Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) (41544 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by praizblog: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Caption this funny Photo of Saraki and Buhari at Amanda mustapha wedding reception.

Caption this funny look on Senate leader Saraki with the presidemt of Nigeria M. Buhari at the wedding reception of daughter secretary to the federal government of Nigeria (sgf) Amanda Mustapha and Otelemaba Westwood at the state house Abuja.

Gist from praizenews

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-funny-photo-of-saraki-and-buhari-at-amanda-mustapha-wedding-reception/

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by praizblog: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Emmyziski(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari; you sabi say 2019 election dey come, I no say them no go vote for me, but I no go gree comot for that seat.
Saraki; arghhhhh, baba babu, better start to dey pack your load oo, you dey go back daura ooo... sad

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Useless people

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Ahutaugfx: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by balogundayo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari: Do you really think deserve to be impeached from office?

Saraki: Ah.. Over-deserve baba...e ti gbo gidi... Enter twitter yourself for a day and I assure you'll lose hope for 2019

Photo Bomb woman: Saraki why so honest... You deserve some accolades...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by moffat(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
dem dem
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by kenedy175(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
No comment
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Firefire(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Two cow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by cricifixo: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Two of them dey craze for head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
"Zaraki you see how that your body Zino' is disgracing the whole senate, you better call him to order......." angry
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Uyiii: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
buhari: kaiii yowa, I heard you will validate my impeachment process.

saraki: ehen, do you have sense before
honestly sai baba, you don't have sense.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by foliman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Be forming fake love for themselves... Buhari is hypocritical so is the senseless Senate President...
I wonder if they know what we the masses think of them when living large in our taxpayers money while the payers are living on almost nothing...

No place for peace in your household, unless you two do something about the senseless killing up in the north and central.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Treasure1919(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari; why are u not loyal and supportive like osinbajo

Saraki; u never c anything I will show u pepper

Buhari; haba? Toh I dey ready for u wallahi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by deepwater(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
lol

Buhari: I hope zia name is on the list of lazy youths

Saraki: No sir, I forgot.

Buhari: Kai!

Saraki: But i will put their names on the supplementary list

Buhari: Yowa!!!! They know themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
The only thing I noticed in the pics up there is the bride. My kind of woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Burgcudi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
He dey beg Saraki make them he fellow senator no impeach am

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by emperor94(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
U know after Dino, e go be ya own turn.
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Momoh7(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
And dis shit reach front page
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by nero2face: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saraki : Baba this one no be ur table na, go front seat undecided undecided
Buhari : Kai saraki wetin concern am? ip I no take am por time I go dizgraiz am por thiz flace,

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Lorechino(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saraki : Dulard do you know that you will lose the next election ?
Buhari : what! I failed and I need to repeat.

on the second pic.
Saraki : I repeat, you will lose the next election.

Buhari : OK who will compensate my boys am training boko and herdsmen?
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by deepwater(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
a
ceeroh:
d
Uyiii:
soberdrunk:
grin
Treasure1919:
foliman:
kenedy175:
Okay
Emmyziski:
lol.

See them
Lazy youths grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
when sadist meet snake
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
two cows
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Delivar(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari: Abeg no let them impeach me. I go give you 30% of the money I withdraw

Saraki: You sure?
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by expert234: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari: Ip the Senate kontinue to offose or flan to infish me, I willi gipe all op you the Dino Tritiment walahi

Saraki: Ah! Somebody cano play with you again?!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari: Do u know what I am planning to do b4 2019

Saraki: No sir, u want to resign before the election

Buhari: No, I want to jail Dino Malaye and then jail u too!

Saraki: ah! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by Bamidele7603: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
What were they discussing that absolutely caught saraki's attention?
Re: Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) by HelpMeJesus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari...... No be me dey disturb you and melaye ooo. na the cabal wey dey run my govt.

Saraki...... Na God save you because I be wan tear you better slap before

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dubai's Burj Khalifa Celebrated Nigeria At 60 / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.