Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna (13580 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by HeWrites(m): 2:18am On Apr 29, 2018
According to Tracka, an independent body which tracks government spending.

"Students sit on the bare floor taking classes in GJSS Richifa str Tudun Wada Kaduna south Lga Kaduna state. Despite N74m allocated to construct a block of 12 classrooms in the Subeb project Our advocacy is to ensure that the school is built #AWorldOfPositiveReturns #OpenKaduna"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/despite-n74m-allocation-students-still-sit-on-the-floor-to-take-classes-in-kaduna.html

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by dafeyankee: 2:21am On Apr 29, 2018
It's the North, what do you expect?

These ones will soon graduate from here and rule us.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Naija we hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 29, 2018
How does a governor justify flying private jets while there are schools without CHAIRS?

21 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by NairaMaster1(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
El Rufai thinks he knows everything so, whichever conditions he places his people are right.

10 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by rozayx5(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
- they barely have schools but RM up to events. -

Americans

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by pawesome(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Rexnegro(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
only God knows where Africa got it all wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by stevocracy88(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2018
I envy them, at least they are better than all the dead people in Benue.

12 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by FreeConCiencE: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Northerners with fish brains. They are so corrupt morally, financially and sexually despite their long kaftan and hijab. This is why they are lagging behind in terms of everything .

22 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Jesusworks(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2018
they invest more on cows than humans remember , instead of building schools they are busy building ranch for cattle,

7 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Rexnegro:
Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future" lord lugard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Rexnegro(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2018
every spirit of greed in life of any African leaders dieeeeeeeeeeeeeerre

1 Like

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Rexnegro:

From the lazy supporters because they will troop here for religion and party against the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Lorechino(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2018
the only people that can produce President for the entire learned country, or the government will be ungovernable, the North are trying to marginalize the East now check the rate of Development between those producing mostly all the Head of states and the East. do you u know who a Karma is?

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Pidginwhisper: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Future presidents and senators sitting of the floor
Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Pavore9: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:

It is not limited to the North, such is a common sight across Nigeria. Politicians across the divide fellowship in misappropriation.

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Future presidents and senators sitting of the floor
future senators dey tu.sh schools and uk

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Temptee101(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2018
sad

Before nko, you should not be surprised.

That's the idea; to perpetually enslave them by rendering them intellectually incapacitated in order to make it easy for their children to still rule over them even after they must have gone. These criminals we call politicians know exactly what they are doing.

7 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by zicoraads: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:

This narrative is both myopic and shallow. And I am tired of seeing it on Nairaland. This problem is a general problem in the country. The problem is, some of you have never travelled down North, and will never do so in your entire lives. You rely on these negatives to paint the entire region as terrible.

That is why an ignorant educated female will see me in Lagos and would almost instantly have a prejudiced opinion of me. Not realizing I may be far more exposed, educated and traveled than she is.

Not realizing my siblings and family have traveled the world. To her myopic view, I am in need of pity.

I have been to several states in this country. Our educational system is a mess. Go down East, you'll find schools like these. The same thing down West and South. But no, it is only a Northern problem.

Illiterates!

15 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by IdeyFindWife: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2018
NairaMaster1:
El Rufai thinks he knows everything so, whichever conditions he places his people are right.

The same Mr I-Too-Know midget who's misbegotten whelp was talking smack about Trump last month to trend.

His should fix his backyard first.

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by emperorblog(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HRRE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Twure: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Naija we hail thee
Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Olaleckzyte: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Chai naija sha always....
Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by toye440: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2018
like I said d feeding program is a scam. y not use d money to provide a conducive environment for Learning.

1 Like

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by FreeConCiencE: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

This narrative is both myopic and shallow. And I am tired of seeing it on Nairaland. This problem is a general problem in the country. The problem is, some of you have never travelled down North, and will never do so in your entire lives. You rely on these negatives to paint the entire region as terrible.

That is why an ignorant educated female will see me in Lagos and would almost instantly have a prejudiced opinion of me. Not realizing I may be far more exposed, educated and traveled than she is.

Not realizing my siblings and family have traveled the world. To her myopic view, I am in need of pity.

I have been to several states in this country. Our educational system is a mess. Go down East, you'll find schools like these. The same thing down West and South. But no, it is only a Northern problem.

Illiterates!

Keep your dirty mouth shut. The truth is that large percentage of northerners are backward, illiterate, dirty from head to toe, uncivilized and highly corrupt and lagging behind in terms of everything due to despicable level of corruption in the region. The earlier you realize this fact and make efforts to amend, the better for you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Illiterates!

Mr Oga, I have paid a visit to some of the schools in the east, they don't take classes on the floor, I don't know about the south west but in the east you wouldn't find this kind of practice. The east practices some kind of public private partnership with the educational sector, sometimes communities donate blocks to build a new class room, sometimes communities along with the state and local government raise funds for chairs and tables for school students.

11 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Lizilicious(f): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
I am not surprised...

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Kwarupshion grin

1 Like

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Big men robbing the poor of not only their present but their future too.

3 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by obembet(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2018
He use the money to sponsor Helmsmen,

2 Likes

Re: Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Illiterates!

My brother, why would a reasonable Nigerian go to the north?

To make money? How many Nigerian billionaires made money by doing business in the north?

To be educated? Are there serious schools in the north? (A corps member even complained a few days back that northerners teach English with Hausa language. That's how bad it is)

Does the person want to be killed by Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen or those northerners who enjoy killing people?

This is not a tribalistic comment; I am just stating the obvious

Northern Nigeria has proven to be the most dangerous place to live in Africa after South Sudan!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? / Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Covenant University 17th Anniversary Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.