Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola (28789 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / Meet Young Nigerian Billionaire Richer Than Otedola, Davido, Wizkid, Hushpuppi / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by SavannaGIST: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
When it comes to love, relationship and marriage, the choice of every woman differs.For Nollywood diva, Blessing Ofoegbu, who is still nursing a deep heartbreak, marrying a man richer than billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, is her ultimate aim.

“I’m single and not in any relationship now, because I just broke up with my boyfriend a short while ago, so sexual urge is not my problem. However, when it’s time for marriage, I want a humble, God fearing, intelligent and bold man, and a man with good morals. I want a man with too much money. I want a man richer than (Femi) Otedola. I don’t want a stingy man. I want someone that will look at me and say ‘baby girl, you are worth eating my money’,” she told Inside Nollywood.

The Biochemistry graduate of Anambra State University also has a word for producers who take sub-standard films to the cinemas.

“The main problem with these producers is that they want to do like others, forgetting that quality of movies matters. They should try and bring out meaningful stories, then shoot with good budget. They must not always use top stars to get a better movie, there are also quite good up and coming actors that can interpret roles very well. They should give the younger generation a chance to grow,” she stated.

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/i-want-a-man-richer-than-otedola-actress-blessing-ofoegbu-begs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by juanjo2: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
for ur mind, u need somebody richer than otedola... well I wish u all the best in ur future carrier, lemme keep searching for a lady like Angelina Jolie.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Olalan(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Gold digger, only God know how many rich guys will have turned her to their intimacy gadget cause this one can't hide her love for a rich partner.

23 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Who are you?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2018
U still dey young na. don't worry when age starts telling on u. u will be asking for someone that's okay like me n Nwamaikpe

46 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by partnerbiz4: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Every girl now is an actress.
Tufiakwa..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by balogundayo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
What will tell the test of time is her breathing Cuntt

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by expert234: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
She will change her mind when she clocks 40 and still remains a single

3 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by ultimateyankee: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Every girl now is an actress.
Tufiakwa..

Omo this you comment sweet me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Khallyella(f): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Criis:
Who are you?

Minister of paints grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by northvietnam(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just Go to play store and download ur kind of man

16 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by ItzBIM(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why can’t you be richer than Otedola?

38 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by akum78: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Naija Girls Na like ehhh ...

THE GIRL NO FINE LIKE THAT oooooo , see some of her No Makeup pictures below ..

SEE Some of the NO MAKEUP Pictures of Blessing Ofoegbu .. click here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Excellertemmie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by wristbangle: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
That means she is looking for dangote, adenuga, dantata, folawiyo to marry her. I love her enthusiasm towards reaching her goals. Goodluck in advance but then she will eventually remember a wheel barrow pusher will also make a good husband when she clocks 40years yet still single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by OgahBohz: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
and all you can offer is sex ?

for man Richer than otedola?

please o, will your phushy take him to heaven?

is there any special drugs ladies are taking these days that we don't know about?

whats wrong with that specie? all ov them are not acting normal again o

28 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by naIraiaND: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
you will NEVER see such a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by kikiwendy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok na.. Happy waiting babe
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Ayoswit(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg which waka-pass role in nollywood did she feature in?
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by soberdrunk(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
With her head like Diamond bank ATM...... angry

5 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by kenedy175(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
And what does she have to offer? Absolutely nothing I guess!!
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wishes from the pit of Hell.

We all sing Abraham's Blessing are mine but the question is " Have we done what Abraham did"

Ogbanje girl

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by dinachi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
SavannaGIST:
When it comes to love, relationship and marriage, the choice of every woman differs.For Nollywood diva, Blessing Ofoegbu, who is still nursing a deep heartbreak, marrying a man richer than billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, is her ultimate aim.

“I’m single and not in any relationship now, because I just broke up with my boyfriend a short while ago, so sexual urge is not my problem. However, when it’s time for marriage, I want a humble, God fearing, intelligent and bold man, and a man with good morals. I want a man with too much money. I want a man richer than (Femi) Otedola. I don’t want a stingy man. I want someone that will look at me and say ‘baby girl, you are worth eating my money’,” she told Inside Nollywood.

The Biochemistry graduate of Anambra State University also has a word for producers who take sub-standard films to the cinemas.

“The main problem with these producers is that they want to do like others, forgetting that quality of movies matters. They should try and bring out meaningful stories, then shoot with good budget. They must not always use top stars to get a better movie, there are also quite good up and coming actors that can interpret roles very well. They should give the younger generation a chance to grow,” she stated.

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/i-want-a-man-richer-than-otedola-actress-blessing-ofoegbu-begs/

The blame game goes to the foolish guys! We have finally succeeded in turning all our ladies to prostitutes!
Clap for yourselves idiots!
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by koolaid87: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
You're not ready to settle down
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by martineverest(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
nollywood actresses and Nigerian female yeyebrities:these are the ones that are strictly against gender equality.......

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by geoinvestor(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
The "No pain no gain" principle does not apply to oloshos!

Oloshos no dey pass through pain to make am!
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by Emmerich09(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oya..... Otedola with the money ooooo......

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by tesppidd: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
This gal has sense

So that she will enjoy the money inside and enjoy diiick oitside
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by DoTheNeedful: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Useless gold digger. Why can't you work to be richer that Otedola? Why wait for a man? Feminists won't see this o.

Wealth is not sexually transmitted undecided Work for your own.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by ChiefSweetus: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yet another floozie airhead undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by gfreymom302: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
I wanna kpansh 2nite
Re: Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola by engrMikemd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:
She will change her mind when she clocks 40 and still remains a single
definitely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo / Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters. / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.