Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" (18852 Views)

Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by wink2015(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
RENO OMOKRI, THE FUGITIVE ON THE RUN!

Come home and confess your sins and be forgiven!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
uba1991:
THE GUILTY ONE IS ALWAYS AFRAID. MASU GUDU SU GUDU

He that has no sin, let him cast his stone first..
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by MYHUBBY: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
coolcharm:

Don't mind him... If Buhari brackets him, Dino Melayes ordeals will be a joke.
Lol.

so dino allegations was political actually?
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by ivandragon: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
lol.

see how pmb's social media miscreants are vibrating on reno's matter...

a man exposes the incompetence of pmb, rather than appreciate it, they go into 'berserker' mode & vent their toxic hate.

reno might think a little too highly of himself, but that is only because pmb is a bottom feeding parasite...
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Aldebaran(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
stepo707:
Like for Reno, share for Buhai

Na dat like and share you go shop tonight sad

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by BluntBoy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Attention seeker.

If Baba gets your time, even the Queen will not be able to save your thieving ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Lumig: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
information1:
Based on, Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, he said an order had been given to arrest him whenever he steps foot in Nigeria.

Reno shared this on his Twitter page.

https://talkgeria.com/learnt-order-arrest-whenever-step-foot-nigeria-reno-omokri/
... This guy just want to be relevant by FORCE. Shiiooor!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by fabre4: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
uba1991:
THE GUILTY ONE IS ALWAYS AFRAID. MASU GUDU SU GUDU

Lol you are really a terrorist sorry Fulani herdsman
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Bgorgeous: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just try yourself
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by naijaking1: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chascop:
Nigerians, enjoy the change you all voted..

Happy Governance..

"When the people fear the Government, there's tyranny but when the Government fear the people, there's Liberty"

I like the quote.
Buhari is democratic only when he is seeking for power, but when he has it on his lap, he pockets it, and conveniently becomes a dictator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by expert234: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This man thinks so highly of himself

shior!

Same with Buhari, your God.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by SirBunky85(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
information1:
Based on, Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, he said an order had been given to arrest him whenever he steps foot in Nigeria.

Reno shared this on his Twitter page.

https://talkgeria.com/learnt-order-arrest-whenever-step-foot-nigeria-reno-omokri/
I pity dose who hail dis man.I pray he steps into d country and try try his popularity. others collect awards for impacting positively on the lives of others,u dey collect award for cowardly running away from Nigeria and talking thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by bejeria101(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
adadike:
cheesy see award. ' certified ruffler of Buhari's feathers' . lol

Very madt guy walai! Hehehe
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by SirBunky85(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
coolcharm:

Don't mind him... If Buhari brackets him, Dino Melayes ordeals will be a joke.
Lol.
he won't even come bk to dis country unless pmb losses in 2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by SirBunky85(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is he lying ? Of course the evil govt will arrest him if he dare step his foot on Nigerian soil , who doesn't know that? And for your info Reno is more valuable to Nigerians than 1 million Dullards
pls expatiate on how reno is valuable to nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Intelcorei7: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
stepo707:
Like for Reno, share for Buhai

Make una dey online 24/7 dey "LIKE" and "SHARE" when Hausa Fulani- both adult and underage are busy in obtaining their PVC.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by lonelydora: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This man thinks so highly of himself

shior!

I love his style shaa.

"Make yourself like rice, children will carry spoon and run after you"...an adage in Igbo.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Ikpongiton: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

All for media I guess, but who cares.... Do you?
but know for sure that reno is a super star. infact he is too brilliant.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by TheTrueSeeker: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
@Reno, Is that so? Ok pls in case you meet those boys from NPF especially those SARS guys, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT behave like the Kogi Senator; i.e

1. Do not jump out of a moving vehicle....!!! That's suicidal, they will charge you for that my hand no dey o
2. Do not sit on a dusty floor...!!! That's obstruction, you will be charged as well I trust them
3. Do not resist arrest..!!! my brother, that one na death sentence and a none bailable offence according to section 6e of the Police Act 2012

Take my advice if you don't wish to be on life-support anytime soon.....!!!

A word is enough for the wise...!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Ikpongiton: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
wink2015:
RENO OMOKRI, THE FUGITIVE ON THE RUN!

Come home and confess your sins and be forgiven!
when bubu is sentenced to daura,yusuf the lazy youth will explain where he got the #150m he used to buy the power bike from.there is a special cell where Buhari and yusuf will share in kirikiri.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bitch arse beaf ran out of the country the moment PMB was inaugurated.the riff raff only found his voice after Trump was elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by ogomsky: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
I no longer take Reno seriously, he talks too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by naijaking1: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
oyb:
Bitch arse beaf ran out of the country the moment PMB was inaugurated.the riff raff only found his voice after Trump was elected.

You know better than that.
You have been on this thread for a long time now.
Love beaf, or hate him, do you really want him to end up like Nnamdi Kalu. I don't think so.
The problem is corrupt people like you who bitched and moaned when GEJ was in office, you called him all sorts of names, gave him all sorts of childish titles, and of course maligned him all in the name of expressing your self amendment rights. Then, I warned you and your fellow radio chanji crew that the greatest strength of GEJ was his ability to allow mud ruckers like you say anything you like all in the name of democracy.

Nnamdi Kalu should have read my warnings, but beaf did. When Buhari (of all people with his damning dictatorial history) came back, he promised a new leaf!
Well events have exposed the old man, because you can't teach a 75 y/o dog a new trick!
From Islamic movement massacre to "disappearance of Nnamdi Kalu and his mother, father, sister, and dog, to Dasuki, to maintaining the rabid dog of EFFCC-Magu, to silencing opposition members, to allowing his fellow Fulanis to massacre Christians without any consequences, the World (maybe except paid supporters like you) know Buhari remains a dictator in words and action.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by PerformOrResign: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
This government is a useless government that want to silence everyone that criticize them. Reno is a jewel that they should celebrate and not to arrest
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by naijaking1: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
PerformOrResign:
This government is a useless government that want to silence everyone that criticize them. Reno is a jewel that they should celebrate and not to arrest

Buhari is evil, and his paid and unpaid supporters are worse evils.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Bizibi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
humilitypays:
Its a pity, Nigeria has gone back to dictatorship just within 3 years cry

As for those shouting go and get your PVC, let me shock u all: they have started the 2019 presidential election rigging ahead.....no more PVC to issue, and for the few number of PVCs available in Southern states, to get it is like a war...u will give up due to government frustration.

They have won the election already, whether u vote in 2019 or not, the strongman has already won, so what are u guys going to do

Start now to plan your next line of action should they declare him winner in 2019 because with the current state of affairs in Nigeria, he cannot win even 40% votes if a free and fair election is conducted, but unfortunately, he will rig the election and continue ruling against the wish of majority of Nigerians, it is a sorry situation for law abiding and well meaning Nigerians, brace up cry
go and get your PVC and vote,don't come here complaining......I will vote even if it doesn't count at least I've done my bit instead of coming online to rant and complain.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
coolcharm:
Yes o.

Class monitor has written your name among noise makers since after assembly. cheesy grin

But... Why did you take off in the first place?

Fleeing Nigeria before May 29th 2015 was the smartest move wen a Tyrannical dictator comes to power. Reno, Alison Madueke n so on took that decision, A wise one as we have seen.
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by kingkhan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
so come back if you are born by your father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by gidgiddy: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's not everything Reno says that I agree with, but to arrest a man because he criticised the administration of Buhari is a travesty that must be condemned by all who believe in democracy
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by anyimontana(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2018
anibirelawal:

For what exactly
it doesn't matter,just do the needful...lmao
Re: Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" by anyimontana(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Chascop:

What is this with "like and share"

Lazy Nigerian
online practice of how bubu will b voted out..take it as a form of rehearsal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola Asks Appeal Court To Reverse Tribunal’s Decision / What Ex-governors Left Behind / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.