Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Advise On Advert Rates And Procedure Please - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Advise On Advert Rates And Procedure Please (694 Views)

Promo! Write With Us At Very Affordable Rates And Get Publicity For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Advert Rates And Procedure Please by gaby(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Hey Seun and lalasticlala I'd love to be put through on how to place an advertorial and the procedure.

In the spirit of gratitude and appreciation for the platform offered me to have told my story, and now a book, it would only be wise that i patronized the business part of Nairaland.

It would bring bad karma to want to do otherwise. I do believe in karma (good/bad)

Do get in touch please.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Financial Content Rewriter / Need Stellar And Unique Articles? Contact Me I'm A Writer. / Need An Extra Writer Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.