Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (49561 Views)

Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs / Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo) / Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Rubbing it on their faces.
Get an Igbo lady and your live changes for good.
I am happy for DAVIDO
All his life he has been fed with ogi while taped upside down and inoculated with hydraulic soup consistently that his voice cords are shattered (Thanks to autotune) angry
Now, this Igbo girl has made him experience meals at its best.... Igbo delicacies tongue
He can not help, but to make a music for his palatable experience. grin

Stop hydraulic soup inoculation, una no go hear undecided

I'm happy for him, Igbo girls are super somewhat that, they would turn his 30 billion into 30,000

he will eat apu till his sense loose, and the chioma will open her Toto till eternity

get Igbo girls today if you want raw uninterrupted sex.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
CHIOMA :playing her game tight cheesy
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by balogundayo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pavore9:
Should Chioma set up a food blog, it would be an instant hit! Girls go full there to know the secret! cheesy

So if she happens to be your sister, you would advise her to upgrade to a baby mama? shocked

You know what you're going in for when you're in a romantic relationship with a young star at his peak... Tell me what you expect... Marriage?. LMAO
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by ffo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
which SHUTDOWN? which INTERNET? IS HE A REGULATORY BODY OR FG TO SHUTDOWN OUR INTERNET? MTCHEWWWWW
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by itsandi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
cool
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by lemonys(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Una sure say this girl no the use mortuery watar?
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by ovieigho(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Is this normal? matured people that have mutual love dont display on social media like this undecided
pls understand Davido, he is a showbiz man..
That's the area he chose to make his recent money,fame, relevance from..
At the mention of chioma a lot of naija rush down to his instagram page
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by hokafor(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chioma you are too much but time will tell
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by kennieG(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Some group of people won't be happy with dis development... Igbo Amaka
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
deepwater:
lol

I am happy for DAVIDO
All his life he has been fed with ogi while taped upside down and inoculated with hydraulic soup consistently that his voice cords became shattered (Thanks to autotune) angry
Now, this Igbo girl has made him experience meals at its best.... Igbo delicacies tongue

#CHIOMA deserves some accolades like WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
lol.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by CSTR1003: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I'm happy for him, Igbo girls are super somewhat that, they would turn his 30 billion into 30,000

he will eat apu till his sense loose, and the chioma will open her Toto till eternity

get Igbo girls today if you want raw uninterrupted sex.

Igbo Amaka
Why are you this pained?

So Yoruba girls will not give you unprotected sex?

Then why is there a proliferation of pregnant Yoruba girls in my area, and most of them got pregnant for touts .
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
chumaster:
His headache undecided undecided
Sorry grin
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

Why are you this pained?

So Yoruba girls will not give you unprotected sex?

Then why is there a proliferation of pregnant Yoruba girls in my area, and most of them got pregnant for touts .

are they not better than your hairy yam legs girl that abort helpless and innocent kids like urinating?

www.nairaland.com/4477767/baby-dumped-around-unizik-awka

1 Like

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by dadavivo: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Is this normal? matured people that have mutual love dont display on social media like this undecided
who know you, nobody
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
deepwater:
lol

I am happy for DAVIDO
All his life he has been fed with ogi while taped upside down and inoculated with hydraulic soup consistently that his voice cords became shattered (Thanks to autotune) angry

#CHIOMA deserves some accolades like WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

And when he dumps her, she becomes an example of how igbo gals can not live without Yoruba D*ck. The yoruba demons will group her like Bianca and FFK, Chioma and Davido and say Yoruba men have been servicing Igbo Chicks and dumping them from time.
I believe as a true Igbo girl she should lay low and be mysterious until he put the ring on it. Not to be known as his chef and bed warmer if kasala burst.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by enonche85(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

And is there anything wrong in displaying it for people to see?.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by hacmond(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Music is business grin
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by hollywater: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I smell jealousy.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by MPESA(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Broke boy,

He should first pay his 60million naira debt.

Bro N, na wetin concern you. >:[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by tooawesome(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Shut up. What do you know about love?
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by TJBebo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
time will tell

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Divfav(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Davido's "ASSURANCE" is a real prove to support Naija youths that our President bubu is totally wrong by saying Nigerian youths are lazy.
Davido is making more money with that Chioma. Don't be surprise that the guy is now an online information marketer. What a very smart guy!
Nairalanders commenting are only wasting their precious time,because you're the traffic that the guy really need to make the sales of that upcoming ASSURANCE.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
deepwater:
lol

I am happy for DAVIDO

Abeg, park well..
How many rings you don collect, how many dey your hand..
Lords of the rings...

I have 2 rings firmly sitting on mine. I am not being paraded as a cook and bed warmer globally by a man who isn't married to me unlike you and your chioma. And if davido dumps her now, her new man would be identified as *the boyfriend of davido's ex* what a beautiful title she will add to his name. Welldone Lord without a ring, how has your bed hopping helped you? Keep deceiving her because of your deluded ego.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by NeekeyMarvey(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Babe the truth is that it's all a business strategy ok. Trust me you will find yourself watching the video because you might just want to know what it's all about and we will all end up as part of making the shutdown a success.

Don't blame the artist per say, blame the bloggers that carry the matter for head.

Am sure he just posted it on his instagram and here we are on Nairaland talking about it already.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by naijawisdom(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
praizblog:
Davido set to shut down the internet with the story of his love for ChefChioma with his new music coming up Assurance.

Chioma also shares this on her IG page. What a love.

Gist from praizenews

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/davido-set-to-shut-down-the-internet-with-the-story-of-his-love-for-chefchioma/

This is the worst headline I have read on Nairaland in 2018!

What right did he have to shut down the Internet for me not to browse?
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Cowbuhari: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
deepwater:
lol

I am happy for DAVIDO

Abeg, park well..
How many rings you don collect, how many dey your hand..
Lords of the rings...
nnwanyi oma biko gba kwa oso,ndi ofe mmanu ga bia ipara ishi gi oooo

1 Like

Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Leosmart855: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Black, White and Yellow.. Perfect colour #uhurutested
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chloe88:
yawns what's chioma
a name of any person, animal place or thing
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
amykwuba:
Iranu angry
haba! love is now iranu abi
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
This chioma Toto strong.
Re: Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) by kondoAlata: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
I Just listened to the track now and i must say it was overhyped angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.