Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** (986 Views)

The Fundamentals And Essential Forex Trading Methods You Should Be Aware Of / TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by SAKA377: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello Guys! Last week I Updated a List of new Fiverr methods to get effective results, but I felt sick, Thank God I am now fully recovered!
Like the Title say " THE GIG TITLE TRICKS YOU NEVER HEARD BEFORE"
Yes let get to it... you know might be surprised hearing using two titles in one single gig, its impossible right? because this is your first time hearing this.
Okay Guys we will be Using two titles (1) short title (2) Long title..
Fiverr algorithm is programmed to index your first title and it keywords into the search page few hours after creating your gig.
Let Use Logo design Gig for example.
LOGO DESIGN GIG TITLE AS AN EXAMPLE.
1. I Will "Design Logo"
Q. okay Nice! Why is this short title have the biggest advantage of ranking?
Nice question guys!
Answer: The Algorithm that handles the "TITLE RANKING" Is programmed to only accept and index few words.
so If I make my title shorter than the second person I will get ranker quicker and better than anyone. 98% of fiverr sellers dont know this...
2. The Long Title!
Nice one Guys I didnt forget about it.
" I WILL DESIGN YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS LOGO"
The Long Title which is the one mostly used also have a maximum benefit, Why?
Because it makes your gig title explanatory, you rank in different keywords.
HEY Ali STOP CONFUSING US, YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE THE SHORT TITLE PERFORMS BETTER AND NOW INCLUDING LONG TITLE? WE ARE CONFUSED HERE!
Hey! there LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS Just chill let me fill your head down to your ass with info ( Pardon my character)
Oh Yes by now you already know how Important the two types of titles are right? Now what Next?
YES THINGS WILL GET INTERESTING NOW!
We are going to use this two titles at once.
EXCUSE ME Ali YOU MEAN AT ONCE?
Oh YES!
Okay Guys Let create a new gig now.
Okay boom! we are now creating new gig for Logo design Service.
OUR FIRST KEYWORD.
" I WILL DESIGN LOGO"
Yes that is our first keyword, Now finish creating your gig save it and publish it, okay nice! gig published!
WAIT ALI WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SECOND TITLE?
Yes now we will be working on it.
Now go to your Published GIG and then Edit the Title.
OUR EDITED TITLE SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE:
"I WILL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL LOGO FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS"
Okay save it Boom! we are done!
SO ALI WHAT DOES THAT CHANGE AND HOW DOES THAT OUT SMART THE ALGORITHM SINCE WE STILL EDITED THE First TITLE, WON'T IT PICK THE SECOND ONE AND AVOID THE FIRST ONE?
Stay tune Guys in the second Update I will break it down and you will hold your mouth after finding out what we just did.
Please share this post if you like it to encourage me to keep updating you with Premium tricks and strategies.
If you really satisfied share and comment continue.
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by IAmSkinny: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2018
Boss, I need your help o. I am new on fiverr and someone is about to about to order my gig. I really need ur help
CC SAKA377
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by SAKA377: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
You can reach me 08130723654 whatsap alone.. We are going to discuss more on it.
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by promiseulu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Senior bro, i am new on fiverr, geting reviews is very cost for us, how abt we create a group on watsap, where every member must have a buyer account, and we share ourself free reviews, to increase sales etc,
an advice though, for newbies like me, decided to share the ideas with you bcus i know u are a prof In fiverr etc
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol... you copied a post crafted by someone without giving credits to him...

U still don't know how to steal perfectly... the name of the original owner is still somewhere in your copied post
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by SAKA377: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
@hazzan... What do you mean huh.. Copied or what
Re: ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** by policysamuel(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
promiseulu:
Senior bro, i am new on fiverr, geting reviews is very cost for us, how abt we create a group on watsap, where every member must have a buyer account, and we share ourself free reviews, to increase sales etc,
an advice though, for newbies like me, decided to share the ideas with you bcus i know u are a prof In fiverr etc

Hello

(1) (Reply)

GTBANK Reviews International Spending Limit / 50MB Data For Free / What To Invest On With N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.