
I HAVE DELETED THE INITIAL UPDATE I SHARED..

Reason: It had something to do with my private profile on FB which I made public solely because of this page.
Thanks.
Re: The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) by qeemus: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice, how can I get in touch with you?
Re: The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) by kelvinnaira: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
qeemus:
Nice, how can I get in touch with you?
Bro, u dnt need to contact me, its nt a partnership thing, would have done it if I was nt busy with a full time income stream site.

you have d info, go ahead and execute it if you can. its a hit and run way to quickly grab some cash.

Success!
Re: The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) by kelvinnaira: 11:58pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks to all those who sent a DM through my Fb handle.
Re: The "Lazynigeriayouth" Trend: Heres How You Can Make Money From It (quick &fast) by conquistadores(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2018
I am just seeing this thread now. How do i get the info you shared earlier that was deleted?

(1) (Reply)

Neat Sachet And Bottle Water Machines For Sale. / Request / Bitter Truth-salary Alone Cannot Sustain You...don't Rely Soley On It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.