Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) (26263 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Newborn Baby Dumped At Refuse Site In Owerri (Disturbing Photo) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Hargbo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hargbo:
RUNS girl...ur days are all number

3 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
cnonyechi:

Shut ur smelly mouth Lome where u guys eat street food infested with flies. Imagine of all places to call university of Lome u no even fit go Harvard. Olodo
an idiot is better than you

Don't quote me if you have nothing to say

3 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by CSTR1003: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Itzonlyme:

OK am not here to argue Uncle..but i will sure answer u..will be right back
Don't make statements you can't defend next time.

What is the meaning of "God forgive"?
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by blesskewe(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
I swear some people mind sef ehhhhhhhn

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Pat081: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wen some re crying to God just to gv dem one ,one useless gal is here ungrateful, wen she knw dat she dnt want it why nt close her legs but God is wonderful God she may marry in future n still gv birth to children, if God Na us human being she will nt hv children of her own again

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Yoshy: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Human being... We've got guts.
I wonder how the girl that did this sleeps
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
If that dirty place am seeing is back of female Hostel in Nigeria

...Am really sorry for Nigerians

I don't blame buhari when he said Nigerians are lazy youth.

In University de Lome I schooled you can't never in your life see such dirty water and rubbish environment there.

Shame on Nigerians

God bless University de lome
you dont seems to be making any sense here, how does comparing university of Lome to any Nigerian university has to do with the crime that has been comitted by an inhumane woman,

3 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Rosebloom: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jesu mi
OP...na off-campus abi inside school...
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by menix(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

In University de Lome I schooled you can't never in your life see such dirty water and rubbish environment there.

Shame on Nigerians

U even went to one of those secondary schools FG is warning nigerians against...
Just carry ur. Certificate go Join NURTW

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Dwin046(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
A girl that did such a thing will not think twice to kill the boy friend at any slightest provocation. ..guys be careful you r seating on a gun powder...
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by CrystalMax: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
The heart of human is desperately wicked!
Girls? Why are some of you so heartless? Heartless to guys and to babies.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by columbus007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
End time student,end time university,God is merciful nd he will forgive the girl
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Goosebumps ran down my spine...

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
kennygee:
Why carry the baby to term only to dump him?
u tink say if u dey do am u fit tink dat one?
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by chris31(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
kasheemawo:
igbo amaka
Lol
Funny guy
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by yus248(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
How did you come to the conclusion that the baby is cute?
I wonder o
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by blackboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
similar thing happened at NSUK female hostel..been happening around female hostels at higher institutions ever since. Teach our girls and boys sex education and good morals and monitor them closly and all this will reduce drastically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Itzonlyme(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

Don't make statements you can't defend next time.

What is the meaning of "God forgive"?
Sh*t u guys are so disrespectful.. Who r u to tell me that? And if I do? Oya come n beat me..coconut head
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Apparently if you ask females if they like sex without condom, 95 percent of them will say yes to it.. So I don't blame them, even the ones shouting in disgust here will do worse if they happen to be in her shoes someday..

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Sh*t u guys are so disrespectful.. Who r u to tell me that? And if I do? Oya come n beat me..coconut head
Disrespectful? What is disrespectful in what I said?

Were you insulted or degraded?

You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
mysticwarrior:
you dont seems to be making any sense here, how does comparing university of Lome to any Nigerian university has to do with the crime that has been comitted by an inhumane woman,
until you see the different between the two then you will see the sense am trying to make
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by peacengine(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Shame on Nigerians

What will you do with their certificate? Be guided, check world ranking before you spend money any how
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by kmaster007: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
bad mind
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Thesia(f): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
CrystalMax:
The heart of human is desperately wicked!
Girls? Why are some of you so heartless? Heartless to guys and to babies.
Some guys are heartless too, but what the bitch did was so repulsive...
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by CrystalMax: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thesia:

Some guys are heartless too, but what the bitch did was so repulsive...
I recognized the "some" you used here and I hope you took cognizance of the one I used earlier too (So I think it's needless trying to defend the female gender)
I like you conclusion on whoever did that; "bitch"
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Jorfrank6(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
I think we shud make posts after making accurate investigations

1.that is not back of any sch hotel..its outside sch campus... Beside a lodge
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by exenxe1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
How did you come to the conclusion that the baby is cute?
u are a bastard!!!!!!
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by Eduboy1990: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please female unizik students should stop this if you can't or don't want the baby please inform some of the orphanage around AWKA there many , may the blood of this baby fight you for life, my neighbour didn't conceive at all and you kill the one you have
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by abels(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Shame on Nigerians

you are a fool
Re: Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
UDOKABESTLUV:
@ Website

See A Baby That Was Dump At The Back Of Female Hostel In Unizik Awka (graphic)

What A Wicked World!

See A Cute Baby That Was Dump Today at the back of female Hostel In Unizik Awka, Anambra State

I'm Crying Right Now

God Have Mercy On Nigerian Female Students
we didn't even see the baby's face how come you know the baby is cute? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Cook, Two Others Arrested For Kidnapping In Delta (Photo) / Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.