Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. (47978 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Executive plastic chair

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Government in Nigeria is not up and doing, and the people as well are docile and ignorant.
Read some of the comments above to get an inkling of how many Nigerians think.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by kinibigdeal(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Am currently waiting to hear what Buhari will say again in US

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
If u can't manage the seat, start trekking from where you are na...

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Funny how FRSC is quick to turn a blind eye on all these people but are ready to keep disturbing private car owners .....is FRSC for only private vehicle owners? Same with VIOs and vehicle licence e make ar weak sef angry

Muckross1122:
A man with the username @barnastinson on twitter has taken to the platform to show what was used as the backseat of a bus he board in lagos.

He Wrote:
Just got into a bus and this is the backseat. Lagos Nawa.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-shows-what-was-used-as-backseat-of.html

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by innobets(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Na VIP sit nahh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by kaykaymcb(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by naijacentric(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
In fela's voice suffering n smilin o

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by twentyk(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
This country could have been 'Gods own country...we are so unique in all ramitification...

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Burgerlomo: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Instead make you fasten yah seat belt using yah trouser belt you dey there dey complain grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by AK481(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Conductor go tell you say na VIP seat.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by idris4eva(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
If you notice very well at the entrance of each state you always see something like welcome to ogun state and so on but on Lagos instead of welcome to Lagos state what you will see is THIS IS LAGOS

Eko lon pe bi

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by AK481(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Conductor go tell you say na VIP seat.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by NWAFORH1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's called "LAG-BUS"

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Divinehealer:
If people dont enter his death trap he will fix it. Simple as ABC but I am sure Nigerians would say "Let us manage it like that our God will protect us" and enter.
thats the thing.. We too like management na why our country no dey better.. The Americans like comfort a lot that's why they are making better ways to ease their lives.

If a girl says she likes washing machine, the hegoats will say she is lazy..why can't she not use her hands to wash cloth.. Or use mortar and pestle in place of blender

4 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by jedyjedy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
First Class.
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by opa4pr: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy winkYou must be a very spontaneous humorous person.
What a laugh.
izzou:
grin

If the driver press brake with force, all of una go fall like people wey dey under the anointing

Funny enough, the conductor will be like

"Oga e sun di e. Aiye wa.

Five-Five lo ma gba"

And the stupid passenger, instead of opposing the conductor, will be like

"Abeg make una shift. Abeg" undecided

Lagos Na wa grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by SAD007(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Muckross1122:
A man with the username @barnastinson on twitter has taken to the platform to show what was used as the backseat of a bus he board in lagos.

He Wrote:
Just got into a bus and this is the backseat. Lagos Nawa.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-shows-what-was-used-as-backseat-of.html

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by sexdoll: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Uyiii:
he didn't even thank God he saw a seat to sit on.
very ungrateful human being, he's a lazy yoot.

People with this type of your disgusting mentality is the reason why I still maintain that this country and the black race as a whole is doomed.

You can never ever want to move forward simply because half bread is better than none.

A very very big shame on you. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:
grin

If the driver press brake with force, all of una go fall like people wey dey under the anointing

Five-Five lo ma gba"

Lagos Na wa grin
Passengers don't have a choice in Lagos. Reject that bus and you will see twenty people that are ready to pay twice your fare to occupy it

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by sexdoll: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Uyiii:
he didn't even thank God he saw a seat to sit on.
very ungrateful human being, he's a lazy yoot.

Oga calm down, don't take life too serious, you'll end messing up yourself for no reason entirely.
today is Sunday, filter the joke and sarcasm from the comment, laugh over it and live life happily ever after.
It's unfortunate you're not intelligent enough to fathom this.
Moreover, my comment right here shouldn't deter govt from doing the right thing, no shame on me, shame the govt.

have a nice day, bye-bye.

what kind of sarcasm is that?

that's exactly how most of you black people think.

always looking for how to make a terrible situation look like it's not really terrible.

i-better-pass-my-neighbours-so-make-i-begin-thank-God-be-dat-o!
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by sholey4love: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

He's indeed lazy, if not he ought to have trekked to where he was heading to

He wasn't given for free. He paid for a good chair, so he has the right to complain. This is part of why this country is not growing.
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Naija I hail

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
sholey4love:

He wasn't given for free. He paid for a good chair, so he has the right to complain. This is part of why this country is not growing.

Someone can not play with you In peace again ni undecided
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Aldebaran(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigeria is a jungle grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by iamawara(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:
grin

Five-Five lo ma gba"

Lagos Na wa grin

LMAOOO. U just made my stressful day

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Ikpongiton: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

He's indeed lazy, if not he ought to have trekked to where he was heading to
no mind nam,him papa sef no get bicycle.he want form big man for this bubu time.
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Ikpongiton: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
dayleke:
LOl...

We no like ourselves at all at all
wetin you mean sef,u from yankee kom?u neva hear say buhari don vote niger republic man to become o.a.u chairman instead of igboman.if we lik ourself na so naija for be.
Re: Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. by Ikpongiton: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alejoc:
I can't wait for the planned overhaul of Lagos transportation system......

I just hope it is private driven with some independent monitoring team..... The exploitation is too much,!
use your legs,no body force you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.