Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) (32932 Views)

Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by blogbloke: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist, Nina has proven that she is arguably the best dressed female housemate among the 10 that were in the Big Brother house.

She stepped out yesterday for the part in a gown given to her by Nollywood Actress, Oge Okoye.

View source: https://ovoko.com.ng/see-bbnaija-finalist-nina-wore-top-five-party-yesterday-pics/

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by OKorowanta: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2018
This one na wear-remain.
Oge is looking for someone to gift her clothes she's overgrown.
Nice gesture.
Just give all of them to her or sell them off at Yaba bend down select market.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2018
If Bobrisky catch u,u go ...........

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Yam legs

10 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by KosiGee(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yam legs

Her legs are beautiful. Stop hating.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by partnerbiz4: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2018
This is just an average bleaching girl.

Nothing special....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yam legs
you call that" yam leg"
Owu dey blow you sista undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

I hope that gown was not stolen.
Before the true owner comes and strips her nakked.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by kenedy175(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Had to look up who this Nina is with the way I keep seeing topics about her on NL. I wonder why she is celebrated?? Someone that can't construct a complete and sensisible sentence. The girl is just too dull for my liking. I wonder how she got to be part of the big brother show.

Nobody should pick offence. Just saying my mind!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by lilfreezy: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hope she did not oge okoye the gown grin

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by akwemose: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
seems lots of this start love nina..its good..meanwhile she is banging in that dress..i love the shoes
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
i hope she did not steal it,

before she put Nina for trouble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by oochi123(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
U rock baby...
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by CaptainG00D: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
I love this gal..
So humble

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Borrow borrow make me rich
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by PANDA2: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
THOSE CHEAP STRAPPY RUSSIAN HOOKER SANDALS ARE ABOUT TO CUT OFF HER BLOOD SUPPLY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Prince4945(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Her leg like 2 tubers of yam

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Ellabae(f): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
The gown looks pretty. Nd Nina is so beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by moupe: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
chivera018:
i hope she did not steal it,

before she put Nina for trouble

Abi oooo. Like those poor dogs she stole on Instagram !

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by CaptainG00D: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yam legs

U are Gradually going blind.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by pemiakd: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Beautiful. She looks take away
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by oshe11: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
kenedy175:
Had to look up who this Nina is with the way I keep seeing topics about her on NL. I wonder why she is celebrated?? Someone that can't construct a complete and sensisible sentence. The girl is just too dull for my liking. I wonder how she got to be part of the big brother show.

Nobody should pick offence. Just saying my mind!
Watching BBN does not make You poor or jobless(unless You are), SO STOP PREACHING
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by kenedy175(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Watching bbn no be SIN, STOP PREACHING
Where did I say it's a sin?? The program just didn't get my attention.
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mgbeke fine girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Mires: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
prestyx992:

Guys disregard this piest... Of a guy free data from MTN. He's a big scam looking for free credit. Lazy youth . He comes with different names of presty...
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by YumMinaYum(f): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Go Ni Ni
Go Ni Ni
Nina le!! My queening Queen. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by HoodBillionaire: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
must u bleach
bich
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugly gown!
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by julietcutie2(f): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
not hating...is that yam legs?
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by IamLaura(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ellabae:
The gown looks pretty. Nd Nina is so beautiful.
She’s lightskinned. That’s all
Re: Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) by Ellabae(f): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
IamLaura:

She’s lightskinned. That’s all
She is beautiful still.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Wore The White Caped Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.